Reviews for Cujo Winchester Explains It All
Pepe Le Pew chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
How much would you like for that cat?

I could try to steal it, but I don't think Dean would let me so I think I'll just make you an offer. _

Really, I love the Cujo's attitude. That saucy, arrogant type of attitude that just works for her. If Dean doesn't watch out she'll have both him and John trained to a T.

I can't wait for next week's update!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Cujo is not surprised by the love from your readers. It is her due, you should already know this.

Lol *snort*

And I hope Sammi pays a little visit to your ISP and stomps them into Hell. I will give her fresh sweet carrots and juicy ripe apples after she kicks their greedy evil asses.

And Cujo as a hunter could probably teach the Winchesters a thing or twelve about hunting. At least she probably thinks she could. I love this kitty. She's got more attitude than she has fur!

;D

And I'd bet $$$$ there's a hairball in JW's future. No doubt about it. He messed with the wrong kitty. Unless he makes a peace offering of catnip. Maybe she'll accept that. But after a reasonable period of time of ignoring it of course.

LOL

The Dean boy is on the ground with a fugly standing over him? That poor boy gets menaced by everybody. I hope Cujo scratched the orange creepy eyes out of that fugly.

Go Cujo! Kick some fugly ass!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
plz update! uh oh! save the dean! great fic!
Paulathe Cat chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Good, Cujo... Bast loves hunters and guardians! Keep your eyes, ears and sniffer open. Can't wait until your POS ISP gets its act together! Good. Luck.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
UH OH! Something bad has happened while Cujo was out hunting. Bet she's going to save the day, tho. :D

Great chapter! You must have a lot of experience with cats. :)
Morelenmir chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Ilimu? Nice to see them again! Or rather, a reference to them. I'm really digging the cat; she's one cool customer.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
What a cute chapter! I know, I know, you weren't going for cute. Shuddupp.

I've had Manx cats and watching them wiggle their tail when they're mad or pleased about something is one of the cutest funniest things to see. Just cuz they have a stump doesn't mean they're gonna let that cramp their style or slow them down one bit.

This poor kitty's been through so much. They may not see her for a week now. At least not until she works off her mad!

LOL

p.s. I think Cujo could probably give Sammy lessons in pulling a bitchface. I'd bet a catnip toy on it.

;P
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
plz update! aww! poor cujo! she is awesome!
Paulathe Cat chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
"As Bast as my witness"? Haha! Yep! I like this cat!
Pepe Le Pew chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
This is the awesomest cat this side of the universe. I swear. I'm going to steal her away from Dean. I love how it's from her POV as well, the way she thinks is just incredible. I can almost picture her - in her prime - sitting on a pedestal and giving you a look that says: 'Obey or suffer the consequences.'

Just love it!
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Sammy's bitchface? Ha! Too funny.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
You tell 'em, Cujo! Good girl! Not nice to put holy water on a kitty cat!

Hilarious! :)
Nana56 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Oh no! Poor kitty! Not a good thing to wake up and find John Winchester pointing a shiny thing at you. :( She'll win him over, tho, I'm sure of it.

Nice one. :)
missmontana chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Don't you dare do it John, or I'll be forced to hurt you.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
~Hell with that.~

LOL I love the independence of that cat. She's a blast. So typical of cats. They'll tolerate us but it has to be on their terms.

And I can totally see her stowing away in the bag of clothes. More than one cat has climbed into a dryer of soft fluffy warm clothes or snoozed in an open dresser drawer because the contents made a comfy bed.

You've got this cat's personality nailed solid.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »