Reviews for Rainy Days
IIArisaII chapter 23 . 8/26
My heart immediately swelled the moment I read Sasuke promising Sakura and Naruto that he'll never abandon them. It just feels SO GOOD to read this, it's like a fresh breath of air. My eyes even teared up a bit, I'M JUST SO HAPPY. And it's not out of character since in this story, he clearly grew up and matured. And even Naruto is more aware. I just- Gahhh, I swear I read that line over and over again while grinning like a Cheshire Cat. (Is that how you spell it, I have no idea) But good job, and even though I'm commenting on Chapter 23, I already read this story many times as I let myself. Haha, I hope you make a next part somewhere in the future.
Sounds interesting, but I can't get over how you keep referring to her as 'the rosette'. Is there some alternate meaning I'm unaware of? As far as I was able to discern it only describes small things resembling roses.
bloomsburry chapter 27 . 8/13
That's ending?! WTF?!
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 27 . 8/4
Holy. Shit. I... There MUST be a sequel right...? But... Wow... *slowly raises a thumbs up*
Zilcho chapter 27 . 8/3
A Great story overall, good to break away from the old, I know from the future lets change everything all roses and bunnies. Overall my onlygripe is with the current state of Konoha. Sure danzou has influence bit to have it thrown around in such a way just seems off.
PatchyCat chapter 27 . 7/17
I just read this whole thing, and it was absolutely fantastic! I especially love the team dynamic and how it has developed. It's nice to see them care so much and work through their differences. I look forward to a potential sequel!
caramelmonster2020 chapter 27 . 7/16
So like, do they have Uchiha babies or nah?
mshccs chapter 27 . 7/16
I ssoooo like this fic! I hope that in the sequel, sakura tells sasuke everything including that shes from the future, cause i think thats gonna cause a huge disturbance in their relationship if he finds out from other people.
guest chapter 1 . 7/10
I demand a sequel! Awesome job, btw.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! That's it? That's the ending? You're just going to leave it there? You can't! Does this have a sequel? It has to have one! This is such a great story and I won't accept it if it just ends here! No, I will not. Grr. But, yeah, awesome job. I could not stop reading it at all, thanks so much for the amazing work! Please keep up the good work
P.S. I actually thought that Gaara was going to fall for Hinata and that she returns his feelings. A cocky yet innocent Gaara - does that even work, is just... Damn... And Itachi, oh my god! There's so many guys I want to ship Sakura with in this story!
P.P.S. I really hope that there's a sequel. Fingers cross!

P.P.S. I really hope that there's a sequel. Fingers cross!
Alice aquabld chapter 7 . 7/9
NOOOO DONT TELL HOKAGE THE THIIIRD ARE U FUCKIN RETARDED? DID U FORGOT ABOUT DANZOOO? sorry... it just... I think whatever the 3rd hokage know, danzo know.
heroesofolympus63 chapter 27 . 7/1
Oh my God.
This goes beyond amazing. I've come to love this story a lot and can't wait for the sequel! :) The fact that Sakura doesn't actually know everything is a bit annoying, but I guess it can't be helped, and it fits better, I suppose. Keep up the good work and have fun writing!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 27 . 6/29
Huh, nice story. The ending seemed somewhat rushed, if I may say so, but it was suitable. You did well in writing this, so thank you.
Delena.O chapter 27 . 6/22
Thank you for this excellent story! This is my favorite Sakura ever, so mature and profesional and composed, her personality is perfect. This is how I like to imagine Sakura as an adult. I have come to dislike canon!Sakura somehow, most of all with the current "after years" manga that's ongoing. But anyway, I'll gladly wait for a continuation of the story, we have to know what happened with the plan and the partnership and all. Thank you again.
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »