Reviews for Planet of the Dead
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Neat to se a bit more of this and as always, enjoyed the wacky bits with the Doctor and Malcolm there.
The Agent of Fire chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Great chapter! I love Doctor Who/Twilight crossovers like this. :)

I don't think Christina should travel with them, though. I don't know why, but she just annoys me to no end.

Anyway, great job!
adlerj chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Good chapter.

I liked reading the phone call conversation between the Doctor and the UNIT people. It was very well done.

I laughed a bit when the Doctor got the wrong number and called Pizza Geronimo by accident.

On a separate note, am I wrong, or didn't the Doctor tell Christina that he was a Time Lord in the episode? I could be wrong, but I think that's what happened.

Keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Good section there, and enjoyed getting a bit more about how Bella feels about the Doc and how she has grown so much since she started to travel with him, and will be curious as to what might happen if she ever meets Edward and the gang again, might give them quite a surprise.
adlerj chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how Bella took control of the situation with the other passengers.

I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Keep up the good work.
newboy chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I hope that Bella will learn about Davros, as of right now she thinks that the Daleks naturally evolved over the course of a war. If she learned that one madman created the daleks, by mutating some of his own people into those creatures, striping them of all emotions but anger and hatred, and then engineering the destruction of his entire species just to ensure his creations supremacy on that planet; her anger and horror at what happened would probably be intense to say the least.
newboy chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
This is the only place I can vote, and I think that Christina should travel with the doctor, they really got along well together and I think that she should travel with him.
OrionTheHunter chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Great! Thanks. Always fun to see more of this.
adlerj chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how you portrayed the events that happened in the episode.

Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Good of Bella to hold her tongue a bit, even as Christina was a bit smarmy there, though not as bad as River at times, and will look forward to seeing if Bella makes more of a difference when it comes time to make the big escape.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Nice to see Bella standing up a bit and not just rolling over and doing as others say, and while maybe a bit jealous, it shows to me that she has grown up from the faux angst of high school.
adlerj chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Good chapter.

I liked how you put your own spin on the story here.

Will Bella get along with Christina soon? Is she just off put by her demeanor?

I also liked how you linked the Midnight story to this one. Will the Doctor be talking about that with Bella?

adlerj chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Good opening chapter.

I liked how the Doctor and Bella got on the bus and immediately got Christina's attention.

On the choice of adding her to the TARDIS crew, I vote yes. I'd really like to see more of her in the series. She was an interesting character and it would be nice to see her interact with other characters.

Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hmm, will be curious to see the role Bella plays in everything, and while Christina is good in small doses, I see her as sort of the same as River, and would be fine with me if she left right after this all ended.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3