Reviews for Mysterious Ways
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ooooh, sequel! And this looks good...
ReneeBee chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Thanks for posting. I been waiting for this. Hurt those boys good!
sammysNo1gurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You had me when you said Sam made the deal. Poor Sammy!
triumphdawg chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hey, you SAID sockpuppets were welcome. Couldn't help myself.

This looks like my kinda fic, namely a Sam and Dean whump. I'll stick around.
sunshinemary chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Good chappie. Creepy!
Castiangel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I hated the way you wrote Castiel in that last story. Is he going to be in this one? I'm not gonna read this if Castiel isn't in it.
evalee17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ok, I'm gonna admit something right now, and I hope you don't get mad at me. I didn't like the first story. I read it because a friend told me about it. I don't like slash. Your writing is okay, but I just don't like the subject.

My friend told me about this one yesterday. I think I can deal with it. You're going more for psychological and emotional damage this time, I think? I can deal with that, as long as you don't go NC-17 on me.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/9/2011

You have NO idea how hard I was longing for this.

Seriously, when I saw the alert-thingy in my email I squee-ed and was like ...spitting out my water, because I was so surprised and in a very good way and I am SO excited about this!

You know, your crazy Bender...Gabriel...-'verse was in my head, all this time and on some days I thought about it and I started to read it again and nnnnnnggggg. I think I'll read it again, just for fun. Twisted fun, huh?

Thanks for picking it up again, made my day, really!

It's an awesome start, I've missed this fucked up-ness and the dark mysterious touch of your writing *dorky grin*

*hugs you*
Iamthe1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Welcome back, sweetie! Me and my coven have been looking for something dark. All that angel stuff is just plain stupid. I'm going to spread the word that you're back. Loved the visuals in this chapter, and I just know you're going to hurt Dean like he's never been hurt before. :)
GoddessoftheSword chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Can I borrow that Hot Tub Time Machine if you ever find it?

I like the way you set everything up in these stories. I was hoping the last one wasn't the end of the Bender 'verse. Can't wait to see what trouble you've gotten the boys into the next chapter!
Camelyn chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yayyyyyy! More twisted Benders! I missed this 'verse.
Syrlli chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really didn't think you could go any further with this 'verse. You kept me waiting long enough.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
And you accuse ME of evil cliffies? Dang, girl - I've been one-upped!

And very creeeepy opener. Hats off to you!
Kaoz chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I stuck it out with Good Country People even though I dont like to read mSlash and thankfully I could ignore the bits there were. I was hooked in and intrigued as to where youd take the boys and so far I'm getting hooked on this one too. )

This last bit, where Sam calls John...? What the heck happened and where did he lose Dean? Or am I jumping the gun here and asking for something you'll put in aother chapter?

anywhoo, I'm curious and on a different fic... Have you finished Black Horse yet?

Think I'll just head on over and take a peek.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3