Reviews for Rainy Days
PatchyCat chapter 27 . 7/17
I just read this whole thing, and it was absolutely fantastic! I especially love the team dynamic and how it has developed. It's nice to see them care so much and work through their differences. I look forward to a potential sequel!
caramelmonster2020 chapter 27 . 7/16
So like, do they have Uchiha babies or nah?
mshccs chapter 27 . 7/16
I ssoooo like this fic! I hope that in the sequel, sakura tells sasuke everything including that shes from the future, cause i think thats gonna cause a huge disturbance in their relationship if he finds out from other people.
guest chapter 1 . 7/10
I demand a sequel! Awesome job, btw.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! That's it? That's the ending? You're just going to leave it there? You can't! Does this have a sequel? It has to have one! This is such a great story and I won't accept it if it just ends here! No, I will not. Grr. But, yeah, awesome job. I could not stop reading it at all, thanks so much for the amazing work! Please keep up the good work
P.S. I actually thought that Gaara was going to fall for Hinata and that she returns his feelings. A cocky yet innocent Gaara - does that even work, is just... Damn... And Itachi, oh my god! There's so many guys I want to ship Sakura with in this story!
P.P.S. I really hope that there's a sequel. Fingers cross!

P.P.S. I really hope that there's a sequel. Fingers cross!
Alice aquabld chapter 7 . 7/9
NOOOO DONT TELL HOKAGE THE THIIIRD ARE U FUCKIN RETARDED? DID U FORGOT ABOUT DANZOOO? sorry... it just... I think whatever the 3rd hokage know, danzo know.
heroesofolympus63 chapter 27 . 7/1
Oh my God.
This goes beyond amazing. I've come to love this story a lot and can't wait for the sequel! :) The fact that Sakura doesn't actually know everything is a bit annoying, but I guess it can't be helped, and it fits better, I suppose. Keep up the good work and have fun writing!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 27 . 6/29
Huh, nice story. The ending seemed somewhat rushed, if I may say so, but it was suitable. You did well in writing this, so thank you.
Delena.O chapter 27 . 6/22
Thank you for this excellent story! This is my favorite Sakura ever, so mature and profesional and composed, her personality is perfect. This is how I like to imagine Sakura as an adult. I have come to dislike canon!Sakura somehow, most of all with the current "after years" manga that's ongoing. But anyway, I'll gladly wait for a continuation of the story, we have to know what happened with the plan and the partnership and all. Thank you again.
larashari3 chapter 27 . 6/22
Please have a sequel this story is just too good!
caipher chapter 27 . 6/20
jesus christ i remember when i started reading this story when it first came out, and it's ending now dhsfjksdhkfjshfksdfkjsdfkj

this is honestly one of my favorite fanfictions ever and i am amazed at the level of talent in this piece of writing, the depth of the characters, the intricate threads of plot, jesus fuck like it's just so fucking amazing.

i cannot wait for the sequel and i anticipate it greatly. thank you for genuinely renewing my interest in reading and writing :))))
threefourteen chapter 27 . 6/15
I love your writing, the pacing, the character interactions and most of all how well you developed Sakura. One of the things that bugs me about fanfiction is when Sakura turns into a Mary Sue, she has everything come to her easy etc. But no~ this girl went out with punches, kicks and grew. And that made me happy. I'm itching for closure on Sakura's timeline however. Despite it all, I feel like there should be some sense of conflict that Sakura should feel about being in this new timeline, and missing her old life. I keep getting a nagging feeling about the difference between her and her teammates. She's twenty and they are thirteen, she's experienced, it just feels kind of lonely. When Ino yelled out, "You don't belong here!"- it hit me like a ton of bricks, you could use that to develop that point more. Moreover, I think the story transitioned from a shounen to a slice of life thing, which is not bad, but honestly Sasuke's forgiveness at age 12 felt slight ooc, but I guess he's always been more mature. ANYWAYS I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SEQUEL THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. I LITERALLY DEVOURED IT. THANK YOU!
FadedDreamer chapter 1 . 6/10
I have been devouring this story throughout the course of a few days, and I would have finished it much sooner than that, but I just wanted to savor it. There is only one other story on this site that has ever invested me in the character of Sakura, and that was "Loyalty", but now I can safely add yours to the list. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a die-hard Sakura-hater, but I was just never that invested in her canon counterpart, but here? She's mature, she's capable, she's determined, she's witty and occasionally sarcastic, but most of all, she has her own fears and insecurities that do not solely revolve around Sasuke. Yes, him leaving is still one of her greatest fears, but she also fears the impending doom that she experienced in the future. The characters are all written extraordinarily well here, and each of the interactions feel so vibrant, and the chemistry between Sakura and everyone practically flows off the page. And the pacing is just so perfect, the way each chapter moves along is just so right. The fight scenes you depict are nothing short of epic, and it makes me feel as if I definitely need to improve the way I write mine. The ripple effect you've created is pulled off magnificently, and I love all of the changes you've made that still manage to fit so well within the story. If I had to level just one criticism, it would be directed towards Sakura withholding information that she has on the Akatsuki, some that would greatly benefit Konoha. I suppose she's worried as to just how much change a Butterfly Effect would inflict, but it does feel like something she should have spoken to the Hokage or Kakashi about beforehand. But that aside, I very much enjoyed this fic, and I eagerly await your planned sequel. Till then!
Sincerely Athena chapter 27 . 6/8
Oh my god no, No! Is this the real ending? Is there anymore? A sequel perhaps?
That ending killed me- Sasuke saying "thank you" to Sakura has far too much meaning xD I'm dying here- tell me there's more? Or maybe another story? It's like a ton of bricks hitting you when you're asleep and fluttering around in dreams- bam. Just. Like. That.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »