Reviews for XMen: Cortex5
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Ha, I not only read this story before and don't remember but I reviewed the exact same complaint. Sorry bout that.
haz chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
oh thatt made me cry so much okay that is a really sad ending good work :)
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I have a problem with this chapter. The girl she has a confrontation in the hallway with wouldn't be using that language in the 1960's. Not to say women didn't cuss at all but immediately acting aggressive and cussing like a sailor? You're used to the 21st century speaking patterns.
Bookworm24mjk chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Absolutely amazing! This is one of my favourite fanfics!

Keep up the good work!

Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Gaming Girl chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
fantastic story man really awesome.

i hate how much of a prick erik was in this one but it made the story and so did rosa, really awesome story line to bad its over, i feel for charles so bad :(

again excellent job! 3
Dark Universe chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Dear God that was beautiful. There are no words to describe how absolutely wonderful you story is. I love it. You have a real talent, don't ever stop writing.

XOXO

Dark
AikoRose chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
So sad...is it weird that while i was reading chapter 9-10 a extremly sad love song started playing on the radio? it fit so well and everything...it was weird but combined with thestory it made me cry..
Marmiexx chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Just saying WHAT THE HELL shes dead cant we have a happy ending for 1ce soz dont know how 2 spell tht but she died im so sad and this was my fav story, *sigh* keep writing :)
Mark chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
...thats not nice- thats not nice at all, in fact it was mean... REALLY mean:- making me cry like that, particularly given the fact I'm at work and people kept walking past my cubicle!
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
aw! such a cute and lovely story! i really liked it. shame that it had to end so soon. you have talent, for writing such a heart wrenching story!
Red red red ribbon chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
wow you update fast! cant wait for the sequel if you do do one :D
Saadhana chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Awesome story!.I want more of this!Pls update fast...Thanx!1
jhgiusdhiu chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
UPDATE SOON THIS IS GREAT! :)
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
ah! i hope she has a plan to foil Erik's evil-ness!
Gambit chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Loving this story! Please update soon!