Reviews for Flight Of The Jokers Wild Revised
Tanker0923 chapter 17 . 4/2
with the probable end of this arc of Joker's Wild coming up I just could keep this idea from scrambling my brain anymore, so I decided to send it your way where it might be more useful.

Class Name:?
Class Designation: Destroyer, High-Endurance Escort (DDHeE)
Class Developers: Orb Union with light Mendal/Zaft influence
Class Users: Various
Roles: Escort, Patrol ship and light assault
Hull Length: 150 Meters
Beam: 120 Meters
Height: 70 Meters
Displacement: Unknown
Propulsion: 4 large Thermonuclear Boosters, various thrusters
Armour: various (Orb: Laminated Armour)
Armour Thickness: .8 Meters
Equipment(Orb): Various Sensors(Range unknown); Ablative Gel Dispensers; Anti-Beam Depthcharge Launchers; Atmospheric Levitator; Underwater Submergence Mode; Optional Surface to Space Boosters; Artificial Gravity
Armaments
Primary(Orb): 1x "Lohengrin light" light Positron Cannon; 4x2 100mm Beam Cannons or 4x2 80mm Gauss Cannons, 8 Heavy Missile tubes
Secondary(Orb): 2x24 "Helldart" SAM Launchers; 16 75mm Auto-Cannons
Mobile Compliment: up to 4 Mobile Suits or 8 Mobile Armors in 4 (25x20x20 Meter) bays
Launch Catapults: none
Crew: 250 officers and men

With the fast approaching age of expansion the leaders of the Orb Union commissioned Morgenroete, Inc to design a new Destroyer that was sturdy, quick to produce and simple to operate to buff up their fleet. The result was the (_) Class High-Endurance Escort Destroyer.

The (_) Class Destroyers can best be describe as a rectangle with four smaller rectangular pods attached about 2/3rds of the way down from the bow. Each pod contains a flight Bay, two heavy missile tubes and one of the large boosters.
HolyDragoon chapter 17 . 2/1
And somewhere in the future, some guy from Blue Earth would rant at the shock of knowing he has Coordinator genes, to which a coordinator would probably reply:

"Villain, I have done thy mother!"
Sajuuk chapter 17 . 1/31
it is me or are you a fan of Command & Conquer Tiberium
because your Mendel seem to be a lot like the GDI after the Tiberium have grown on all the planet
so can we hope that the GDI will appear in the future and mixte or ally with Mendel ?
also i can't wait to see how Flay will prepare her children for the future and what her compagny will help mendel in the near future !
i can't wait also how some mendel technique and idea will help flay compagny to be better and stronger
i hope to see mendel go to other gundam earth and found other gundam tech like in Unicorn, 00, Blood orphan or Wing
please write about the other nation and how they change with some informations and other ideas given to them by mendel
i can't wait to see some new ships, colony and planets
i hope to see the starcraft, startrek, starwars and stargate universe in the future
please write a lot, go wild and have fun
RedemptionWarrior chapter 17 . 1/30
Interesting expansion of Flay's family tree, since there was only the Vice Foreign Minister and his daughter in the baseline. Also interesting was the legal actions being shown and what happens when they are not abided by.

Loved those two teens basically giving their mom's wish the middle finger by applying for work instead of signing up for deportation.

Kira being annoyed by having to follow civilian flight procedure after all his time being a Military Mobile Suit Pilot... funnier than I would have thought and entirely within what I know of his baseline character. Confirming that he and Cagalli are in fact twins and how he was the only one made a Coordinator... seems minor and a bit late, but still touching.

Fanatics... puritanical thinking at its worst. And because of that, they consider themselves justified. Which actually makes those Coordinators who were able to escape the original purges by Blue Cosmos all the braver to inflict ironic hell upon the remnants.

And finally... what fark job? The only problem I had with Flay's progression through SEED was the fact that she wasn't able to meet Kira in person to apologize for what she did to him. Although, I wish her "final words" weren't rendered meaningless by the fact that Kira didn't hear them. Apparently, that was just for the audience's benefit only.
cklammer chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
Hi CSS,

I have found your treasure trove of work and will follow from now on.

This is amazing - surely it will be a lifetime's work ...

Thank so very much for your effort.
Anon Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Dunno if you have been told yet, but you have a paragraph where Gerard is referred to as Gerald, the one where Rini says to pack bags - Gerald
The next paragraph is Gerard
Sajuuk chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
good chapter
I can't wait what tech, secret and project or ideas have the EA and Blue Cosmos hidden, keep to them or wanted to destroy all trace for the joker to find
I hope someone would use some ideas like the beam genesis and the destroy to not be some brute weapons but something with more use and class
so I hope ideas and blueprint for better ships, artillery, aerofighter, mobile armour, mobile suit, shipyard, space stations and space colony in the future
I can't wait to see some ideas for battery, communication, FTL, generator, energy shield, energy weapons and bits
also I can't wait to see how all people that live in asia would want to help the joker expansion in the stars so they can have some good places, more tech and why not better jobs or better opportunity in the cosmos
I really hope more PMC and security company open with a lots of research and contract with the joker
also for the people in exile please have all their computer and tech bugged so the joker and coordinator can learn their research and new techs in the future with some informations about their mooves and other future projects
please write a lots, go wild and have fun
sajuuk
ps : please have some sigma ships with a branch of sigma making shop in the colony of mendel with non humans please !
lone wolf blade chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
man nice going with the chapter keep it up.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
Oh, political stuffs. Definitely one of my weak points in writing and real life.

I'm not sure how I feel about the bargaining of territory like they were shopping on E-bay. Well, that's not quite right as a metaphor... I understand why it was going on anyway.

That thing with Cagalli and ORB... It's in that Flay Allster story of yours, right? Still haven't gotten around to that one, though I'm not sure why.

Efficiency is good. Do it right the first time, every time. Still, you work with what you have.
Sajuuk chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
good chapter
I hope all the engineer saved go to orb, mendel and the USSA for help to stop or be ready for the next war
I hope that after the SEED universe we would see other Gundams universe like Unicorn, 00, Build fighter, Wing and others but also other series or anime
I can't wait to see how the mendel would be named after and how would they expand and continue to creat new tech
I hope lots of extended with the other base and hope some new type of ace gundam in the future : X-rounder, innovator, cyber newtype...
but more I hope some upgraded to the thunderclaw in the future
can we hope to see some drone, dragoon or other remotely weapons in the future ?
please answer me I can wait to see what you have to tell me
I hope a new chapter soon, so go wild and have fun
sajuuk
ps : I hope lots of datas, tech and other goodies from the EF and BC find their way to mendel and some tech upgraded or new tech are researched and created after the war !
RedemptionWarrior chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
There's the reference to the idea behind the FP-45. Too bad it wasn't nearly as effective in real life.

Seems like there's only some mop-up left, save for whatever shadowy puppetmasters are left. I know you can't say now since that would be spoilers, but it just means I can look forward to it.

And that's really too bad regarding the sub-flight and other support units. I love those things with my favorites being the three for the Gundam Mk II; the Flying Armor, G-Defenser and Mega Rider. The mobile gun emplacements - the Burstliner, Skiure, Big Gun, Mega Launcher and Mega Bazooka Launcher - are also high on that list.

I suppose the Magi also have more powerful and refined stuff than Zeon's Jormungand. I like that one a lot too... Probably because I personally believe that there's no such thing as a useless weapon; just ones that are outclassed by or not as practical as others... But that's all off topic.

So, I guess I'll end this by wishing you luck and that your Muse finds her passion.
Tanker0923 chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
and the war is now (mostly) done, but as we both know there will always be a couple of bone-heads the don't acknowledge the message a do something terminally stupid.
brave kid chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
whoa great job on this buddy
KPheonix chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
Only one Chekhov's gun? You're losing your touch Stravag. I would have personally expected six or seven *laughs*. The war is over but there are no winners. Atrocity continues. A mendel soldier really needs to find ELyra and deal with her. That woman cannot get away. Lightbringer survives only to personally confirm that he will die later on in some distant battlefield. Question of the hour? Does he enough life experience/knowledge/skils that Atrebas can successfully recruit him into the Executors? I imagine that upon his death, the Valkyries, Atrebas, and whichever entity serves as soul ferry will be after his soul.

There will be a lot of work to do after this. Zaft, Mendel, Scandinavia, Euresia, and Orb are now sharing the planet. There will be a scramble to develop ships that can acquire resources from any nearby asteroid belt becaus eI doubt there's enough resources on Earth to suffice for everyone of these countries. I'm also thinking that there will be an arms race to develop their technologies. There's no telling what the future governments will be like.

I see a mention of the Multimage Star Empire story. So, Japan's plan of surrender was the beginning of the terms of bond, and Atrebas simply adopted it into his doctrine from here on out?

The remains of the Earth Alliance will be sent to another dimension and will return to war with the descendants of the remaining countries. Who will be allies then? And how big will the universe you fashion then will be?

Awesome chap, CSS. Worth the wait. Hoping for more AAA and Sigma shenanigans.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
Yeesh, your dice really don't like the Earth Federation, it seems. Reminds me of my Pathfinder games, but those times when the dice decide to give you that one epic moment makes it all worth the hassle.

Huh, there's Kira and Lacus. For whatever reason, I thought they were leaving the story after what had been said last chapter.

Yeah, it's quite obvious how much you're getting from exploiting the limitations. Just one of those things about Reality Ensuing.

Not really related to this chapter, but just a general question... Why is there not much usage of sub-flight systems? Granted, ZAFT seemed to phase out the Guul after the first war as I don't recall them seeing much use during the second... and I guess the Mendel forces have the aerospace fighters to cover that front... There's also a lack of supply to explain why I haven't seen things like Burstliners or Skiures... Guess I'm answering my own question.