Reviews for Footsteps of Time
Love the story so please come back
The true Hibari Kyoya chapter 4 . 5/14
herbivore for taking to long to update kamikorosu
rhea chapter 4 . 5/12
too bad that will never happen now would it

AW. ):
Four-eyes-girl chapter 4 . 4/7
Hey this story is great! Will you continue it? chapter 4 . 3/23
I usually dont like these but its good so far . . .
fringeperson chapter 4 . 3/1
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you. I hope that there will be more.
hetalia4ever chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I really like this story! Please continue to write it!_
ShiroNeko chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Greeting! I found your fic and then... OMG my cheeks tired for smiling too much. I wanna write some story too but but buuttt nah, I don't know what to write. Hope this will have fluffy and more comedy nyahaha.
And some suggestion, you don't need to skim so we go quickly to Shimon arc. Just add some fun events. Remember how fun to write our dame boss can be.
Then, last words, please update...
JustPassingBy chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Why no more update?! It's been three years and I just found this awesome fanfic lying here and no updates. This deserves to be updated so please please please continue this story!
rayningnight chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Will you ever continue this story? Or has anyone else adopted this kind of idea? I would love to read or write more for this, but I have no time for the latter and the former... hasn't cropped up in any of my searches...

This was a great story though, brief as it was. I wish we could have seen the rest of the 1st Gen Guardians, considering Gokudera being kicked out for being a (literal) bastard, Mukuro being tortured under the Estraneo and how Chrome would fit into things now that they all have separate memories to remember by - wait.

What about Daemon's ghost thing? Wouldn't... he... be... gah.

Waiting for more,

PS: Would you be offended if I wrote a story similar to this? As in, the first gen reincarnating as the tenth gen? I won't make promises if you WANT me to, but if I ever have the inspiration and motivation to do so...? THANKS if you do. :D If not, well, it was a great idea! Thanks for writing such a unique story!
yukixvongola chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
A next ? :33
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
So amazing and realistic!

Please update soon; I love it
general zargon chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Hey there, I really hope that you decide to continue this story, as I think it has a lot of potential. I love Giotto/Tsuna's 'Dame' act, and Alaude/Hibari's way of showing his cares (through gratuitous violence). :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing, and I hope you one day decide to come back and continue this story!
AkabaneKazama chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
hey. will u continue this fic or not?
I'm really curious T_T