Reviews for Encounters
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 20 . 7/20
My.. You made me cry.. I didn't want to see jack or jocker die. It doesn't feel right.. But in other hand how could everything ends without one of them dying ..

You create an absolutely amazing love story.. every feelings felt so strong! Your characters were equally breathtaking..

So yeah haha in the end I really love your work haha

Thanks for sharing!
La Pythie chapter 3 . 7/12
Gosh, Harley..Harleen is such a weak dumbass. Why does she keep appearing in !Nolanverse xD
La Pythie chapter 2 . 7/12
Yes, beautiful ;_; How did you even come up with that haha? It seems really believable xD
La Pythie chapter 1 . 7/12
"His mind a million sanities away." You know what, that's a brilliant expression. And a brilliant concept too.
Why you gotta hurt me like that? I'm crying right now T.T
Beautiful story! So moving... i just... Loved it all.
Thank you!
xoKrystalMox chapter 20 . 2/23
OMFG-I...I-I-WHHHYY? *rolls around on the floor and cries oceans of salty sad tears* I can't believe it! I should've seen that coming! I thought maybe halfway that Bruce would somehow end up with Jack-BUT THEN, JACK/JOKER GOES UP AND KILLS HIMSELF TO SAVE BATS/BRUCE! The feeelllssss! Ugh...you, you-youuuuu aree-such an awesome writer to do this to me. /sighs and hugs heart/ I really loved this and especially the dynamics with this. It really intrigued me to keep on reading. Well, gives me more reasons to read fluff and heal my poor heart...but seriously, awesome job! 3
TheGentlemanLivingInTheShadows chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
*Dying whale noises* This is so sad...I love it
as-a-sunset chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Sooooo sad ! I want to cry right now, well.
I have to say that it's a really good story, well-writtten, that I've enjoyed reading till the end (a rare thing) ! Even though I didn't expect such a sad ending (I like happy endings, hehe, but anyway, this is moving, that's beautiful !), I liked your story. Keep on writing, that's good :)
Mireilles3 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Ok, (dries tears) that finale was a real tear-wringer. I never thought i'd cry for Joker... Or was it for Bruce?.. At least he didn't commit suicide :)

Great work! Keep them coming!
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Lol, first Jokeris scared of his own blade, then he sees Bruce's face in Batman's suit ;p you are not going easy on him, huh;p if he had tried to give Brucy a scar, or simply ripped his shirt to do that as he hinted at, he would have known, without the confusion ;p

But you're right, that would have been 'wayyyyyyy' too easy for them.

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Ah, okay, now I get what this was all about... It certainly was different from the usual characterizations, but I agree with past readers, Joker's the interesting one :)

Still reading :)
Mireilles3 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Poor Brucy, he needs a hug, and Harley is stupid, falling for his faces :)

Great characterizations!
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
As if he didn't have it in him ;p go Batsy, but treating it like a kiss? You're in for years of therapy ;p

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh oh, eh eh, ah ah, this looks great!

I'm hooked!