Reviews for Rainy Days
FleuryMalfoy chapter 27 . 12h
oh my god, please, continue or tell me what happens
I dunno chapter 27 . 7/18
This was such a good fan fiction story. I usually don’t gravitate towards these “time travel” fan fiction, but dam I’m glad I gave this one a try. Sadly I see the last time you updated this is in 2015 and we’re going closer to 2019 sooo... wanna time travel back and make more fanfic for this?
Borusa Ryalam chapter 27 . 7/6
With how long it’s been, I don’t hold out much hope for a sequel, but this story has been a very engaging read, and I’m glad that I was pointed towards it
DLFangrill chapter 27 . 7/6
This is a very great read, the character development is done very well as well as the plot divergence.
But I'm still a bit confused. What was the mark Itachi saw in the restaurant, the one where he was thinking what it meant to Sakura? I still haven't figured it out. :(
Will you make a sequel?
HowAboutThat chapter 1 . 5/21
Goodness I loved this story from beginning to end. I was excited to see how it ended and dreaded it all the same. I love the changes you made- it’s so different from the other fics of someone going back in time. To make some things happen only by chance and to change small factors to have a larger impact. It’s fantastic. I know it’s been years since you completed this story but I sincerely hope you do the sequel soon. Thank you for writing this
feminista power chapter 27 . 4/21
Please, please, please, the sequel?
laelruin chapter 27 . 1/20
Awe! This story is heart wrenching and nerve rending. As I got closer to the end of it, I kept thinking, "this has to end in 3, 2, 1, chapters! How is it going to wrap everything up!?" Then I saw the note at the top of this one. Makes sense. I hope she gets a happy ending, all of them. And I'm kinda hoping for a Kaka/Saku pairing, but the Sasuke angle isn't too bad. Also, what's going on with Itachi and the symbol popping up?
Love it!
L
Chamomile-chan chapter 27 . 1/15
What? ? ? ? Noooooo
I need more!
Oh my goodness... what a cliffhanger.
RamblingInsomniac chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
the word is casUALty of war not causality. similar words VASTLY different meanings.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 23 . 12/9/2017
QOQ HE STAYED! OH MY GOD HE STAYED! I'M SO PROUD OF THAT BOY'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
Seeing those children especially Sasuke being happy warms my heart a great deal.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
Everyone recognizing Sakura's strength this time around made me wish again that the author of the manga had started sooner to make his female characters interesting and strong.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
I'm happy Sakura found a friend to confide in about her situation because it's a mess.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
I feel bad for Sakura being in this situation and having trouble coming around it but seeing her talk back at Sasuke feels so freaking great!
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »