Reviews for Lips of His Angel
iammemyself chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'll admit I wasn't looking for a story when I came here. If you can figure out why, good for you.

This was very well written. I like the way that you don't reveal who anyone is except for Sonic. I especially like the line "In fact, it's gotten to the point where I usually imagine him as you."
A story I wish I could have written.
Good job.
Not very constructive but it was really so well done I don't have any criticism really. You could have maybe used the words 'the caller', 'the person' etc a bit less, but that might have totally changed some of the sentences for the worse. So that's just a sort of observation I suppose.
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Please continue. Ohhhh who is the old flame ?is it amy is it is it please telll me!
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
The guy in the background on the other end of the line. The one hurling insults and complaints. That had to have been the reference to Lord Kelvin.
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Amazing, as always, a new type of story, it's like ablibs in your imagination! Honestly, this is pretty good. Always amazing job.
Titansgirl-otherstuff chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really like your story. You left it open for possibilities and made it so that fans of all different couples could ejoy it equally with their own oppinions. You have a very good writing style and use great details so we, the readers, can get the full idea of what you're trying to say.
stained-theory chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Quite the gem. Ah, good job.
Melody Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
My God. O.O
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow, just wow.
Hakimu chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
My mind is reeling with questions of who these people could be.
Sunnychance chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
What I wanna know is who he was talking to!