Reviews for Resolutions
Nightshade6265 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I for one, would love to see a sequel!
boris-the-red chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Great story! I love it! Was kid of expecting an never ending threesome, but whatever, the world needs him, plenty of potential for a sequel. Which I think you should do man, that'd be sweet, with interims to the afterlife for some lady loving and wisdom.
Great work!
StaticBomb93 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hahaha Nice!
This was a great read...
This would've been a nice and legit way for inFamous 2 to end.
Ensimismada chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Poor Cole. It's so good for him to have had even a few minutes' break, but I feel bad for him having to come back. Seems like a hero's work is never done. Though you did make the very ending a happier note, which was a sweet balance to the rest.

The mutual respect between Kuo and Trish is great, as is Trish's reaction to Kessler. That latter part was unexpected, but upon reflection, fits Trish well. She's a girl with a good heart. How else could she be good Cole's compass?

I think this fanfic fills an emotional gap for a lot of people, so thanks for sharing!

Remember: it's it is; its belonging to it
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was great story. Really enjoyed it. Two thumbs way up.
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awesome job!
Phoebe097 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I wanted to leave a quick little review because this was very sweet. Well more like sweet, sad, sweet again, but thrilling writing in the infamous fandom? Le gasp it cannot be!

Loved the Kuo/Cole. I ship this so hard and there's hardly even scraps of it out there.

Hope this is the prologue of the third game,

T2 Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was... so... awesome! I really like that! Nice wrap up for the story and everything! Despite the few spelling mistakes and everything, very cool. Very well done!
ArcaneArtifice chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Pls write a sequel it is an interesting plot
Chidoriss chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This... Was a lot better of a story than I thought it would be.

To be honest, I've seen a lot of InFAMOUS stories, especially one shots, that are just brimming with grammar issues and the like, but this is an example of a good story.

You made this very easy for someone who hasn't played either game and don't mind spoilers to jump in and know these characters, and you also kept them 3-dimensional.

I thought I was the only one who thought of Kessler in this way; a well intentioned extremist. Heh, my friends said I was looking too deep into it, but after they beat the games, they agreed. To see the parallels from the Good Ending of 2 and Kessler's reasoning for what he did was pulled off extremely well, and this easily could be an extra scene for the ending, or the intro to a 3rd game, that's how well it was done.

I never really cared for Trish, mainly because she yelled at you for half the game and then went and died, to put it simply. However, you did grasp her character well, and it did make me chuckle when she slapped Kessler. All violence against Kessler is funny. ;)

Kuo was done extremely well also, and I always did think Kuo and Cole liked each other, and even on the evil side, I could never see him with Nix. Most people probably would have wrote a little rivalry between Kuo and Trish, but I like what you did. :)

As for Nix and Zeke, you captured their characters as well. Their parts were short, but it was fine. You can only do so much within a one-shot and with a "time limit" as well.

To conclude with the character analysis, you did very well with keeping them in character and not changing them to some other design choice, which I commend you for. My only criticism for the characters is that, if you ever remake this, maybe add Nix as a more prevalent character in the story, instead of a passing mention.

As for the story itself, it was written very well and the references such as "sound like a thunder clap" and "impact that felt like being punched by the Beast" made me grin, because they fit in this story. The story flowed very well too, and I never once was taken aback at how you got from one point to another.

Your grammar was very well, and I think I only came across ONE spelling error, and it was easy to read what you meant to say, and I didn't even notice until I looked closer for this review!

I brought it up in the above paragraph about Kessler, but I REALLY liked you bringing up the similarities of Cole and Kessler's decisions for saving humanity entirely, at the cost of lives, which is something I always love in fiction, fan or otherwise. It was quoted in one of the quote screens in the first game that the only way to define a man is to give him power and watch his decisions, which is something captured in the games and in your story, so props to you. Most people don't think of how hard that would be to make a decision like that because we never have to.

Overall, I really loved this story. I'm going to add this to my favorites, and any other InFAMOUS stories you make, I'm gonna keep an eye on. ;D

Sorry for the long review, but I'm trying to go over everything I can in the story because it's a one-shot and because I just want to show you how much I cared about this story.. So if you want, would you tell me how I did? Chidoriss, signing out! Good luck to you!
kyle131996 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Write a damn sequel
johnf3545 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This story actually inspired me to write a full length story of the 2 games. I do hope for another story like this from you again if you ever get the chance to.
Monte-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
(Sniff sniff) I ain't crying! Nope! I'm just... uh, sweating from my eyes!

Pretty much everything I wanted to be addressed was here:

The parallel between Kessler and Cole's use of drastic measures;

The question of "Could Cole have grown any feelings for Kuo during their adventures?" (I gotta find a good Cole/Kuo fic sometime soon); and

Of course, what our favorite fire-bird Nix would say to Cole on the other side.

Thanks for putting a happier little note on one of my favorite game stories.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This moved me, it really did. Well done.
Eletrickkid chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
that story was awesome, if only the real inFAMOUS 2 ended that way, I really wanted Cole to live.