Reviews for Love Hurts 5 Ways: BETA
Laweren chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Awh THIS IS ADORABLE 3
I love her, I'm going to be sad when she leaves this world...
Laweren chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
This is SOOOOO good!
Love it!
Laweren chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Awh... Sad chapter, but it has to be done, I wonder where she'll be next time!
Laweren chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Haha I love this! It's super good!
Yes, because women are scarier than any fierce demon.
Laweren chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Right... Get it now. Good job.
Laweren chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I like it!
Keep it up
Laweren chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ooooh
I like this IDEA!
This is probably one of the most uniquely written and plotted fanfictions, ever.
I mean, seriously! Just... wow!
Can't believe I hadn't found this sooner
tartanarmygirl chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
Whoa... that letter at the end was just... whoa... I kinda wish to see what her mother's reaction to it would be, would she feel saddened? angry? regretful? and I hope Aki wakes up soon!
JNaegi chapter 45 . 9/7/2013
I have finally read this chapter! Into the zombie apocalypse they go. Too bad it's not like Resident Evil where they could have guns but this is a fantasy place where magic reigns and machinery is not as prominent.

The team finally meets Mitsukake and you did it correctly with the anime of Shoko saying that phrase. I have to say Shokyoku really took those zombies to church in the beginning of this chap. I don't know why I can see her as a pastor for some anti-church regaling folks with the love of darkness and love for Aki, like setting her up on a pedestal (to Aki's chagrin).

YES, she finally has her emotions back thanks to the Mitsukake, Tasuki and Chichiri! But with what you just mentioned I hope it's not half-baked. But that should last her and Shokyoku is sealed away for the time being.

I guess it's a full circle since I held contempt for her but now the sociopath brat grew on me. We will see her later down the line but now it's time for the story to continue for the last celestial warrior and the most important, since this story is about Aki, granting her wish.

Kind of hoping for Yui to get involved but with how you are following the elements of the anime that will happen soon. Yeah, I am forever a fanboy for Yui Hongo over Miaka.

Anyway good and detailed chapter! I might try that story with Tasuki and Miaka (I guess their are fans of that coupling?)

Catch you on DA!
XXTakaraXX chapter 45 . 8/26/2013
Damn she doesn't remember anything
Blackrose104 chapter 45 . 8/26/2013
OMG CHAPTER 45!
I would totally go into song and dance if I knew how to sing... and... dance... heh... _;
Anyway I'm VERY happy! xD

I didn't really watch the anime of Fushigi Yuugi but I did read the entire manga series so I do know almost everything that happened in the series. (Yay for having friends who have the entire series!)

FFFFFF- Aki finally has her emotions back! \(o)/
I ended up squealing very loudly in my room when I got to this part! / (thank god no one heard me)
So Aki doesn't remember what happened during her emotionless state?
... That might be a good thing... I mean, you know... Aki kissing Tasuki... Yeah she would totally flip.

... Actually I kind of want to see that. :D

This chapter was wonderful to read. It really made my day.
I look forward to reading the next chapter. ;D
KittyLynne chapter 44 . 6/11/2013
Congratulations on the second year anniversary of your story! :D You deserve loud applause and major kudos both for sticking with it and for all the work you've put into each installment! :)

I've read Chapter 44 with an eye to the things you mentioned. Nice job on the kissing scene, I could picture everything the way you described it. I can see why you switched to Tasuki's pov, since Aki is emotionless, his pov fills the void during a momentous exchange. I found your characterization of him to be interesting- despite his bandit ways and his deception regarding hiding his identity, he come across as fairly mature, a thinker, and a guy who doesn't want a kiss that holds no connection. It's a great contrast to pair the guy who's arguably the most emotional of the seishi with a girl who feels nothing. And I liked the exchange at the end where gives Aki what for about not trusting him to keep his promise.

I do have a bit of critique for you on writing 3rd person that I'll be putting a private message. :) Until then, keep writing!
Blackrose104 chapter 44 . 6/10/2013
I can finally review this chapter!
And the first thing I have to say is...
OH MY GOD WHAT?!
Aki. Kissing. Tasuki.
Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Too bad Tasuki couldn't help.
But it seemed obvious it wasn't going to be that easy.
But the fact he was able to see her emotional side probably means he has a chance. It's just going to take some time. I feel like his true feelings for Aki are going to play some kind of role in helping her.

And then the princess of darkness. I had a feeling it was her...
I don't like her...

And... SHOKY!
I love the fact Tasuki called her Shoky! XD
JNaegi chapter 44 . 6/9/2013
Been awhile since reading this story. I'm glad it has made it this far since it's conception.

An unexpectected route with Aki kissing Tasuki and it didn't seem he disliked it as he had all sorts of thoughts. Then being bound to her and seeing a piece of Aki (that's how I saw it, being in a mindscape or something) he made a promise to get her back to normal.

Seeing Chichiri popping up is always a treat and the trio meat up with the Princess of Darkness? And she has striking red hair? Oh dear I can kind of see where this is going as it seems certain things are much more then they seem. Won't Aki be surprised later.

But man Tasuki certainly was pissed at the princess and not so surprising Sho-chan intervenes and both males hear her but it seemed short since now she's gone back to being a kind of ghost (with Tasuki-kun seeing her).

Now we are heading to that arc where they meet the medecine man since they are in that cemetary. Wonder how those two will deal with seeing the dead come back to life?

Happy 2nd anniversary to Love Hurts 5 Ways. It's something if I'm still a fan after all this time and congrats with finishing your 2nd tenue with college.

Just think now you have two years left. Continue doing your best, all right Aki and have a good summer and well deserved break!

I'll see you later!
XXTakaraXX chapter 44 . 6/8/2013
i was kinda creeped out by the princess of darkness section, she is a whore! oh and i also think thats her sis? who is "dead"