Reviews for Concentric Wavelengths
Atheist god chapter 1 . 1/25
Great one-shot
interesting
I really liked your story… And that disturbs me greatly… Anywayyyy, I know you published this some years ago but is it possible you may write a sequel? One or two more chapters?
arryotter chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Amazing, well written story with a great ending.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Well done time travel. Definitely deserving of a dark sequel, even as a one shot!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Lucius Malfoy is patriarch, not matriarch.
Would like a sequel, yesss... Grindelwald is a formidable adversary. He lived for such a long time without relying on insane-splitting-of-soul, didn't he?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Well this was confusing at times and utterly fantastic.

Genuinely.

Fantabbytastic.
Aquajacks chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I love how well written your fics are! They need much more credit than most of the crap I've read on FFN.
SynDeath chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Unexpected twist! Still, you have a eay for writing that kept me excited and nervous for more all throughout the fic.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Wow everything you write is amazing
FesteringInsanity chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This is amazing! I just have a couple of questions:
1. How did Nicholas Flamel end up in the Department of Mysteries? What happened to him?
2. What is project Lazarus?
3. Who were the others in the stone platforms?
4. What happened to Hermione, Neville, Ron, Luna and Ginny?
propensity chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Minor fix: Lucius Malfoy is the patriarch, not the matriarch, of the Malfoy family. But otherwise, neat story! I totally thought it would be Snape under Harry's invisibility cloak, since it seemed like that was being foreshadowed.
choices2make chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Another amazing one shot! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
what a twist! Enjoyable, but I wish it had somehow been foreshadowed.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before now. All the times I've sat down and read it, I've never REALLY read it, never really caught all the little details that added up to a full picture at the end. You tie everything together really well, especially with how tricky writing time loops can be. The capture of the horror element goes without saying.

I don't even think it needs a sequel - with how well you demonstrated his power, the "open to interpretation" end works well. Not sure how much I like the cannibalistic hint to it, but I'm sure it works for other people.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Well, Grindewald was 2edgy4 me, but it was entertaining up until he degenerated into mindless psychopathy. Don't get me wrong, psychopathy can be interesting in its own right, but he had too little screen time to develop into an item of intrigue.