Reviews for Planet of the Dead
The Agent of Fire chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Really great chapter. As for Christina, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't have anything against her personally but she just gets under my skin. So once again, I vote no: she shouldn't go with the Doctor and Bella. Like I said, its nothing personal, I just don't really like the idea of her tagging along.

Anyway, really great job! Can't wait for the next update. :)
Cylon One chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Everything's been as awesome as a new Doctor Who episode or comic book.
adlerj chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how you wrote the flight back to Earth. Very well written.

As for Christina, I want the Doctor to allow her to join him and Bella on their travels. I hope that Bella agrees.

Saffygirl chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Awesome chapter!

I for one am on the side of just the Doctor and Bella continuing on this journey. I think it would be odd to break up the dynamic the two have going now. :)

Can't wait for the next update!
Cylon One chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
This has been so far one of the best alternate deals ever to happen in a special for Doctor Who.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Nice wrap up, an looks like Bella is a bit worried there, and can't wait to see what comes of this, if she Christina leaves or stays, and what this might mean as far as the rest of the Doc10's adventures might be like then.
The Agent of Fire chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Well, I couldn't find the quote (even with the help of Google), but I liked the chapter anyway. And I guess I can wait for the next story in this series to find out who it is. As long as it doesn't take a long time... ;)

Anyway, really great chapter! Can't wait for the next update. Still against Christina traveling with them, though. She still gets on my nerves for reasons I can't explain (kind of like Edward does... and Jacob). Which leads me to another question, is Bella going to eventually get back with Edward? (please say no, please say no...)
adlerj chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how you put your own spin on things here. It was interesting to read about what was going on in the episode.

Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Neat to see a bit more Bella interaction there, and really liking how things are coming to a head, which will be more interesting to see the roles as things get down to the wire.
Ahsilaa chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
I flipping love this episode and with Bella in it it is really good. U need to update mere.
The Agent of Fire chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Really great chapter. I loved it. Still not a fan of Christina, though. I don't know why, really, I just know that I don't really like her. Oh well.

Anyway, great job! Can't wait for the next update. Whenever it is... :)
adlerj chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how they worked things out.

I'm really liking how you're putting your own spin on the episode. Makes it very interesting.

Doesn't Bella like Christina much, or is it more her attitude at the moment?

The Agent of Fire chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Really great chapter. I'm still wondering when the Doctor is going to find out that Bella dated a vampire, though. And I still don't really like Christina, though she was more tolerable this chapter than she was in the last ones. I still don't think she should travel with Bella and the Doctor, though.

Anyway, really really REALLY great chapter. Update soon! :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Nice section and enjoyed Bella being a bit uncomfortable for a moment, and then realizing that the doctor would never try to deliberately hurt her, but he might do so inadvertently at times, and the meet with the aliens was cool as always, but will hope to see Bella get a bit more role instead of being sort of shunted aside.
adlerj chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Good chapter.

I liked Bella's chat with the Doctor when he explained more things to her.

I also liked their meeting with the Tritovores. It was well done.

44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »