Reviews for On Parole
The Deer Lord chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
MMM... Electronique and Hego are one spankin' mondo badically awesome pair!
Darkness.Reaper chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Look who we have here the tweebs

Of course they can use help of her, especially with all their experiments :3

I must say Love how you let us see that she starts to hate her 'normal' life without villainy. And that she actually needs somebody to talk to.

Of course I am very happy that it is Hego, love their first conversation though. Litle akward in the beginning but guess that will work out ;D
Darkness.Reaper chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well! Here I am to tell you how much I love your story! :p

I must say, that are a lot of rules she has to listen to, must be hard :O

Gah and I love how it irritates her that everybody uses her real name :3

I must say, great first chapter, I loved! :)

Of course I leave tomorrow... but you hear from me soon!
Reader101w chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Pretty cool story,

Great work on Electronique's thoughts and feelings.

The perspective changes in the later chapters, and Julia's interest in her mother's 'diary' suggest a sequel to this story. If so, I'd like to read it.

btw, pretty nasty of whoever was in charge of Elecronique's parole to not tell Kim about it. One would think she'd like to keep a tab on the villains she fights/fought.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Very nice ending.

Of course, this story has lots of material for a sequel, like... what if someone finds Electronique's diaries?

BlueLion chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
nice closure, if somewhat anticlimactic ... There are quite a few opportunities for sequel, too. Hope to read you again soon!
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
I've got to wonder how things will go after her parole ends.

Wedding at Maximum Security, anyone?

CB73

And Mego's got to lighten up...
TheRedKommie chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
E' has to calm down. She's too wound up. But you got me thinking on that last part with Julia... E is going back to jail if u keep going the route I think u are. BTW, nice job with Kim earlier. Lol, she got egg on her face.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
Another cool chapter, and funny how Go City's people actually see Electronique as an important resident.

BlueLion chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
This is a really hilarious piece - made my day. I kind of disagree though with your descriptions of Electronique's thoughts on the citizens' reactions ... I'd have expected her to be somewhat bemused, but the irony and humour of the situation not lost to her sharp intellect ...
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
She is really having events, things and emotions tugging her all over the place.

Hope she makes it through alright.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Excellent scenes here.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Very cool chapter.

Now the problem for Electronique is that, if Kim makes Wade check out the parole's conditions, he might find out about the restriction order, and if she also makes Wade keep an eye on Electronique... the moment she breaks the order again, even by accident, Kim can get her arrested.

BlueLion chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
oh my. The closure of this chapter is practically screaming disaster awaits ...
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
First impressions went well for Julia at the Possible household. Hoping for more good times and beyond.

But those notes Julia found may just cause more grief than anyone expected, especially with Electronique.

Though I think Jim and Tim could have weaponized just about anything, without even trying.

Who needs to be deliberate?