Reviews for Encounters
Why you gotta hurt me like that? I'm crying right now T.T
Beautiful story! So moving... i just... Loved it all.
Thank you!
xoKrystalMox chapter 20 . 2/23
OMFG-I...I-I-WHHHYY? *rolls around on the floor and cries oceans of salty sad tears* I can't believe it! I should've seen that coming! I thought maybe halfway that Bruce would somehow end up with Jack-BUT THEN, JACK/JOKER GOES UP AND KILLS HIMSELF TO SAVE BATS/BRUCE! The feeelllssss! Ugh...you, you-youuuuu aree-such an awesome writer to do this to me. /sighs and hugs heart/ I really loved this and especially the dynamics with this. It really intrigued me to keep on reading. Well, gives me more reasons to read fluff and heal my poor heart...but seriously, awesome job! 3
TheGentlemanLivingInTheShadows chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
*Dying whale noises* This is so sad...I love it
as-a-sunset chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Sooooo sad ! I want to cry right now, well.
I have to say that it's a really good story, well-writtten, that I've enjoyed reading till the end (a rare thing) ! Even though I didn't expect such a sad ending (I like happy endings, hehe, but anyway, this is moving, that's beautiful !), I liked your story. Keep on writing, that's good :)
Mireilles3 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Ok, (dries tears) that finale was a real tear-wringer. I never thought i'd cry for Joker... Or was it for Bruce?.. At least he didn't commit suicide :)

Great work! Keep them coming!
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Lol, first Jokeris scared of his own blade, then he sees Bruce's face in Batman's suit ;p you are not going easy on him, huh;p if he had tried to give Brucy a scar, or simply ripped his shirt to do that as he hinted at, he would have known, without the confusion ;p

But you're right, that would have been 'wayyyyyyy' too easy for them.

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Ah, okay, now I get what this was all about... It certainly was different from the usual characterizations, but I agree with past readers, Joker's the interesting one :)

Still reading :)
Mireilles3 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Poor Brucy, he needs a hug, and Harley is stupid, falling for his faces :)

Great characterizations!
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
As if he didn't have it in him ;p go Batsy, but treating it like a kiss? You're in for years of therapy ;p

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh oh, eh eh, ah ah, this looks great!

I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
Dear Author,
I have nothing much to say, and a lot to say at the same time.
So i'll resume it in two words, which i think suit best.
THANK YOU.
I've been in this Fandom for a while now and your story has made me sigh, laugh, cry and rage like no other.
Keep up the good work!
Even though i'm not into Angst, you've made it for me.
Looking forward to other stories!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
-.- I just got a sudden flashback to the first Star Trek movie where they had time jumping, and this makes me think of time jumping...Wow, what a crazy twist that would be... XD
Amanda A Fox chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
I wanted to say that I really liked your fiction ! I'm not bored once, and I spent all night reading it ! The relationships of the characters were very interesting and original ! Thank you for writing this, and congratulations (sorry for my english;))
A.
KisaWolfz chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
Uh... I... Eee... -tiny squeeks while trying to hold back tears-

How dare you make me cry at school (yes reading this in class) Now I have people asking me whats wrong.
Oh my god how I loved every inch, every letter, every punctuation of this story. You my friend drew me in at chapter one.

It was 2am when I saw it... its now 7:30am... I had to read it on my phone! I couldn't give it up for a second!
Oh my gosh. I will be following any of your joker/batman stories (if you ever make more or even have more.)

You painted the story into my head. This is one story I cannot forget :)
Thank you!