Reviews for The healing of souls
Chocolate and Marshmallows chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I know it's been a while but please update? This is really good. I got to the end of this chapter and realised that this was the last and was like drat I really want to know what happens next.
SimplyEcho chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nice start and very original. Imma keep reading!
Razeasha chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I couldn't help thinking that this is like Harry Potter meets House! XD I'm really interested to see where you take this. I like what you've done with it so far. I look forward to reading how Albus and Draco get along.
Lizzy0308 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I'm so glad you updated this story. I was so excited when I saw the notice. This is a really great chapter. I hope you keep it going. It really is good. Poor Draco thinking it's rivalry. I hope you can update soon. Great writing job!
Arlewena chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
wow... this was enlightening... must read more... please update soon.
Lizzy0308 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Yea. Another chapter. I'm so glad you posted. It's a fantastic story. I totally wasn't expecting a pre-existing relationship. Please please update soon
The Darkest wizard chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This is a good chapter. Please update soon!
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
Arlewena chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Wow this is intense... I really want to see what happens next...
08139724 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I love this story. The memories of Albus' childhood and his breakdown later was so heartbreaking. I honestly cried with him.

Draco is such a good doctor, too. :3 I'm anxious for Scorpius appearance.

Great chapter!
Lizzy0308 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I love love love this story. I'm so glad you posted another chapter. I hope you can post again soon.
RubyNovalee chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Great idea for a fic. Love the way you write... hope you'll update soon.
08139724 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Such a different approach with this ship!

I enjoyed this chapter throughly, and I think everything was nicely thought, especially the feelings of Harry and Ginny relating to Albus' disease. I'm curious about how Scorpius will appear in the story also...

And I really like Draco and Albus' interaction too. :3

I hope you update soon, subscribing right now. :D
Lizzy0308 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love how this starts. I hope you continue this