Reviews for Flight Of The Jokers Wild Revised
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
So I was thinking that a song that the Magi could use as a part of their "mess with enemy comms soundtrack" would be "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian". The song is about the horrors of war, and as a bonus, is incredibly loud due to the drummer going so hard that you have to imagine that his arms are about to fall off, which would be very disturbing to be constantly listening to.

At any rate, I do have to ask if omni-fighters still hold thier own as well against MS's in space due to the lack of aerodynamics playing a part, as well as the supposedly greater amount of weaponry and armor on a MS that allows it to take a greater beating as well as dish out more pain.

Also, I noticed that you didn't outright deny that Benjamin was an Assassin. just because he isn't of Auditore descent doesn't mean he isn't an Assassin. As such, I would have loved to have seen a scene where he tries to establish a branch of the Assassin Order in this universe, as it would make all the sense in the world if BC was actually a Templar Front in a world where the Templars managed to completely eliminate the Assassins.
Akalon chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Good chapter.

I'm still stuck using my 360 for surfing the net so that's why I've not given many review's lately.

Now for this chapter I've only seen 3 typo's, the first is in the section of interacting between Woody and the Hawke sister's: where Luna is remembering Woody was on the Gigafloat you used 'Christmas on the Gigafloat battle'

The second typo is in the second section between Lacus and Jones:"Say what?" Lacus fast after moment.

And the last typo is right at the end of the chapter where it just cut's off mid-speech with Hornet Zero saying '"All right, people, start killing them north to south. We want to make it look like ', then it goes into your Afterword section.

Other then that it's a great chapter as usual.
HolyDragoon chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
... Hmm. don't tell me that there's a chance for the EA to have a (very limited) psionic capability. On the other hand, i dunno if usage of that kind of abilities wouldn't stand out among the sea of thoughts.

I knew there were nuclear depth charges, but I completely forgot about those. Of course those dimwits would crack open anything with the word 'nuclear' on it. Good thing N-jammers are up, or el-

... no wait, I don't think there's space to sabotage Reactors that badly without kicking in some kind of security redundancies.
Fireminer chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Some more get killed in uncountable ways. It should be 'Kill til Void' by now.

S-300, S-400, but where is S-500? The Chinese should had used their HQ-9.

On a side note, do you think A-135 and GMD system still in work and upgrade after Atlantic and Eurasian Federation took over? If yes, then how Mendel rate their danger?

A trivial, but I notice that you always start a chapter with someone saying something. Maybe a change?

More curiousity: Does Magi retain the Military Bands? Is there any present on Mendel?
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Okay, right off the top, there is one misspelling that I noticed, more like misuse really, and a cut-off sentence. You used 'dissent' instead of 'descent' in one sentence about midway through the chapter. Second, the last sentence in the actual story chapter itself cuts off suddenly. The actual sentence that is there is "We want to make it look like" and ends right there.
Other than those two things, the chapter was well written. I can't wait to see those sniper rifles in action on the Sigma teams. Those will cause a lot of hurt. Just imagining the 'upgrade' of using Phase Shifted Penetrators in those rifles with a better camera system and FCS in combo is enough to give the enemy nightmares and bowel problems. Keep up the good work.
FraserMage chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Kinda a shame the Magi/Mendel aren't the sorts to bring out the full elements of the Battletech nuclear weapons, like the Elias and it's 50 ton yield, no-fissionables, no explosives, 5 kilo weight self. Such a device, hooked up to an RPG and lobbed up around 30m would have basically zero fallout.

Of course, such a weapon would make it through any security screening you can think of, apart from taking apart every electronics item coming through your customs. Especially if the design got.. cute.. and put it inside a TV screen or fridge or something.

Also, I think you have forgotten the Republic of East Asia in Gundam SEED...
HolyDragoon chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Ok, having finished so far, I have a couple of words.

Fucking A. That is all. Once I finish laughing my arse off at the EA getting their just desserts after they decided to go full retard and nuking Mendel II, I'll try to actually write a review for this.

Next stop, side stories.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
All I can say is that Benjamin HAS to be related to Ezio Auditore. He would have made his ancestor QUITE proud!
Gulping chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Oh hell yes. Awesome chapter all around. The perfect storm of arrogance and stupidity surrounding SEED's Earth Alliance makes them the perfect target for wholesale ruination. About the only thing that they have going for them is that Mendel doesn't possess Degeneracy Reactor tech (Absurdly power source based on black hole manipulation, used by Turn-A, Turn-X, Granzon, and extensively throughout the setting of Gunbuster).

Also, hooray for Gai Murakumo, the best character in CE, just narrowly edging out Lowe, simply due to how hilariously awesome he is in Super Robot Wars W. I highly recommend you check out the Let's Play of SRWW that translates the story and much of the dialogue, because it's magnificent, and Gai has one of the best moments in the entire game.
Sajuuk chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
hello lol
good chapter
awesome part for kira and lacus
i can wait to see what the extended do for save their sister and brother
i hope also that the magi save a lot of weapon, new gundam, mech and data from the logos for new idea and new update or gear
also can the DSSD make some work with the magi
after the stargazer i hope that new tech and ideas with protection can be something that attract them no ?
also what about the Junk guild ? do they make a move over CB and logos or not ?
i cant imagine what would the mendel magi would do in 7 eons if you dont go to new universe and i hope to read what are your idea after the war and in what direction orb, zaft, mendel, the dssd, the Junk guild and scandinavie go after the war
but also some block like asie, africa and soviet block
please write more
by
sajuuk
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
And Djibril takes the first of many corncobs. How pissed off do you have to make someone to where they dropkick their own cat? Soon, they shall let slip the dogs of war on Blue Cosmo mouth-breathers. And afterwards there will be much rejoicing. One thing I don't get though, is how did Gerald, Rini, and Stan not notice Stella and Shani in the room with them close enough to overhear what they are saying? My only three thoughts on it were that they knew and did it on purpose, they were too distracted at the time to notice, or someone (Hotaru?) was shielding them from being noticed. I didn't notice any grammatical errors, so kudos to you and your beta's. Keep up the good work.
c0dy88 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
And Djibril shits himself in pure fright as ghosts begin to haunt his every step while the rest of us watch with popcorn and chicken hearts. :))
Fireminer chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Classic! Love the Naval battle - always a fan of it and Spaceship dogfight. But any Underwater MS in Mendel's arsenal, like Aqua GM or Zee Zulu? Or just MA and submarines?

Oh, please update Dilemma soon. And Happy New Lunar Year!
unafraid chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
That's more than all right - ships are more about the journey than the destination.
KleverKilva chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Another most excellent showing, though the last few comments about AAA have reminded me of a question that I had forgotten to ask for quite a while. For said series will we ever see Traveller, StarWars, Star Trek, or Babylon universes? Sorry if these have indeed already been answered but I really am intrigued if we will see some truly large scale naval warfare.

-Klever Kil'Vanya
Owner of some Battlemech shaped scrap piles (I can totally fix them!)