Reviews for Sora's Wall
thunderbird chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I can assure you that I won't be one of those people you kill you. I mean after all it's still a Taiora fic, and they still have a happy ending even if they are in Heaven. Great work!
Kassie chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
taiora fan won't kill u! they r together, n tat's the most important thing. it's a real great story.
Durahan chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I loved it. This was a way cheerier story than most. They both get together, don't they? Happy enough for me.
Dark N' Dreary chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
GREA Fic.!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
setember of the digital duo chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
SOOO sad, but nice taiora. I don't mind that they both die cause they are together. kawaii fic
pNai.sNuGgLes chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
cute
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Awesome! Keep on writing!
Changemon chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Well, this was a very emotional story. I liked it. Though the plot was strange.
MOM chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
That's my girl. Yes you made your mother cry like a little baby. I think the story is very good, however the "Digimon" as an example for the hit does not fit with the story. Keep up the good work!

love mom ... :0)
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
That... was... sooooooo sad! It was incredibly written, true to character and very, very moving. Perfect Taiora... I love that couple. But *sniff* Tai... no! I guess that in the fic, Tai dies after Sora... but their love will last forever like that one photo in the now-empty apartment... superb job, keep up the good work. Good luck on FF.n! This fic was totally amazing... nearly made me cry... at least Tai and Sora are together forever now.