Reviews for Encounters
killerkitty15 chapter 20 . 8/19
This is so fucking sad but so beautiful
Ryuno chu chapter 20 . 7/19
Wow! I have never read another story quite like this. I had no idea where you were going to take it, but I'm so pleased with the ending- sad as it was. The final poem was by far my favorite. I didn't understand at first where it was, but then it occurred to me. This story is all sorts of creative and the ending was so fulfilling.
Supirse chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
Loved it it oozed seduction and gravitas
blackmombafairy chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Omg! Idk if I should cry with joy or laugh with sadness! That was a beautiful story! And even though I wish that batman and joker could have lived happily ever after, the ending was absolutely perfect! I was absolutely distraught and heart broken when joker committed suicide, but that is why I read fiction. I want for a writer to make me really invest in a character, really feel what the character is feeling, pull at my heart strings and take me out of myself and into their story, an u did just that. You, my friend, are brilliant and I pray to the higher power that you continue writing and taking readers on amazing, emotional journeys of a lifetime! Thank you for this amazing piece of artwork. I cannot thank you enough.

3 always
Raine

P.S. I would love to talk to u artist to artist one day if u would like, or even better, human to human (lol!)

P.S.S. I'm not a creeper! I swear! :3
blackmombafairy chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
I was hooked from chapter one and it's only getting better. Can't wait to read the rest! Excellent job!

Raine
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
My.. You made me cry.. I didn't want to see jack or jocker die. It doesn't feel right.. But in other hand how could everything ends without one of them dying ..

You create an absolutely amazing love story.. every feelings felt so strong! Your characters were equally breathtaking..

So yeah haha in the end I really love your work haha

Thanks for sharing!
La Pythie chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Gosh, Harley..Harleen is such a weak dumbass. Why does she keep appearing in !Nolanverse xD
La Pythie chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Yes, beautiful ;_; How did you even come up with that haha? It seems really believable xD
La Pythie chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
"His mind a million sanities away." You know what, that's a brilliant expression. And a brilliant concept too.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
Why you gotta hurt me like that? I'm crying right now T.T
Guest chapter 20 . 4/14/2015
Beautiful story! So moving... i just... Loved it all.
Thank you!
xoKrystalMox chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
OMFG-I...I-I-WHHHYY? *rolls around on the floor and cries oceans of salty sad tears* I can't believe it! I should've seen that coming! I thought maybe halfway that Bruce would somehow end up with Jack-BUT THEN, JACK/JOKER GOES UP AND KILLS HIMSELF TO SAVE BATS/BRUCE! The feeelllssss! Ugh...you, you-youuuuu aree-such an awesome writer to do this to me. /sighs and hugs heart/ I really loved this and especially the dynamics with this. It really intrigued me to keep on reading. Well, gives me more reasons to read fluff and heal my poor heart...but seriously, awesome job! 3
TheGentlemanLivingInTheShadows chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
*Dying whale noises* This is so sad...I love it
as-a-sunset chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Sooooo sad ! I want to cry right now, well.
I have to say that it's a really good story, well-writtten, that I've enjoyed reading till the end (a rare thing) ! Even though I didn't expect such a sad ending (I like happy endings, hehe, but anyway, this is moving, that's beautiful !), I liked your story. Keep on writing, that's good :)
Mireilles3 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Ok, (dries tears) that finale was a real tear-wringer. I never thought i'd cry for Joker... Or was it for Bruce?.. At least he didn't commit suicide :)

Great work! Keep them coming!