Reviews for Rainy Days
NarutoXHonoka chapter 1 . 5h ago
wow that was really Great start, and it looks like have many potential, this prologue are full of emotion and so detailed scene
OOOOOoooh! That's so awesome! Kakashi x sakua tag team! Yeah!
Nydonnin chapter 26 . 3/30
Noooo! The Cliffhanger!
It was a really good chapter though...
Hmm... It's not great. Some of the plot points could be a bit clearer, or grammar changed. I do like the consequences of her actions. The constant rain is eerie and kinda awesome. Can I also say that I now want to read a fic where Gaara stumbles his way into dating? Like him getting a talk about dating, about sex, and just human interaction in general and being just adorably clueless.
Koomahana chapter 26 . 3/24
Oh hell is about to rain on someone's head!
Is Tsunade going to become the next hokage?! please say yes!
Dose Hiruzen know about Sakura? I forgot if he dose or not...
I can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
UseFistNotMouth chapter 26 . 3/23
Old school story updating slowly.
Bring on the rain to entertain.
videomaster166 chapter 1 . 3/22
River of tears part 2 ?
zero10296 chapter 26 . 3/22
This chapter was a damn roller coaster. I can't with this anymore. I need more! Your writing is brilliant and I hope you continue even if it takes forever to finish this story. I hope Sai comes in soon. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
PrettyChelsea chapter 26 . 3/21
Love this story. Its kinda good that it seems Sakura could get paired to anyone.
With the happenings in the current chapter, her life would get more complicated as it is.
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 26 . 3/21
nooooooooo
WHY
WHY THIS CLIFFE
UPDATE
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 23 . 3/21
33333333333333
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 4 . 3/20
3333
Wedylai chapter 23 . 3/20
Great fic; every chapter has something either intense or interesting. Even the lulls for character and plot building. And you know how to end each chapter perfectly. Looking forward to the next one :)
Hailey chapter 26 . 3/17
Ahhh I'm loving this! I was so worried that you might stop updating once the series ended. Excellent work!
KasonSama chapter 26 . 3/19