Reviews for Rainy Days
majorshane chapter 4 . 1/10
Four chapters in and Sakura has finally accepted she has time travelled. Three and a bit chapters of her thinking it's a genjutsu, not going to the academy to keep from giving her imagined attacker info, trying not to reveal to her attacker that she's aware of the genjutsu by acting normal (except she ran across town barefoot and isn't going to school), and not once trying to dispel the genjutsu by stabbing herself or preforming a Kai/release (why the heck not! Plot breaker). Also weird that even though she's at lease knowledgable of genjutsu in the future she never once realized that a 4 day genjutsu with every minute and second of the time fleshed out in perfect accuracy is unheard of for a shinobi technique. Boring and hard to read, but I hung on.

Then once she FINALLY realizes she's in the past (yay, the story can begin now?) the first thing she does is say to a twelve year old (and still immature) Ino that she's from the future. Ino magically believes her from the look in her eye (because her clan jutsu is... recognizing painful flashbacks? plot breaker) and then correctly guesses that Saske of the future 'did' something (as opossed to being killed or some other traumatic event?). She realizes this not because Sakura told her but by, again, the look in Sakura's eye.

Eye communication like this is lazy and bad writing. Ino accepted time travel way to easily and she broke character when she suddenly turned (back) into a supportive friend. You spent over three boring chapters of Sakura dragging her feet before doing anything interesting then you blow through a reveal scene skipping all the necessary parts to make it even remotely realistic (revealing things that couldn't be known, making predictions, convincing the person the truth, etc...). Ino's OOCness was clumsily motivated by the plot to give Sakura a kick in the pants to try to change things. If she's from such a bad future then she shouldn't need to be told to try to change things, this should be a dream come true.

I'm out, this story takes too long to get going and then has poor characterization. Thanks anyway and keep writing!
Kuroki8 chapter 27 . 12/30/2016
What? The story is over? That was sudden! Phew, intense...
All in all, quite thrilling.
NatNicole chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
I'm not finished reading this, but the story is so AMZING that I have to comment on its awesomeness! *grins*
This is well-written, realistic & interesting, with great character interactions & scary twists!

P.S. Take a quick look at my fic 'Team Shichi'? I would appreciate any feedback from you a LOT, since your fic is so fantastic.
Obsessed Lass chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
I have my semester exam tomorrow and all I have done for the last twelve hours is binge read this amazing piece. I literally couldn't stop myself once I started it. You have crafted the entire thing in the most believable manner. Hell, it's like an alternative canon. Thank you for such a compelling piece of fiction. I can't wait to ravenously gobble up the sequel.
Skarin chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
I like that you went with the genjutsu in a genjutsu. But I'd like to point out that it would have been more "realistic" if the Hell Viewing Genjutsu showed her something different this time around. Technically her fears should be different many years later and having the same experience more or less, encourages the conclusion that her mind is "filling in the blanks".

I'm really enjoying reading this and can't wait to see what's next!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
O.O must...read... sequel! This is a really great fanfic :) can't wait to see where you are going with this!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Ohoho. I thought it was odd that you'd say it was raining, and now I see that you were headed for this all along! Nice.
This Username Is Classified chapter 27 . 8/9/2016
I'm not sure how much I like this, but it was VERY well-written. The angst, the tragedies... The two genres I dislike most yet I couldn't stop reading even if I wanted to. Great end :)
pff chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
this story is boring.
I'm in here chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Amazing story from beginning to end :)
MeoMuop chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
The talk between Gaara and Sakura is interesting and a little awkward.
The way Tenten said Lee had deserved the win is cute.
Fortunately, Gai arrived in time, otherwise Hinata could have been killed.
MeoMuop chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
The victory of Lee is completely reasonable. In canon, Lee also beaten Sasuke once.
MeoMuop chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Thank you for randomizing the matches for the Preliminary. It is different from canon. So exciting!
What happened to the Sound trio?
And... WOW... Hinata won.
I'm also curious about the relationship between Gaara and Hinata.
Protective Kiba is cute.
MeoMuop chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Sakura told Ino about time-travel and Ino believed her. It's new to me, but I find it interesting.
MeoMuop chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
"... nothing that she was acting much like the Uchiha..."
"You're turning her into an Uchiha!"
Yep, SasuSaku is canon. She is Uchiha Sakura now. An Uchiha. )
I don't think Sakura's paranoid. She is clever girl, so the thoughts and suspicions of her are totally understandable, it is realistic.
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »