Reviews for Project Guardian Angel
FangirlplusMax2.0 chapter 13 . 8/10
Okay I read these all yesterday. I want cake. I want Fax. And I want you to finish this story. If you do I will review every chapter you add. This is hilarious and you can do so much more please. I am a fellow reader and I have to say that this is one of the best. Why? Well instead of Lissa being all 'I'm better' she's actually pretty cool. And Sam- you added Sam. Very very creative. That only comes from good writers, please keep writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Can you please continue this story it's absolutely fantastic!
fax4ever chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
R u going to update this story? Because u were doing a really good job but its been like 2 years since you've updated. But Im serious great job with this story
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
I'm reviewing cos I Love this story :) your writing is so mature and GAHHH I love it! I'm know I'm not the only one (Shameless Sam Smith quoting) that loves this story and is LONGING for an update (it's been over a yearrr) I hope that you update. Pretty please with chocolate, rainbow and sugar sprinkles and a cherry and strawberry on top? *bambi eyes*
MaxineSkye chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Why is there no UPDATE!? You were just starting the fax, too! This is a cruel, harsh, STUPID FREAKING WORLD! *sigh* I really wish there was a update.
yourstrulyy chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
This is by far one of my favorite stories. Pleaseee update more often.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
#update :)
jolenethebean chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I love this story and you're one of my absolute favorite authors! Keep posting please :)
MusicAnonymous chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
This is the best. Is Dr Gunter (can't get my laptop to do the dot thing (ugh names)) like Dr. Hagen-Daws? Ugh spelling ugh. Too lazy to look it up. But you don't bore me. Far from it, good sir.
MusicAnonymous chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Never Again.
You have no idea what went through my head when I saw that.
'Shit fuck nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!'
Now you do, but man, that scared me. I thought somethin' back was gonna happen. Instead...IT'S SAH KEWHT.
No more coffee for me.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
peanut-butter-mouse chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
:) Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
super amazing #update
RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I really like the backgrounds you gave each person. I especially like Gazzy and Angel's German heritage. And Fang being French. Hot! Lol