Reviews for Rainy Days
pff chapter 6 . 7/20
this story is boring.
I'm in here chapter 1 . 7/3
Amazing story from beginning to end :)
MeoMuop chapter 19 . 6/26
The talk between Gaara and Sakura is interesting and a little awkward.
The way Tenten said Lee had deserved the win is cute.
Fortunately, Gai arrived in time, otherwise Hinata could have been killed.
MeoMuop chapter 14 . 6/26
The victory of Lee is completely reasonable. In canon, Lee also beaten Sasuke once.
MeoMuop chapter 11 . 6/25
Thank you for randomizing the matches for the Preliminary. It is different from canon. So exciting!
What happened to the Sound trio?
And... WOW... Hinata won.
I'm also curious about the relationship between Gaara and Hinata.
Protective Kiba is cute.
MeoMuop chapter 4 . 6/24
Sakura told Ino about time-travel and Ino believed her. It's new to me, but I find it interesting.
MeoMuop chapter 3 . 6/24
"... nothing that she was acting much like the Uchiha..."
"You're turning her into an Uchiha!"
Yep, SasuSaku is canon. She is Uchiha Sakura now. An Uchiha. )
I don't think Sakura's paranoid. She is clever girl, so the thoughts and suspicions of her are totally understandable, it is realistic.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 27 . 6/17
I wanted them to make babies! Hope there is a sequel soon!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 16 . 6/16
I cried all throughout this chapter... my eyes hurt now.
The Imperfect Me chapter 27 . 6/11
Whaaaaat?! That's it?! I hope there's a sequel soon! I love all these different changes this time around!
RimK10 chapter 5 . 5/22
This is so good! And the past has changed?!
RimK10 chapter 4 . 5/21
When I was reading this chapter, I just had a sudden mind blown! I COULD JUST THINK THAT THIS IS LIKE THE ANIME OR MANGA! IN THE ANIME OR MANGA, THEY THINK BUT DONT THINK! Thinking like that, this fanfic is like the best fanfic ever! Best best best!
RimK10 chapter 3 . 5/21
I'm really really sorry about my anger, but I'm really sleep deprived, so I'm going to rant.

Why is Sakura so stupid? Does Sakura or you don't know what genjutsu is? Like, say for example, I do a genjutsu of your worst fear. But I have no idea what you fear is. So OF COURSE there are things that are exactly the same if Sakura is in a genjutsu of going back in time. And if she has an adult mind, why is she SO SO emotional? So much feeeeaar, and paranoia, I mean, isn't she a ninja!? But you could say that she's Sakura, and she IS emotional as a character, BUT she also gets easily mad and irritated, and when she does, she hits things or people hard! But she doesn't do that, so I thought, maybe she's more controlled with her emotions because adult mind and all, but NO! She's all, ''oh my god, fear everything!''
I also don't even know how she's thinking, doing, or whatever! She's obviously super worried. But if she is, why isn't she doing anything about it at all! She didn't make ANY theories, think why would anyone place a genjutsu on her, or thinking anything about it at all! She is crazy worried about it, but not EVEN THINKING about it! How does that even work!? Since she's not doing anything about it, I thought she already accepted that she's in a genjutsu and just observing things and seeing what would happen, but that's completely WRONG because she's SOOOO emotional and paranoid that it seems like she in denial with everything!

Now this would all COMPLETELY make sense if Sakura was generally an extreme worry freak type of gal, but she is Not! She's generally more of an angry person, and THINKS THINGS THROUGH!

Oh well, it's still great, and I really like to know what happens because of her stupidity. Sorry, and thank you for reading my crazy rant, if you do read it!
RimK10 chapter 2 . 5/21
This is really, really good! But I really don't like how Sakura doesn't think outside the box...
RimK10 chapter 1 . 5/20
Oh my GAAAAWWD! This is amazing! Soooo good! You put such good details and emotion! Awesome job!
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »