Reviews for Rainy Days
laelruin chapter 27 . 1/20
Awe! This story is heart wrenching and nerve rending. As I got closer to the end of it, I kept thinking, "this has to end in 3, 2, 1, chapters! How is it going to wrap everything up!?" Then I saw the note at the top of this one. Makes sense. I hope she gets a happy ending, all of them. And I'm kinda hoping for a Kaka/Saku pairing, but the Sasuke angle isn't too bad. Also, what's going on with Itachi and the symbol popping up?
Love it!
Chamomile-chan chapter 27 . 1/15
What? ? ? ? Noooooo
I need more!
Oh my goodness... what a cliffhanger.
RamblingInsomniac chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
the word is casUALty of war not causality. similar words VASTLY different meanings.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 23 . 12/9/2017
Maya Chain 23 chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
Seeing those children especially Sasuke being happy warms my heart a great deal.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
Everyone recognizing Sakura's strength this time around made me wish again that the author of the manga had started sooner to make his female characters interesting and strong.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
I'm happy Sakura found a friend to confide in about her situation because it's a mess.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
I feel bad for Sakura being in this situation and having trouble coming around it but seeing her talk back at Sasuke feels so freaking great!
Jun chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
This is my all time favorite Naruto fanfiction, I like the interactions between all team 7 members, and I'd love to see more of this universe. It's not common even for time travel fics to have Sasuke and Sasuke develop respect for one another, and this was really refreshing.

I hope you'll see this message and know how much this story is appreciated.
Jinraiden chapter 27 . 10/26/2017
This was awesome. I absolutly love this Fanfiction - seriously I just read this and it's already on my "Reread"-List. I can't wait for a sequel! Like, I NEED to know who this Hokage is! I also really like how you wrote the way all - and I mean ALL - the characters changed from Chapter 1 to Chapter 27. And ..Is there any hope for KakaSaku in the sequel? I just think they would make an amazing couple - they trust each other, they have a lot of fun and are actually around the same age in mind. Also he is one of the few people that know she traveled the time and the only person alive that she actually told. If they aren't going to be a couple, that's alright too. Anyway I can't wait for the seqeuel!
Love, Jin.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
Ugh Sakura is so tucking weak! Like seriously even I could handle a fight better than her! She's a fan girl hitch who probably only survived in the ninja world because she had strong teammates. She'd be dead without them. I hate your version of Sakura and I absolutely Hate your writing style. Honestly you should quit writing fanfiction because your fish are absolute trash like you are!
kuchiyose chapter 27 . 8/17/2017
good story im so sad i hit the end, would read more of this.
i like the buildup and changes in the story (god ino why... :'c)

and how you handled the emotional aspect of time traveling it feels very real, her reactions
KaKashi's Okami chapter 27 . 8/10/2017
That was awesome. But I don't see a sequel any where
Monkey D. Ani chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
Me encanta
Lurker569 chapter 27 . 6/27/2017
Gahhhhh I need a sequel to this story. Best written and most realistic time travel fic I've read!
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »