Reviews for All The Colours Of The Rainbow
BelikovaBabe chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This was a really beautiful one-shot. I would love to see more stories like this, possibly expanding the reason she was in hospital and basing a story on her recover and/or how she got there; then also expand on the densi-centric bit at the end with blue is kensi's favourite colour. I feel like a really great story could come out of it. It was not too OOC as it was justified by the morphine but I could totally see kensi and deeks doing this if she was in hospital. :) thank you u made my day so much better.
Leah chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
omg was that the cutest thing ever it was so cute loved it and I think now everyone's favorite color is blue
Leahwhiz chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I don't know where you came up with this idea buts it's INGENIUS! I mean, there aren't even, who thinks of these things?! I love it, I wonderful idea and a wonderful end. And I agree with most of the colors too. Which is amazing since colors are so many different things to different people. I think the only ones I would have changed was, actually never mind. I just went over the colors again and changing any of them throws of the balance. And now rereading why you chose the colors you did I would make no changes. Amazing idea! Keep it going!
whatsintheboxx chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Love this!
nompumelelomahlangu692 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Damn your story is fuckin' awesome!
leela chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
this is too cute. i cant
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I've read this like eight times and it still makes me squeal! SO FREAKIN CUTE! :-D heehee!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OH MY GOSH THAY WAS SO FREAKIN CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ADORABLE THAT WAS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
short but sweet...i really enjoyed that :-)
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I really kinda loved this.
Featherfur chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
awesome
Melby2002 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Sweet. I loved the last few lines.
Going down with my Densi Ship chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That is so sweet!
They are adorable!
LOVE IT! xx
kath46 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i thought it was a cute story, the fact that deeks is blue and her favorite colour is blue is a nice way to bring everything together.
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Not so out of character. Being hyped up on morphine makes people a little loopy and different. I had it once for a migrane. Fun stuff, though i didn't start comparing people to colors... That i can remember at least. Good story!