Reviews for Footsteps of Time
So amazing and realistic!

Please update soon; I love it
general zargon chapter 4 . 4/1
Hey there, I really hope that you decide to continue this story, as I think it has a lot of potential. I love Giotto/Tsuna's 'Dame' act, and Alaude/Hibari's way of showing his cares (through gratuitous violence). :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing, and I hope you one day decide to come back and continue this story!
AkabaneKazama chapter 4 . 2/24
hey. will u continue this fic or not?
I'm really curious T_T
northpeach chapter 4 . 2/18
THREE YEARS SO HELP ME YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE
NamelessBlueRoseMage chapter 1 . 1/18
The part when Giotto found out that he was related to himself was really entertaining!
Looking forward to his meeting with Hayato/G and Mukuro/Daemon.
NamelessBlueRoseMage chapter 4 . 1/18
This is a very interesting plot you have come up with. I hope you'll update soon. I want to see the changes that'll happen now that the Tenth Generation is just the reincarnation of the First Generation and is very much aware of the mafia.
RaNDoem chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
OMG I WAS LAUGHING WHEN HE WAS RELATED TO HIMSELF
BUT the ending was so depressing. I NEED UPDATESSSSS
The Lazy Bitch chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Yayz, Alaude/Hibari shows he cares! :D
The Lazy Bitch chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Reborn probably appears in Satan's nightmares. ._.
The Lazy Bitch chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Alaude/Hibari's a grumpy teddy bear. :[ XD
Yenaya chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Sucks that you stopped here, this is really good. If you ever have the time, I hope you continue this story.
BlackShadow1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
love this hope you can come back to it one day
Natsu chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Haha, I cracked up at the "Except... it was the wrong Sun" part. Poor Tsuna. Lovin this story so far. Looking forward to what you have planned. G/Hayato will certainly be entertaining.
Luna D. Trinity chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Update please? :3
hello chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
This is the most wonderful thing I have ever read about this show. It's wonderful, please don't leave it.