Reviews for hello, goodbye
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I was a little reluctant to read this, since I ship Scorose, but I'm so glad I did. This, my friend, like all of your fics is amazing. Shows the heartbreaking feeling and inability to speak about their feeling, but they still understood each other.

Beautiful.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
omg, that was beautiful. :')
Fuckwittery Fircracker chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
D'aww. :'/ It's so sad!
yo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
So sweet, keep writing!
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
:]

i'm quite fond of this li'l freeverse you got going. i like dominique, and this pairing is intriguing, and in my personal opinion you did justice to the character of dom, and pinpointed her relationship with scorpius greatly.

i view dom (& louis & vic) as ravenclaws, but i think you did a pretty good job of explaining her slytherin membership here. i especially liked the line about beauxbatons probably "crawling with part-veelas"...i don't even know why. i just /do/.

so, lovely freeverse :] lovely, lovely.
symphonies of you chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow, love the angst and emotion. Wait, you're LEAVING? :/

You're a really phenomenal writer, and don't you ever forget that.
currents chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Pretty and realistic, but isn't DomScor always? ;)

/loves freeverse :)

Great job!

Love from,

Summer
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh, this was wonderful, Mad, even if it was angsty ;) But that's okay, because I know you weren't feeling too fluffy-duffy when you wrote it and you write angst wonderfully, to the point where even /I/ like it, and I'm notorious for not liking angst, particularly when it breaks one of my favorite pairings up.

Still, I really loved your Dominique and your Scorpius (but I always love your characters) and I wonder what she did to get herself sent to Beauxbatons! O But I quite liked the idea of her leaving for France and a goodbye under a street lamp... /swoon ;)

It was all so sad but so gorgeous, and so, it was very lovely, Idol twinny!

Amyzing job, and keep writing!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Holy Smokes, Mad!

This was so wonderful, it just blew my mind. D
renzhie chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is really amazing, deliciously angsty, and gosh, no words can describe what I feel right now. I adored this freeverse. It's powerful and beautiful. Hello and goodbye, yes.

("Dominique."

"Scorpius."

"I suck at feelings."

"Me too."

"…but I'll miss you anyway."

"Same.")

love these bits. ;)

Wait, I actually love all the lines.;) Tis freaking awesome.

(yes, I am studying [not]) ;)

keep writing! )