Reviews for Sunday Morning
u r awesome chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Beautiful! You characterized Lily really well and described Nina in a fantastic manner also! This story is amazing! I love how you wrote Lily's feelings! This story was very sweet and wonderful! Keep up the lovely writing!

u r awesome
FoxtrotBlueshift chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was sweet and insanely hot at the same time, ever plan on maybe writing more Lily/Nina femslash?
JSC86 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
wow. amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
beautifully written. *goo goo eyes*
I.Tripped.Over.Reality chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
What really caught me in the summary were the words 'Maroon 5' haha :P But I'm glad I read this. This is pretty good! :)
Wisdombook34 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Why on earth was I almost crying when I finished reading this? It's, so perfect. Beautiful and sweet and I love it so much and I'm not really saying anything of real value like con crit or anything but whatever. I can gush if I want to. XD
Hazel Liebovsky chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's beautifully written. I think it's the second time, or so that I read it.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?), the movie did not give much material to work with concerning Lily. Not even her name... (which incidentally lead to the question : Was she real or another illusion of Nina's fucked up mind) A reason why I haven't started to write for this fandom...yet.

Anyway,I like how you created that fragile side of her. The one who's afraid of losing the girl she cares about and yet who can't help but stare at Nina when she dances, knowing that perfection often leads to destruction or at least the one Nina seeks, as the movie showed. (Or am I rambling again?)

First PoV is actually hard to write but you handed this it wonderfully and it flows so well...and I'm jealous.

Anyway, that was just another meaningless review so don't mind it :) Write more though. Please.
Leelou chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
anissa7118 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG I love this! Beautifully written (as always, with you). It seems like a lot of us tend to take Nina's perspective, but you've shown us the inside of Lily's head in a way that doesn't shy back from everything the character is. I love that the fact there might not be a happy ending doesn't lessen the power of the love between them. Bravo!
NeedNoName chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story. Love the vulnerability in Lily, and the beauty in her description of her love to Nina. I loved it even though i personally do not believe in that kind of love, so it definitely made an impression on me, and I respect your ability to write so naturally in such a young age.

I look forward to reading more from you.
YourFavoriteReviewer chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was beautiful. Seriously, you were born to write this, it just came out so perfect. It's not the typical nasty trashy femslash, but more like an elegant and delicate story. Thanks for writing it.