Reviews for Rainy Days
kuchiyose chapter 27 . 8/17
good story im so sad i hit the end, would read more of this.
i like the buildup and changes in the story (god ino why... :'c)

and how you handled the emotional aspect of time traveling it feels very real, her reactions
KaKashi's Okami chapter 27 . 8/10
That was awesome. But I don't see a sequel any where
Monkey D. Ani chapter 2 . 7/9
Me encanta
Lurker569 chapter 27 . 6/27
Gahhhhh I need a sequel to this story. Best written and most realistic time travel fic I've read!
Koop chapter 15 . 6/8
Sakura was an idiot. "I'll let my genin non-combat friend join me in my chase of a jounin-level enemy in the middle of an invasion." Given that Sakura could barely fight Kakashi, there's no way she could reasobly expect to be able to fight Kabuto. That was never going to end well and she should have known that.
Taimmyj chapter 1 . 6/3
I'm pretty sure this is read number 3 for me and I can't say I'm surprised! LETS GO BBY! ready for the feels!
persequemini de lumine chapter 27 . 5/21
Incredible. Will the sequel ever be written?
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 5/11
I was worried I had read this story before and that when Sakura told ink she was from the future ino turned against her for feeling the burden of the future but by their interaction I'm 98percent sure this isn't that story :)
Taimmyj chapter 25 . 4/16
The Konaha eleven :''''''''''( and not because Sasuke is gone... WAAAAAAAAH
GotNoName123 chapter 3 . 4/15
I love this different take on Sakura going back in time thing and usually oblivious people don't annoy me especially on stories I just find it as comical relief but the fact she is still convinced it's a genjutsu annoys me a bit not so much since it makes sense with everything that happened
GotNoName123 chapter 2 . 4/15
I know I shouldn't be reading this, I know I have school tomorrow, I know my sleeping is already messed up cause of the holiday, but I just can't help it
So great going bub you're making me read your amazingly written story with an equally amazing story line
Lamelinam chapter 18 . 4/3
The heartwarming in this chapter was overwhelming... just... thank you.
I love everything about this fic, but there are 2 things I don't like: Ino's death and the end of the story.
The end of the story makes me think: Ino's life is the price for preventing Sasuke from becoming a bad one. I don't like this. I really don't like this.
OK, I followed this but... Naruto getting a reputation? The list of feats he has is arguably taking part in fighting off Gaara, up to this point he has been absolutely featless (every fight is either a loss or him not taking a major part of it, both Sasuke and Sakura are trained more, and he isn't as strong, is still a genin, etc). Lee, Hinata, and Tenten managed to chase away Akatsuki, the same ones who defeated Team 7 and kidnapped one of them.

I get that it's Sakura's POV, and that you need to show that Sasuke isn't the douche that does nothing but ruin things that as in canon, but Naruto in this fic is canon-Hinata (fan of the MC, shown to valiantly lose and need help from the hero, but "has trained and improved for reals!") so far.
Anon chapter 27 . 2/15
I just binged this story and loved it. Sad to see there is no sequel. You did a really great job of developing Sasuke into his new non-avenger personality. It was a nice change to see a non-powerful time travel main character. I'd love to see how this story finishes.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »