Reviews for Rainy Days
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 27 . 9/11
O.O must...read... sequel! This is a really great fanfic :) can't wait to see where you are going with this!
Ohoho. I thought it was odd that you'd say it was raining, and now I see that you were headed for this all along! Nice.
This Username Is Classified chapter 27 . 8/9
I'm not sure how much I like this, but it was VERY well-written. The angst, the tragedies... The two genres I dislike most yet I couldn't stop reading even if I wanted to. Great end :)
pff chapter 6 . 7/20
this story is boring.
I'm in here chapter 1 . 7/3
Amazing story from beginning to end :)
MeoMuop chapter 19 . 6/26
The talk between Gaara and Sakura is interesting and a little awkward.
The way Tenten said Lee had deserved the win is cute.
Fortunately, Gai arrived in time, otherwise Hinata could have been killed.
MeoMuop chapter 14 . 6/26
The victory of Lee is completely reasonable. In canon, Lee also beaten Sasuke once.
MeoMuop chapter 11 . 6/25
Thank you for randomizing the matches for the Preliminary. It is different from canon. So exciting!
What happened to the Sound trio?
And... WOW... Hinata won.
I'm also curious about the relationship between Gaara and Hinata.
Protective Kiba is cute.
MeoMuop chapter 4 . 6/24
Sakura told Ino about time-travel and Ino believed her. It's new to me, but I find it interesting.
MeoMuop chapter 3 . 6/24
"... nothing that she was acting much like the Uchiha..."
"You're turning her into an Uchiha!"
Yep, SasuSaku is canon. She is Uchiha Sakura now. An Uchiha. )
I don't think Sakura's paranoid. She is clever girl, so the thoughts and suspicions of her are totally understandable, it is realistic.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 27 . 6/17
I wanted them to make babies! Hope there is a sequel soon!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 16 . 6/16
I cried all throughout this chapter... my eyes hurt now.
The Imperfect Me chapter 27 . 6/11
Whaaaaat?! That's it?! I hope there's a sequel soon! I love all these different changes this time around!
RimK10 chapter 5 . 5/22
This is so good! And the past has changed?!
RimK10 chapter 4 . 5/21
When I was reading this chapter, I just had a sudden mind blown! I COULD JUST THINK THAT THIS IS LIKE THE ANIME OR MANGA! IN THE ANIME OR MANGA, THEY THINK BUT DONT THINK! Thinking like that, this fanfic is like the best fanfic ever! Best best best!
1,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »