Reviews for Cujo Winchester Explains It All
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Oh yes, Teamwork! You are the best of cats.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Alright, newest team member, what are you going to do about that?
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
A Sammy substitute? So the team is back up to three again. We'll have to see how this works out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
A stowaway. She'll going to have a hard row to hoe with this John character. His heart turned to stone years ago.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Again, a typical cat. When she walked off was there a sign on her butt that said "Thanks for the memory but you can do better"?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
A Kitty looking for a sucker. How typical. Sounds like a survivor to me. Perfect for a Winchester cat.
BranchSuper chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
A cat's eye view of hunters - interesting. No other cats there, though.
Nana56 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
*wipes tears* I know it's coming and I don't want it to. *sniff* I'm such a pansy! It's going to really tear me up when it does if this chapter did.

I love that she's so close to her mother.

Nicely done. :)
BranchSuper chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
So, here Bast gives Dean angel-avoidance sigils. Hmmm. And poor Cujo, cats don't live that long, and a hunter's cat...
LucyK9 chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
Bast? You brought Bast into this! YES! This story keeps getting better and better . . . even though I didn't think that was possible. I'm so very glad that your life has settled down enough for you to continue this story and I'm looking forward to Pastor Jim. THANK YOU!
Meggin Lane chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
I loved your description of Bast. Kind and protective to her children, and not afraid to draw a line in the sand to any creature that would mean to do them harm. And with Gabriel I could see his personality come through with the dialogue you gave him.

I'm also glad that even with the sad prediction Bast made of Cujo leaving Dean's side, because all of the ones who love him do, Cujo is going to do her damnedest to fight against that fate.

That cat-ittude of loyalty reminded me of a line from one of my favorite cult movies, The Princess Bride, where the farm boy says to Princess Buttercup after he was brought back from being 'only mostly dead' "that death is merely an inconvenience to those in true love. hehe. And I can see that Cujo is stubborn enough to not let a simple thing like death dampen her loyalty to her boy either.
Caliban's-Girl667 chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
Love it! I always thought Dean needed a buddy like Cujo, and you write her beautifully! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Ooops - whats the first chapter of "How Cujo met Sam" doing here instead of the original chapter 23?
Hagazussa chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Yay! You are back. So excited Bast showed up. She is my favorite Egyptian goddess. Hope she kicks Gabriel in the (well you know what). Cant stand all that angel crap either. Especially that trenchcoat guy.
shadowdancer33996 chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
I am really enjoying this, I can't wait for the next update! I love the fact that this is from the cat point of view. And Bast, coming and taking care of her daughter, giving Gabriel what for! This is just terrific. Thanks. As you can tell I have been cat owned myself. There is nothing to compare it to.
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »