Reviews for Flight Of The Jokers Wild Revised
Anon Guest chapter 3 . 7/28
Dunno if you have been told yet, but you have a paragraph where Gerard is referred to as Gerald, the one where Rini says to pack bags - Gerald
The next paragraph is Gerard
Sajuuk chapter 16 . 7/16
hello lol
good chapter
I can't wait what tech, secret and project or ideas have the EA and Blue Cosmos hidden, keep to them or wanted to destroy all trace for the joker to find
I hope someone would use some ideas like the beam genesis and the destroy to not be some brute weapons but something with more use and class
so I hope ideas and blueprint for better ships, artillery, aerofighter, mobile armour, mobile suit, shipyard, space stations and space colony in the future
I can't wait to see some ideas for battery, communication, FTL, generator, energy shield, energy weapons and bits
also I can't wait to see how all people that live in asia would want to help the joker expansion in the stars so they can have some good places, more tech and why not better jobs or better opportunity in the cosmos
I really hope more PMC and security company open with a lots of research and contract with the joker
also for the people in exile please have all their computer and tech bugged so the joker and coordinator can learn their research and new techs in the future with some informations about their mooves and other future projects
please write a lots, go wild and have fun
by
sajuuk
ps : please have some sigma ships with a branch of sigma making shop in the colony of mendel with non humans please !
lone wolf blade chapter 16 . 7/16
man nice going with the chapter keep it up.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 16 . 7/16
Oh, political stuffs. Definitely one of my weak points in writing and real life.

I'm not sure how I feel about the bargaining of territory like they were shopping on E-bay. Well, that's not quite right as a metaphor... I understand why it was going on anyway.

That thing with Cagalli and ORB... It's in that Flay Allster story of yours, right? Still haven't gotten around to that one, though I'm not sure why.

Efficiency is good. Do it right the first time, every time. Still, you work with what you have.
Sajuuk chapter 15 . 5/3
hello lol
good chapter
I hope all the engineer saved go to orb, mendel and the USSA for help to stop or be ready for the next war
I hope that after the SEED universe we would see other Gundams universe like Unicorn, 00, Build fighter, Wing and others but also other series or anime
I can't wait to see how the mendel would be named after and how would they expand and continue to creat new tech
I hope lots of extended with the other base and hope some new type of ace gundam in the future : X-rounder, innovator, cyber newtype...
but more I hope some upgraded to the thunderclaw in the future
can we hope to see some drone, dragoon or other remotely weapons in the future ?
please answer me I can wait to see what you have to tell me
I hope a new chapter soon, so go wild and have fun
by
sajuuk
ps : I hope lots of datas, tech and other goodies from the EF and BC find their way to mendel and some tech upgraded or new tech are researched and created after the war !
RedemptionWarrior chapter 15 . 5/2
There's the reference to the idea behind the FP-45. Too bad it wasn't nearly as effective in real life.

Seems like there's only some mop-up left, save for whatever shadowy puppetmasters are left. I know you can't say now since that would be spoilers, but it just means I can look forward to it.

And that's really too bad regarding the sub-flight and other support units. I love those things with my favorites being the three for the Gundam Mk II; the Flying Armor, G-Defenser and Mega Rider. The mobile gun emplacements - the Burstliner, Skiure, Big Gun, Mega Launcher and Mega Bazooka Launcher - are also high on that list.

I suppose the Magi also have more powerful and refined stuff than Zeon's Jormungand. I like that one a lot too... Probably because I personally believe that there's no such thing as a useless weapon; just ones that are outclassed by or not as practical as others... But that's all off topic.

So, I guess I'll end this by wishing you luck and that your Muse finds her passion.
Tanker0923 chapter 15 . 5/2
and the war is now (mostly) done, but as we both know there will always be a couple of bone-heads the don't acknowledge the message a do something terminally stupid.
brave kid chapter 15 . 5/2
whoa great job on this buddy
KPheonix chapter 15 . 5/2
Only one Chekhov's gun? You're losing your touch Stravag. I would have personally expected six or seven *laughs*. The war is over but there are no winners. Atrocity continues. A mendel soldier really needs to find ELyra and deal with her. That woman cannot get away. Lightbringer survives only to personally confirm that he will die later on in some distant battlefield. Question of the hour? Does he enough life experience/knowledge/skils that Atrebas can successfully recruit him into the Executors? I imagine that upon his death, the Valkyries, Atrebas, and whichever entity serves as soul ferry will be after his soul.

There will be a lot of work to do after this. Zaft, Mendel, Scandinavia, Euresia, and Orb are now sharing the planet. There will be a scramble to develop ships that can acquire resources from any nearby asteroid belt becaus eI doubt there's enough resources on Earth to suffice for everyone of these countries. I'm also thinking that there will be an arms race to develop their technologies. There's no telling what the future governments will be like.

I see a mention of the Multimage Star Empire story. So, Japan's plan of surrender was the beginning of the terms of bond, and Atrebas simply adopted it into his doctrine from here on out?

The remains of the Earth Alliance will be sent to another dimension and will return to war with the descendants of the remaining countries. Who will be allies then? And how big will the universe you fashion then will be?

Awesome chap, CSS. Worth the wait. Hoping for more AAA and Sigma shenanigans.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 14 . 2/13
Yeesh, your dice really don't like the Earth Federation, it seems. Reminds me of my Pathfinder games, but those times when the dice decide to give you that one epic moment makes it all worth the hassle.

Huh, there's Kira and Lacus. For whatever reason, I thought they were leaving the story after what had been said last chapter.

Yeah, it's quite obvious how much you're getting from exploiting the limitations. Just one of those things about Reality Ensuing.

Not really related to this chapter, but just a general question... Why is there not much usage of sub-flight systems? Granted, ZAFT seemed to phase out the Guul after the first war as I don't recall them seeing much use during the second... and I guess the Mendel forces have the aerospace fighters to cover that front... There's also a lack of supply to explain why I haven't seen things like Burstliners or Skiures... Guess I'm answering my own question.
HolyDragoon chapter 14 . 2/13
Well, got any concrete handy (some iron beams too)? Because the amount of bricks that were shat by the EA forces is enough to build quite a few houses.

Speaking of which, how common are brick houses on the US? I mean all brick, not brick with wooden/cartonated whatever interior walls.
Fireminer chapter 13 . 1/31
The Press is always bias. Only those that "voluntarily" (in brackets) put their bodies on the line of fire can truly understand what is war. The others, they either praise or curse you for doing their dirty work.

(And beside, WWII didn't have the TV like Vietnam. Imagine what the moms would said if they had seen their boys drinking torpedo juices.)

That is why I like how Mendel conscious about PR and stuffs. If not careful, it may very well bite them in the ass in the future.

Also, there is a little picking: You depicts the volunteers for Mendel's cause in a too simplistic way. Given, sometime the reason people joins and fights a war can be idiotic, however, the moments of change for these people to me feel bland - it just happen. And that is my general gripe about this story: You evoke too little emotions in the readers, something that is important in every war drama.

(But maybe that is what make you are you?)
Nagato21 chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
So the EA has once again become a victim of their own stupidity, you'd think after getting their ass sacked thoroughly a few times they would've learned by now, then again fanatiscism knows no logic.
It seems like the only area where they stand a modicum of chance is Eurasia but even then it is a suckers bet once Golden Phoenix and Mjolnir aims their sight on them.
I am a bit disapointed that Orb is still on the fence when everyone is pulling their shit together to put an end to BC but on the other hand Kira and Lacus seems to have finally got their reality check which is a plus.
ON a side note I have to ask, has the Macross universe come into contact with the Magi and other multiverse empires, if yes are we going to see some Valkiries and Zentradis?
HolyDragoon chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Oh my, shit indeed.

Anyway, things took a swerve to the nasty, and then the retaliation came. Though the higer-ups in the EA are aware of how screwed they are, there's still a lot of BC pukes with more balls than brains waiting around, despite all the people looking around to give them a hot lead injection.
Deathzealot chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Glad you are back in the saddle once more my friend though I noticed something in the air engagement. Basically don't you mean Spearhead instead of Saberfish for the Spearhead is the CE Earth standard fight not the UC Saberfish.

That said keep these chapters coming for things are started to become interesting.