Reviews for Mario Meets his Match
Verran chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
I Followed your advice on your new story to go read this one first. Glad I did, because it made me smile a lot and even lol on a few occasions.

The storyline and writing style captures the absurdity of the Mario universe really well.

The only criticism I have is the way you present your dialogue - when the next person speaks put it on a new line. Even when it's Mario/Luigi nonsense (which was great!) start it on a new line.

Fast-paced and light hearted... will be reading the next one soon.
Tiana Koopa chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
This story is really good!
BritishWerewolf259 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
No offense, but Mario sucks butt. Luigi is way more epic. XD
superblooper chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
This is really hard to read. Author's notes should go before or after the story, not in between every line whenever you feel like pointing out something "illogical". The author's notes make it way too difficult to connect to the story; it feels like I'm in a theater with some guy talking over the top of the whole thing.

In addition, your reader gets it, in SOME games, Mario apparently speaks in gibberish, and you find this absurd. There is no need to put it every time he speaks, because if every other character understands, guess what, it's not gibberish.

Few more things all lumped together:

-If you want to swear, just fucking swear.

-Stop begging for reviews at the end of your chapters, it's annoying for your readers.

-You should try adding more about how your characters feel and not taking to pace of the story so fast

-If you're going to add Pokemon (Darkrai) in the later chapters, this should be in the crossover section.

I know it's a lot, but I think if you did these things you'd have a stronger story.
jakeroo123 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Actually, pH does not go above 14, and the strongest acid would have a pH of 0.
jakeroo123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
... You are aware that Luigi's actually more powerful than Mario, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Mario rox u are racist against mario