Reviews for Dead Space: Playing the Game 2
BNG1911 chapter 18 . 10/24
I missed the day where I enjoyed the crews' new way of making priceless faces and comments. Please continue!
axel100 chapter 18 . 3/3
Please finish this story. I'd hate to think it meets the same fate as Dead Space 4.
Why u no finish man this was a good story
Carnage945 chapter 18 . 1/17
Oh great and powerful author of this great story! I ask of you to please continue this amazing story to the end(and possibly make a sequel to this one as well for dead space 3, but if not then it's completely up to you and I will respect your wishes). I wish only to see more of this work of great art.(lol hope you liked my "bow before god" routine, anyway keep up the fantastic work!)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
fucking awesome hope to see more
ryo tadagachi chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
I hope you can conrinuecthis story... I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
Come on, do more I want to see how it all plays out
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
Bro you need to continue this masterpiece its to damn good and awesome hat i really want you to finish this and then make a sequel to dead space 3 this is awesome please dont abandone it
Carnage945 chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
Absolutely love the story, hope you continue the story because it is all around awesome!
Anon chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
More please? This is great!
swinglepdon chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
More more more more!
Shade chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Please continue this story.
annon chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
The one scene I feel I need to see\read is for #######SPOILER ALERT ######## is for stross to do the needle sequence\ D.I.Y. brain surgery(and have him spaz.)
axel100 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Not sure why you didn't finish it unless you were overtaken by the events of Dead Space 3? It shouldn't matter since you have carved out your own little niche here. Please finish this great work. Its a shame that the second most favorited Dead Space Fanfic is incomplete.
KillerIsMe chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
I'm loving this series! It's nice to see some actual tension between the characters instead of the mostly blind acceptance of everything that happened in the first game. Kind of sad to see this fic be on hiatus for so long but it must get tiresome doing a story based on characters playing a game. Here's hoping the story will be continued soon.