Reviews for A Magical Life
Andress Jade chapter 20 . 7/22/2011
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. It was quite an interesting twist, that I wasn't expecting. Good job! Thanks for sharing!
leighann415 chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
Glad to know Frasier's advice made an impact on Alex. Really great of her to treat her brothers to pizza. Awesome story, and kudos to Curt too! :)
leighann415 chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
Wow, this chapter is sooo good! I love it! I love the mentions of Daphne being Frasier's future sister-in-law, and how in love Niles & Daphne are here. *sigh* a million! :)
Kristen3 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
By now you're probably sick of me saying how perfectly you write everyone, but it's true! Esp. Alex and Harper here. (Again, whoever suggested including Harper must be BRILLIANT!) Love Fraiser's advice to Alex, it's totally something I can see him saying. :) Oh, and bringing Bulldog & Kenny in here was a great idea also. It always amazes me how you manage to get even minor characters down!
Kristen3 chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
So many things I love about this chapter. First of all, the way Alex sweet-talks Jerry into giving her money. It reminds me of how I - wait, I mean SOME girls are - with their fathers! ;) *looks around innocently* Also love the "Icevarks" reference, and I think I can guess whose idea that was! ;) Also LOL at Max w/ the dead lizard, something I can so see him doing! :) Yet another awesome story from you, and should you ever write a straight WoWP story, I would love to read it!
Kristen3 chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
You said I would be melting, and you were right! :) Not that I doubted you, BTW. Not only do I love N/D here (wait, that prob. goes without saying by now!), but I love Frasier being so protective of his little brother. It's just so him! You wrote all 3 of them perfectly here. *Hugs*
leighann415 chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
Nice meeting between Harper & Alex and Frasier. I don't think he helped her though. And Bulldog & Kenny were a good touch too. :)
leighann415 chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
This was a great story! I loved it, and I'm glad Niles got Daphne back! Can't wait for more from you! :)
leighann415 chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
Something is up here...What did Alex do? Hope he can go back to his normal life.
leighann415 chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Wow, Maris speaks! Love this! :) Although it's heartbreaking for Niles...
leighann415 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Maris...hmm, what could go wrong now?
leighann415 chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Poor Niles! :( Hope things will turn around.
leighann415 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Aww, wow, *hugs Niles* Daphne will make up, I'm sure! :)
Kristen3 chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
"Melt-worthy" doesn't even begin to describe this. :) Somehow, I knew the story was headed in this direction all along! Hm, maybe I'm getting to be psychic! I love the "my love" mentions here, as I'm sure you already guessed. And Niles thanking Alex, even if he doesn't know why. It's kind of strange to think Alex actually did something nice for once, rather than being selfish and snarky! Any way, great story as always!
Kristen3 chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
As long as Daphne exists, Niles will definitely find a way back to her. I'm certain of that, esp. knowing the author of this wonderful story. :) You know how tickled I always am by Niles' misuse of sports terminology! Glad to see you haven't quit that. Can't wait to see how all this ends up!