Reviews for Painted Tears
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
A well rounded critique is not just sunshine and fluff... COME ON reviewers put something worth reading in your reviews. AliRae deserves better! DON"T YOU ALLL AS WRITERS WANT MORE FROM A REVIEW? If not I guess you are so full of it that you really think your writing is above a "well rounded critique"

Pull your fingers out people... and actually say something to inprove the quality of your favorite writers writing!
bookwormgirl382 chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
I like this story. Please continue soon.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Can I rank them who I would like Tim to love: first

Tony, Anna, Ziva, Abs I put Abs last because she threw him away...like the story
extraordinary geek chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, but I am reviewing now. I think that this story is wonderful and I think that you are getting better with each chapter and I see it coming together. Awesome! :D
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Ok, hope this go towards your review count because I'm not a big fan of waiting! Its taken me awhile to figure out what's going on in the story, now I think I've got it and I want more please! Pretty please!
Brooklyn Maxwell chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Great story so far keep it up. Also go with Ziva please.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Hey, you're not alone, sorry was in a bit of a hurry when I read the last chapter. I'm curious to see how the story will unfold, hoping for more twists & turns! I've got it on Alert, so will be pouncing on new chapters as you post them. Keep up the good work please!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
ok, now I'm intrigued!
extraordinary geek chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Ooh, I'm loving the mystery of it all, can't wait for the next chapter. Good Job! :D
extraordinary geek chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Uh oh, wonder what will happen when Abby finds out. Also, I like the fact that you had that little conversation where Tim asks Tony for advice. I like it that you keep the characters in character.

I noticed that your chapters have gotten longer as you progress, and for that I congratulate you. Good Job! :D
extraordinary geek chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Getting more interesting, I'm really interested in finding out what happens next. Good Job. :D
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Is there more coming? Love Tim stories!
extraordinary geek chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hmm, interesting. Usually I don't read romance but I have decided to give this a try. The name and summary got my attention. I also congratulate you on posting your first story here. Congrats! Hope to read more soon. :D