Reviews for As The Wind Turns
Author chan... That's just cold

The readers need more. A follow up. Do her and tsubasa live happily ever after? Do they break up? Gimme sum details! It's too good to end...
FallenLove82212 chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
My heart just broke for tsubasa qq I wanna cry so bad now poor tsubasa qq I love tsubasa and mikan (idk why but I do)
zombiekins5948 chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Wait so they're not lovers. Please make them in love with each other. I wanted that pairing
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Whaaaat? You don't like Nat and Mikan? But why did she erase Mochu, Ruka and Nats memories but not kokos or tonos?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
"You want her to remember that she used your body to fuck her boyfriend?" This is the confusing part for me hehe
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
I dont understand the one with Ruka! Its ver y confusing... Did they have sex with Mikan on Hotarus body or in her own body?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
I have to say bit chapter 2 was my favorite out of all of them
NXM chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
GAWD THAT WAS AWESOME
NXM chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
YUM XDDD
LovingPillow chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Out of everything, I particularly liked this one. It has Koko in it! x) I'll favourite it once I log in, so until then, I'll be reading this specific chapter.
LovingPillow chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
And since I've logged in, I'll be favouriting this just because you have KokoMikan in it x)
Gakuen Alice fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
How dare u! U should have made this about Sakura and natsume!
lovleydragonfly chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
;( poor tsubasa-kun...
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
AAAAAW! I loved the fact that she was soo naughty! That is very, very original! I kinda wish she ended up with Natsume... but Tsubasa's good too. Did she fuck Ruka in Hotaru's body, or her own body?
Ridley Silverlake chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
I knew it! T_T Tsubasa ends up hurt. :((

And yes, like I said earlier, Mikan's kind of OOC. Because... well... everything. Haha! But as I said, it doesn't seem very off because this is set several years after the manga/anime. So yes. :)

This was very well-written, so thumbs up to you. :D

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)

x