Reviews for Dead Space: Playing the Game 2
Shade chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Please continue this story.
annon chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
The one scene I feel I need to see\read is for #######SPOILER ALERT ######## is for stross to do the needle sequence\ D.I.Y. brain surgery(and have him spaz.)
axel100 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Not sure why you didn't finish it unless you were overtaken by the events of Dead Space 3? It shouldn't matter since you have carved out your own little niche here. Please finish this great work. Its a shame that the second most favorited Dead Space Fanfic is incomplete.
CodyGotKilld chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
I'm loving this series! It's nice to see some actual tension between the characters instead of the mostly blind acceptance of everything that happened in the first game. Kind of sad to see this fic be on hiatus for so long but it must get tiresome doing a story based on characters playing a game. Here's hoping the story will be continued soon.
Dracorex16 chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Like your first story, outstandingly good, keep it up!
Neo-Devil chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
One, eerie, and two UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
This is AWESOME!
AnimeANDGamelover chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Please make more! I'm really interested to see what Isaac will think about Nicole in Chapter 15, c'mon! Only 5 more Chapters in the game to type :D
XzShadoWzX chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
What happened? This is really good. Please continue :)
Halfinsane-HalfMental chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
o_o Well then 8U I hope this continues I'd like to see what happens next ;A; really
Random guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey I like this story but um.. The part with foster the doctor guy he's holding a scalpel not a piece of glass no offence maybe it's different from the PS3 version. then again how should I know XD
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
MORE CHAPTERS FOR THE CHAPTER THRONE. PLOT FOR THE PLOT GOD. Seriously though, you should continue this story.
Shade chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! -.-
BIG-BROTHER-OMEGA-905 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I love the story and whats funny is how stross is normal but game-stross has gone bat crap insane