Reviews for Mysterious Ways
winchester'sbrat chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hey, the band's back together. Nice!
Iamthe1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
omg that was creepy!

I'd forgotten about that dr from asylum. Yuck!

I enjoyed the banter between the brothers. Sam trying to stop Dean at the end was good too.
psychochyde chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Went back and started reading the first fic. This is making more sense to me now. I'm really afraid of what you're gonna do to the boys!
rog457 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
great beginning.

I love how self-deluding John can be when it comes to the boys. If they say they are fine and they act like they are fine, then they are fine, but gotta love Bobby for at least trying to get him to see the reality.

Oh no Dean is missing again?
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ho boy! Dean's missing again? And there's something wrong with Sam? So how far away is John from Rockford? Maybe he can blink his eyes and be there really fast?

Good to see you back with another segment of this. :D

Nice one. :)
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
:O How could you stop it there? DX lol, please update soon, or I /will/ explode. XD
psychochyde chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
My friend recc'd this fic to me. Looking pretty good so far.

I love how you write your Dean. He's messed up, but he deals with it. He doesn't whine.

God, what happened to Bobby? And that Missy bitch? I didn't read the first one.
bitchwithattitude chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
About time you delivered!

okay. I like the way you got inside Dean's head. You're gonna mess him up again, aren't ya? Looks like this is gonna be a Sam whump too. Can't wait to see what the next chap is gonna be like. You're gonna post only once a week? Damn.
ferret from hell chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You didn't have enough detail in the sex scenes in the first one. Liked the story though. This looks good.
slendergurl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Love how clueless Daddy winchester is in this one. ANd you've got selnder man in here too? Got youon alert.
princessbitchface chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What took ya so long?
onebadpenny chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Weird good start!:0
snowballone chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I've got you on author alert. Don't know how I missed this. Good to see you and the boys are back!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ooooh, sequel! And this looks good...
ReneeBee chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Thanks for posting. I been waiting for this. Hurt those boys good!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »