Reviews for Flight Of The Jokers Wild Revised
HolyDragoon chapter 10 . 2/17
Ok, having finished so far, I have a couple of words.

Fucking A. That is all. Once I finish laughing my arse off at the EA getting their just desserts after they decided to go full retard and nuking Mendel II, I'll try to actually write a review for this.

Next stop, side stories.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 10 . 2/11
All I can say is that Benjamin HAS to be related to Ezio Auditore. He would have made his ancestor QUITE proud!
Gulping chapter 10 . 2/2
Oh hell yes. Awesome chapter all around. The perfect storm of arrogance and stupidity surrounding SEED's Earth Alliance makes them the perfect target for wholesale ruination. About the only thing that they have going for them is that Mendel doesn't possess Degeneracy Reactor tech (Absurdly power source based on black hole manipulation, used by Turn-A, Turn-X, Granzon, and extensively throughout the setting of Gunbuster).

Also, hooray for Gai Murakumo, the best character in CE, just narrowly edging out Lowe, simply due to how hilariously awesome he is in Super Robot Wars W. I highly recommend you check out the Let's Play of SRWW that translates the story and much of the dialogue, because it's magnificent, and Gai has one of the best moments in the entire game.
Sajuuk chapter 10 . 2/1
hello lol
good chapter
awesome part for kira and lacus
i can wait to see what the extended do for save their sister and brother
i hope also that the magi save a lot of weapon, new gundam, mech and data from the logos for new idea and new update or gear
also can the DSSD make some work with the magi
after the stargazer i hope that new tech and ideas with protection can be something that attract them no ?
also what about the Junk guild ? do they make a move over CB and logos or not ?
i cant imagine what would the mendel magi would do in 7 eons if you dont go to new universe and i hope to read what are your idea after the war and in what direction orb, zaft, mendel, the dssd, the Junk guild and scandinavie go after the war
but also some block like asie, africa and soviet block
please write more
by
sajuuk
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 10 . 2/1
And Djibril takes the first of many corncobs. How pissed off do you have to make someone to where they dropkick their own cat? Soon, they shall let slip the dogs of war on Blue Cosmo mouth-breathers. And afterwards there will be much rejoicing. One thing I don't get though, is how did Gerald, Rini, and Stan not notice Stella and Shani in the room with them close enough to overhear what they are saying? My only three thoughts on it were that they knew and did it on purpose, they were too distracted at the time to notice, or someone (Hotaru?) was shielding them from being noticed. I didn't notice any grammatical errors, so kudos to you and your beta's. Keep up the good work.
c0dy88 chapter 10 . 1/31
And Djibril shits himself in pure fright as ghosts begin to haunt his every step while the rest of us watch with popcorn and chicken hearts. :))
Fireminer chapter 10 . 1/31
Classic! Love the Naval battle - always a fan of it and Spaceship dogfight. But any Underwater MS in Mendel's arsenal, like Aqua GM or Zee Zulu? Or just MA and submarines?

Oh, please update Dilemma soon. And Happy New Lunar Year!
Name Under Construction chapter 10 . 1/31
That's more than all right - ships are more about the journey than the destination.
KleverKilva chapter 10 . 1/31
Another most excellent showing, though the last few comments about AAA have reminded me of a question that I had forgotten to ask for quite a while. For said series will we ever see Traveller, StarWars, Star Trek, or Babylon universes? Sorry if these have indeed already been answered but I really am intrigued if we will see some truly large scale naval warfare.

-Klever Kil'Vanya
Owner of some Battlemech shaped scrap piles (I can totally fix them!)
damrhein chapter 10 . 1/31
Great chapter as always. I've been wondering though if the Ship's Joker will make a return and if you are planning to crossover Archangels Amazing Adventures with any of your other story's?
Name Under Construction chapter 8 . 1/8
I really loved all the focus Lunamaria got! Also: shipping Lunamaria and Gerald now, yup.
SemperVictis chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Glad to see you're still working on your stories. I've come to enjoy reading them, You have the ability to write some awesome worlds with great characters. I didn't see any errors in grammar or spelling. If you're looking for another place to host stories and get reviews might I suggest ? I know a lot of the folks over there would enjoy this.
Knightowl 4183 chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Good direction so far, can see that some problems are definitely headed towards the Atlantic Federation.

By the way, have you kept up to date on the newest Mechwarrior designs coming out of the Dark Ages? I mean so far I am liking the Atlas III, Stalker II, and the Juliano as some of the great heavy to assault mechs coming out of it, I also like the various Mad Cat's that have been showing up, and then their is the BLK NT 5H Black Knight...very nice in looks and arsenal.

I absolutely love the Leonidas Battle Armor along with some others that debuted...

Thing is that the new Khan of Clan Jade Falcon and her Mongol Philosophy I think will be the death knell of the Clan, the Successor of the Federated Suns last leader is a maniac who killed his dad after finding out he would be passed over for leadership, and that is just one of many of the insane or foolish people finding themselves in the spotlight... Like Alaric Wolf...
Sajuuk chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
hello lol
good to see a new chapter for this story
i hope to read the next chapter for Christmas or new year
i cant wait to see the joker go to other realm like gundam 00, gundam age, gundam build fighter or gundam unicorn
but also in other universe like halo, startrek, mass effect, star wars, babylon 5 or zone of the enders
please write a lot more