Reviews for Reunion
Silly Submarine chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'd like to say that this story has made me happy and depressed. It's a great story and I was pleasantly reading it until I got to the end of this chapter and realised it hadn't been updated in a year or so. Hence, I am depressed.
LoveLoveLove123 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
To tell you the truth I'm not really a fan Of Tawni/Sonny stories ..

But dude your stories are just amazing ..

I love them and this is my favorite one ..

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Cain chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Very cute! Fluff is always nice! I enjoyed Tawni being such a sissy about the movie!
langsohryu chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
nice. i love this pairing. keep up the good work. i suscribed

;d
inuyouko chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
You might not have many viewers but you'll have at least one for the rest of the story.

Love this story, I look forward to future updates.
Cain chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
OMG! Tawni is so sweet in this story!

Seriously though, this is really good. I put it off mostly because I'm generally not as interested in stories that take place in the future (I mean, technically my ES stories took place in the future since I always had the characters in high school instead of middle school, but you know what I mean), so I was more interested by the premises of your other ones, but now that I gave it a shot, me likey lots. haha I'll be reviewing the coming chapters for sure! And hopefully I won't fall too far behind now that I'm all caught up!
Cain chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Haven't there already been 3 Transformers movies? If this is several years later, shouldn't they be going to, like, Transformers 12 or something? lol

And that is a great little poem at the end!
Cain chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ok, I've finally gotten around to this one. Another interesting premise, and me still be envious of how prolific you are, especially in spite of lacking a ton of reviews (although Obsessed at least got a lot, didn't it?) Anyway, on to the point, I am interested in seeing Sonny chase Tawni in one of your fics too, and this is off to a strong start.
monkophile chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
they're so cute together :)
Wade chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Awww. I really hope Tawni and Sonny get together. They need and bring out the best in each other.
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
AWWW... This was so A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!

I love this story already! Can't wait for Sonny's and Tawni's wishes to come true :D
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
AWESOME!

Did you get the 'Photo ID with boyfriend' idea from Tiffany Thornton's tweet? I remembered reading something about googling her picture in a tweet.

This is a wonderful story, by the way. Don't let haters bring you down. You're free to write whatever kind of stories you want (Refer to second review if you wanna). You're one of the best 'Tonny' fic writers here, and ChannyFan is just jealous.

ChannyFan: You don't know anything. Being gay isn't wrong. It's what some people are and you can never change it, so why discriminate? 'Tonny' fics are not disturbing. In fact, I feel that Femslash fics are much sweeter than normal Boy/Girl pairing fics. It's people like you who inspire my story, 'Against the World'. And her stories are awesome, better than most on Fanfiction. So unless you can write a better story than her (Highly unlikely), PISS OFF!

Cheerios :D
Wade chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This is an interesting story and a good chapter. Nice to see Sonny doing the chasing for once. I love all of your stories and hope you keep it up.
ChannyFan chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Stop writing 'Tonny' fics coz it's disgusting

How can u b gay? That's just wrong

I hate ur stories coz they are piss
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is so cute! Slightly sad... but cute! Please update soon! I really want to see how they would get together in the end :D