Reviews for Against The Odds
tc3po95 chapter 28 . 4/3
Loved this story! Hope you find it in yourself to write more for them!
MsZachrisson chapter 28 . 10/8/2013
I loved this story! :)
Gabby Bardy chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
what? hell is not a swear, and no one remember their dreams!
Gabby Bardy chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
no its not i hate cats, id much prefer a dog!
Angelsheart85 chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
woooooooooow! I said to few authors they kinda hit the spot in regard to Emily and JJ, but this one, this story IS TRULY the story of our beloved agents! Not only U went deep into all that Doyle thing, particularly concentrating , thanks God, on what JJ went through for Emily, and I bet this is how things would have happened if they showed them at great length in the show, and I also bet this would be how the two of them could have been together... And I so so so so much love how U displayed their real characters to the slightest detail! I bet even the show producers missed few bits in the build of Emilys and JJs character, which U actually showed perfectly. They started building their characters nicely but I must say they didnt give them enough progress nor the progress in the real direction at all cause Emily and JJ are so strong characters deep inside, and so complex... so when producers kinda simply toned them down and let them be... I was frustrated and disappointed! But at least the fans got their characters completely right! And I thank u a lot , to the moon and back, for showing us the real Jennifer and Emily, finally! So far U re the only one who didnt miss the beat at all!

This was amazing! Amazing!
General Mac chapter 28 . 5/6/2012
loved it thanks
wild-angel82 chapter 28 . 9/26/2011
I read your story over the weekend and I absolutely loved it, so I thought I would let you know :) Great job!
ttandme69 chapter 28 . 9/10/2011
great story and i hope inspiration fings you again w/jj and em. thanks for posting...lisa
calzonaobessed chapter 28 . 7/8/2011
I just loved this story! Love love love

It was an amazing story from sad to funny to breath taking to pulling of heart strings to just Love

I love the "did you make out" question. It wad so perfectly played.

Did I say I loved the story?

Amazing job Congrats
Ragao Datnarv chapter 28 . 6/23/2011
nice ending! but would it be emily getting preg?

I hope you'll write more of this :)

Good luck and thank you for sharing a really wonderful story!
ddffranke chapter 28 . 6/23/2011
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. Thanks!
ninjaboicm chapter 28 . 6/23/2011
Wonderful turn around and a lovely way to end this story. I can dream now of there lives together after this :) I just hope one day i can persuade you to write a follow up! after all they want another child!
secrettrip13 chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
I am horrible when it comes to writing reviews. I read the stories but rarely take the time to comment on them. I have been reading your story and truly hope you continue to write. I hope your muse finds another interesting idea and you put pen to paper. This story has been a constant up and down, edge of your seat kind of story and I am enjoying it very much. Can’t wait to see how you end it and if we will be lucky to get future works from you.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
aww, you are ending this?

But I would like to tell you that you are doing a great job in this fic! I hope you can write more stories :)

I can't wait to see how this fic will end :)
Ragao Datnarv chapter 25 . 6/22/2011
yay! another case! and another emotion for emily to show :) interesting chapter :)