Reviews for Rainy Days
Goldregen chapter 27 . 11/11
Awesome story! I enjoyed reading it very much! So thank you for sharing :)
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 27 . 11/10
I am not going to lie. When I first read the summary I was ready for the same usual cliché story. But I was surprised! At first I was a little disappointed because I didn't want the story to be changed, I wanted the cliché storyline, BUT you changed my mind and you changed it good. This was honestly one of the Top 5 best stories I have EVER read on ffn, and believe me I have read A LOT! The way you write the story is not only convincing but also refreshing. Its like a breath of fresh air. Not many people can write stories as good as you did :D tears, laughter, excitement, anxiousness... I felt everything.
It was like I was actually sakura! It may sound strange but that's just how I felt! I really really want you to write a seque (how can I not) but I guess I will understand if you don't. Sometimes we just can't write...and after you wrote such a long story there are chances that you have lost interest in this story (highly unlikely but possible) or that you are just tired or that even if you want you can't find the strength to write. But no matter what, if you ever do decide to write a sequel then you can count me in :)
Thank you so very much for writing such a beautiful story and for giving me the chance to read it. I am grateful for it :)
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 10/30
Poor girl. I knew she had to have a breakdown when she realised it. But now... Now she knows she's back, I wonder what will she change?
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 10/30
It's understandable if she acts bitchy; this Sakura I can understand.

The reason canon Sakura is so hated is because she acts that way for no reason other than she wants to, which is awful.

This Sakura is a victim of post-war trauma, and in a ninja world situations like this might not be as far fetched considering how diverse their abilities can be... Her paranoia is understandable.
The Amol chapter 3 . 10/23
Man Sakura is still being bitch to Naruto.
She showed more emotions for Ino than for Naruto ffs (in her mind).
What is he for her ?
A comedian ?
A nobody side character?
hansolo18 chapter 27 . 10/19
My recent decision to reread this fic was anything but a disappointment. Your writing remains fantastic your plot innovative and engaging. Your characterization spot on. And better yet you've created a scenario in which the time travelers actions can affect the future for the worse. Well done and bravo. I cannot wait for your next installment.
airiang chapter 1 . 10/14
Well hello, idk if u r in hiatus or whatelse, just want to tell thanks for the story. It's been the nicest reading I had so far. It was really well written, the story felt so real, and thank god you made the characters as real as they are in the manga, not created such a bitchy-sasuke-obsessed Sakura or Sasuke being in love with Sakura out of nowhere. I notice you said u r going to make it sequel. A year have passed, I'm just sayin'. xoxo
Shebali chapter 27 . 10/13
Thank you for the story, eagerly waiting for the sequel!
cherryblossomszahime chapter 27 . 10/11
Oh my god. That ending. And everything else for the matter. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. This was too good! I absolutely loved every part of this! :)
Silent snow chapter 27 . 10/5
I cried so much when Ino died! This fic has made me cry and laugh a lot. I love, LOVE the team 7 moments in this. My heart can't handle it xD
Your writing is amazing, something I hope to achieve one day. The description, the techniques are just the best! Well done~! I like how you capture what Sakura should be feeling exactly!
I very much look forward to more, there are answers left unknown! It would be awesome to see Naruto and Sasuke find out about Sakura but not until further on! I like them not knowing, the secrets she is having to keep, but to see her finally give in and tell them- ah! It's everything I look for in a time travel fic!
Definitely one of the best fics out there! :)
skittlesdeb chapter 27 . 10/6
Amazing story!
SageModeSasuke chapter 27 . 9/30
SageModeSasuke chapter 13 . 9/29
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 9/29
Okay. Sakura's paranoia is a bit annoying, but understandable for the time being.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 9/29