Reviews for As The Wind Turns
Whaaaat? You don't like Nat and Mikan? But why did she erase Mochu, Ruka and Nats memories but not kokos or tonos?
"You want her to remember that she used your body to fuck her boyfriend?" This is the confusing part for me hehe
I dont understand the one with Ruka! Its ver y confusing... Did they have sex with Mikan on Hotarus body or in her own body?
I have to say bit chapter 2 was my favorite out of all of them
NXM chapter 2 . 1/6
GAWD THAT WAS AWESOME
NXM chapter 1 . 1/6
YUM XDDD
LovingPillow chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Out of everything, I particularly liked this one. It has Koko in it! x) I'll favourite it once I log in, so until then, I'll be reading this specific chapter.
LovingPillow chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
And since I've logged in, I'll be favouriting this just because you have KokoMikan in it x)
Gakuen Alice fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
How dare u! U should have made this about Sakura and natsume!
lovleydragonfly chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
;( poor tsubasa-kun...
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
AAAAAW! I loved the fact that she was soo naughty! That is very, very original! I kinda wish she ended up with Natsume... but Tsubasa's good too. Did she fuck Ruka in Hotaru's body, or her own body?
Ridley Silverlake chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
I knew it! T_T Tsubasa ends up hurt. :((

And yes, like I said earlier, Mikan's kind of OOC. Because... well... everything. Haha! But as I said, it doesn't seem very off because this is set several years after the manga/anime. So yes. :)

This was very well-written, so thumbs up to you. :D

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)

Ridley Silverlake chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Oh gawd. Did they seriously just watch them? e_o

And what? "She's already taken the memory of them away from him." I don't understand. She took away his memory of that night? :O Did she do that with everyone? Did I miss something or...? OTL

Anyway... Chapter 2 still remains my favourite because Koko and feels and sexiness. Yep. 8D

Ridley Silverlake chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Tono! OMG TONO TONO TONO

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER I'M HAVING TONO FEELS OH GOSH *SQUEE*

Oh. Yes... Uhh... Tono. 8D

Well, I think it's safe to say that Tono was beat at his own game. 8D Haha! And actually, that's all I can say for this chapter. OTL Because... Tono feels took over everything and... Yes.

Ridley Silverlake chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I don't really know Mochiage much as a character in GA, so I can't say much about his characterization. Mikan, on the other hand, seems a bit OOC? From what I understand, she's sort of selling her body here. Kind of like what Emma Stone claimed she was doing in the movie 'Easy A.'

But I guess since this is set several years after the anime/manga, it could still be plausible. Mikan's personality, I mean. :)

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »