Reviews for Rainy Days
gonewind321 chapter 14 . 14h
The name of your fic reminds me of a poem from disney's "The Fox and the Hound". Even the lyrics seem to match a little: . _

This is a well written fic. I ussually try to read Sakura centered fics only if they present me a diffrent and interesting take on Sakura, and while yours is very much the original Sakura, it is still somewhat interesting to watch how this Sakura reacts to things. Not action intensive, a bit over the top drama, and yet it still as its own appeal.
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 26 . 5/23
You can't just stop there! That's so mean cause it's so goodQ~Q
Salome Maranya chapter 26 . 5/13
I am really really looking forward to what's going to happen next. Nothing's going canon anymore hence a reader is going to savor whatever dish the author presents. That last line though, now that the village itself seems to be working against them and they're being forced to deal with the intrigues and secrets earlier...things can get FUBAR anytime.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 26 . 5/12
Oh man- I haven't read this story since chapter 8 as I've been stuck there for december 2011. Which is an awfully long, long time. I must say I absolutely adore this story though. The changes caused by Sakura appearance in this timeline makes the story unpredictable and I really like that. I don't want to compare your stories to others, but other time-travel fics tend to keep most things that happened as they are. That's a weird thing however, 'cause once minor change can cause major changes!
Anyhow, from now on I'll keep track of this story!
doron chapter 26 . 5/9
UPDATE NOWW PLZZZ
Bloody.Kirai chapter 26 . 5/10
Well, there's the butterfly effect again. One lives, but others need to die to balance things out. I wonder how this new development will affect everything, though. Assassinated? Was it the mob? Was it Danzo? Was it Akatsuki while looking for Sakura? I must know! Please, update soon!

P.S. I totally binge-read this whole thing. Seriously, why did I have to find your fic on finals month? You've RUINED ME! [And I can't find it in myself to regret it] Oh, the mood swings xD
Hawk chapter 26 . 4/29
Oh wow. That's a cliffhanger.
kimchi759 chapter 21 . 4/30
Haha, yeeeah...Itachi is rightly f***ed up, isn't he? He definitely isn't the perfect martyr some fangirls like to think he is, and I'm a bit sad none of the fics I've read so far have delved into how the massacre changed him. People tend to go with a cruel, callous Itachi who onl cares about Sasuke, or a super kind, peace-loving boy who was forced/manipulated into doing horrible things. There was one fic that went into the possible complexity of his emotions for Sasuke, and how he may actually be bitter/subconciously hateful of his ignorant little brother, but none I've read have really characterized him multidimensionally as a dynamic, changing character. He's just sorta there, and static - especially in the many romance fanfics on this site. (Insert eye roll here.) Not to mention how his time in Akatsuki may have changed him, however marginally or unwillingly. Le sigh.
I'm morbidly enjoying this hostage situation though, and I like the details about Itachi's injury.
kimchi759 chapter 15 . 4/29
That death hurt just as much as the first time I read this, though mor ein sympathy for Sakura than any real sadness over the victim. I usually like Ino in fanfics, though I wasn't a huge fan of her in canon, but I didn't love this version of Ino. I understood her, as you did an awesome job of explaining where her words/actions were coming from, but I didn't root for her or anything. Still sad she's gone though.
kimchi759 chapter 14 . 4/29
Re-reading this (again as a ghost reader because I'm being lazy and promise to leave more reviews at some point in the future) and still loving your prose. That said, urrrrrrgh. Your portrayal of the Third has me despising Hiruzen. He has yet to inspire the teensiest bit of sympathy.
Karkatsbabe chapter 26 . 4/26
Holy shit. Just, got shit. This is intense. I love it so much.
Hawk chapter 13 . 4/23
Why did Hinata never get treated for her wound during the prelims? It says she had the sword through her, and she was bloody, when she snapped it. You don't just walk away from that like it's nothing.
Clarilyn chapter 26 . 4/13
Stories like this often have the time-traveller come off over-powered and a condescending saint, but you managed to let Sakura keep her skills and her secrets while still maintaining a relatable, flawed character. Thumbs up! Hoping to see the next chapter soon :D
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 26 . 4/11
I love this! Update again soon please!
AnonymouseXI chapter 26 . 4/7
i chugged through this in two days and oh my god this story kills me

i love it

god bless you havent given up and are updating it sporadically

i hope life is treating you well and have a wonderful day
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »