Reviews for The Phoenix and Raven Dojutsu
Spidey2 chapter 16 . 5/25
Love it! Keep going!
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 5/21
none of the above Dragons are way better. Crabs are weak as shown by Nagato, Hanzo is the ONLY salamander contract holder, Snakes belong with the Pedo, Krakens are useless out of water and Hell Hounds just make no sense
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 5/21
this is the second time I've seen Sakuras mom as a ninja but first time I've seen her portrayed as an Anbu
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 5/21
TenTen, Temari, Kurenai (if you see a way to break her up with Asuma), and either Tsunade or Shizune
agnar chapter 4 . 5/17
Ugh, sorry but I just can't take the dumbness (yes dumbness it fits) of the premise.

You've gotten lots already about the tokubetsu genin being totally inaccurate. But beyond that the idea a fresh genin is put in charge of training 2 other fresh genin without any oversight is dumb.

The idea it's going to take TWO MONTHS for Kakashi to recover from a simple kunai to the kidney is ridiculous. Was it fucking poisoned? Did Naruto wiggle it around in there? Does Konoha have NO medic nin around?

Then we come to the rather silly and pointless idea of all the jonin sensei going off on an A rank just after getting their teams, leaving their teams basically sitting around uselessly, especially the ones who don't HAVE a ninja clan/family to train with. "Oh, sorry kids, all your brand new sensei were injured/killed on that pointless mission, so now you're all fucked, no sensei for you!"

Then we get to the most ridiculous bit. That somehow, the ONLY way to this other place the mission is based in, is to go through the Mist hidden village? Because that's what you said, *through Kiri* which is the village of ninja, rather than saying through the land of water, which is the nation that holds Kiri.

It's utterly ridiculous that the ONLY way to reach this other village is through another ninja village. Like they can't travel around Kiri and end up on the other side of it. Not to mention your sense of direction is all skewed, since Iwa and Kumo are the same fucking direction from Kiri, both to the West/Northwest, since Kiri and Water sit off the East coast of the mainland.

Finally, Naruto is already showing himself to be a godawful leader and ninja. He proposes NO plan to get through hostile territory, he then introduces himself and his team, loudly declaring to be from Konoha. Wouldn't SNEAKING through, or going incognito or something be just a BIT smarter?

Here I thought we were getting a smarter Naruto but he just blunders right the fuck in like canon would. But again the biggest issue is why the fuck they're going through Kiri, as if there is some great wall in water country or across the ocean to prevent them going AROUND Mist/Kiri entirely.
Tsukoblue chapter 7 . 5/7
Uzumaki crab summons would be awesome
Tsukoblue chapter 6 . 5/7
Mebuki Haruno being anbu in this story is an excellent idea!
Tsukoblue chapter 3 . 5/7
Temari, Kurenai, Karin and Shizune would be cool for the last four spots
god of all chapter 16 . 5/7
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
blasterdog chapter 16 . 5/7
This should be interesting. Strong as naruto is, a jacked up arm is just that. A jacked up arm. Can't wait to see joe this plays out. Great chapter. And great analysis on seals.
Cerulean Knight chapter 16 . 5/7
I really feel like- hope- that what Sakura's mother is doing will come back to bite her in the ass. Seriously, what she's doing could very well leave all the others to die and then what'll she say? How will she explain that her daughter- who's the weakest on the team mind you- was able to escape a threat or situation that put down the capable and members of the team, one of which is an Elite jounin. Though lets say Agent Zero does take Sakura from the mission, what happens when a member of team 7 survives and comes back? How is that gonna go down? I get what Ms. Haruno is trying to do I really do, but this will more than likely end badly. Especially if one of them spots Zero, which they likely will seeing as he'll probably step in when Sakura gets in trouble again, if he's present that is.
ncpfan chapter 16 . 5/6
Glad for the update. I have to admit that I keep reading in the hopes of seeing Unohana and Tsuki again. But I still love this story so far, though I'm a bit disappointed in Mebuki Haruno (if that's who Ms. Haruno is in this story) and her attitude about not caring what happens to the rest of Sakura's team. As an ANBU, she should feel differently, but I look forward to seeing what such an attitude might bring about in the future, especially between her and Team 7!

Looking forward to more!
Wondering Knight chapter 16 . 5/6
Not bad so far. Curious as to when the romance will start though.
Wondering Knight chapter 2 . 5/6
Wouldn't being Tokubetsu Gennin be less than a full Genin? Tokubetsu Jonnin isn't a full fledged Jonnin. It should be Tokubetsu Chunnin.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 16 . 5/6
ok
I look forward to the next chapter.