Reviews for In the moment
pampoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was so fucking amazing. I love how you portrayed Naruto's physical pain, I love how you portray both of their emotional pain. It makes me happy to see that you did not make Naruto girly, that's the way he should be, boy-ish. :)

Thank you for writing this story, really, I loved it.

-xoxo
yume76 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I must say it was a very well-written one-shot. Keep up the good work.
cleo21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
very good job

you did great

i love how you write!

keep up the great job
slime chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
It was a bit vague early on, but you have some talent and I'm sure your writing will only get better! :]
VonLynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Brilliant! Heartbreaking and yet so romantic.

Also I love your writing style. :)

Great job!
gaarochicmaruzamaki chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful. Beautifully written and executed. Excellent
AA chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It was really well writen ! Thank you !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow. Spectacular! At first i was like, 'a slut story?' Then it was rough and evil and I felt nauseas, especially when you described so perfectly the amount of pain Naruto was in. I myself write gore and pain and commend you on your imagination! After that I was squealing like an over obsessed fangirl as Naruto and Sasuke shared the strange, yet intament moment. I enjoyed how you kept the past between them and they didn’t let everything fly out the window and call it a day. The punch to Sasuke when Naruto was uncuffed, very nice, way to stay in character! Then, by the end, as Sasuke left I felt very sympathetic for the sadistic couple, reading the end I was like, ‘now I understand the beginning!’ Amazing, I thoroughly enjoyed your writing!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You are good at writing and expressing details. I'm kinda confused about what these two are feeling for each other but I am sure that's the point, right? Each reader can draw what they want from this. Good story, good lemon.
sammy-girl12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was possibly the most beautiful SasuNaru I've ver read.
xflowerxpixiex chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Honestly this story is extremely dark and I'd tell you to warn people that it's sad, but you really don't let on to anything else from the very beginning of this. It's very poetic and I really think this is very well done. Your style is unique in that your descriptions seem to melt together and you use many analogies to tie thoughts together...I liked that. I also like how raw you made everything. Because even though this made me terribly sad, in a way it's the truest way to write out these two. It's dark and it hurts but really, it seems so true to them. I'd almost say the battle before seems to not fit except you made it work and had it tie into how they treated each other...I wanted to encourage you with this and say, really, this is very good. The two of them in bed was really well done because it seemed to melt from hate into realizing it was love but neither of them let on in any way that that was what it truly was. Even though it's obvious to them anyway. All in all if this really is your first story this is extremely impressive. Please consider working on future fiction and I will read it as it comes. Good luck, yeah?

-DriftingFlower(under my new account)
RainbowRagDoll chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh my gosh, that was absolutely breath taking! I'm about to cry! I adored the interaction between them and how their underlying feelings started to gradually reveal themselves. Your sentence structure and your way with words was absolutely beautiful! Ahh, the raw feelings between them pushed me to tears. Legit, I'm like crying, lol. Jeez you deserve so much more than the reviews you're getting now. You should feel proud and happy. Gain some more confidence and let yourself loose on future fics!

Okay, thanks so much for writing and posting!
JSinuYasha chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really really like this. "We are living in the moment and for the moment, it is enough." Loved that. You did good with this fic. )