Reviews for Rainy Days
Pierrot's Vault chapter 25 . 2/8
Are you not continuing this story anymore? Because if so, it's too bad :( This is a great story, great plot. Realistic too. I hope you continue this :)
bookluv22 chapter 25 . 1/30
Omg! This story is so good! Its intense, complex, and attention grabbing; I've not been able to put it down until this point!

While I have noticed some aspects which can be improved, everything so far is well-written and detailed. Pace is somewhat slow as a whole for the time its taking, but all the detail and all the changes are dramatic and worth telling.

Anyways, I need sleep, so now I'm gonna leave on this; this is great, and I can't wait for more!
Munz chapter 25 . 1/20
My favorite parts are the team building and team hanging out scenes. They've truly become friends. I'm also really glad that Sakura got to spend time with other people than Naruto and Sasuke. The parts with Ino before and after her death were amazing. I can't wait to see what happens with Itachi. Hoping for no romantic pairings with Sakura but all the innuendo with her and her team, between themselves, and her and Gaara is always funny.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/1
Sasuke was really Damn creepy when he talked to Sakura. I would be running if I were her.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/1
How will Ino knowing affect the present? Super interested.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/1
Sakura still hasnt learned that this is reality. Poor girl.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/1
I hope she goes and talks to naruto. Maybe he could help assure her That this is reality?
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh dear oh dear. This is unexpected but her reaction is totally normal and I would react the same way.
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Omg! Keep on writing!
moi chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Love your story, started reading a couple of days ago and I had to finish. Congrats. :)
Kind of hate your Itachi while I still pity him, feels weird to not love him jaja
Keep up the good work!
squeal chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I did the weirdest, happiest dance in my room when I found out you had posted more chapters xp seriously: yours is possibly the best most realistic and flowing time travel sakura centric story. SERIOUSLY. and I was hooked a long time ago but I thought you had abandoned it because life is cruel so I went back to it for nostalgia and you had posted 7 MORE CHAPTERS IN A YEAR KYAAAAAAA! Ergo... HAPPY DANCE! By the way... do you think now with the winter holidays and all.. maybe you can write ch 26? *-*
StillIRise chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Great story.
Ms. Gentry chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
Words fail me. This is absolutely amazing and I am riveted every step of the way. Please for the love of all that is good and wonderful, update soon. I cannot wait to read what you have in store for us next.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Oh shoot, what's Itachi up to?! I'm loving this story so far!