Reviews for Cujo Winchester Explains It All
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Ooops - whats the first chapter of "How Cujo met Sam" doing here instead of the original chapter 23?
Hagazussa chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Yay! You are back. So excited Bast showed up. She is my favorite Egyptian goddess. Hope she kicks Gabriel in the (well you know what). Cant stand all that angel crap either. Especially that trenchcoat guy.
shadowdancer33996 chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
I am really enjoying this, I can't wait for the next update! I love the fact that this is from the cat point of view. And Bast, coming and taking care of her daughter, giving Gabriel what for! This is just terrific. Thanks. As you can tell I have been cat owned myself. There is nothing to compare it to.
BranchSuper chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Gabe was very nasty. Bast will put him straight!
Meggin Lane chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
I love your Cujo series! I love the way you put me , the reader, in that cats POV.

Your descriptions of Cujo's memory of the recent demon attack were so clear that I could see the black smoke in my minds eye and felt the frustration she felt about not being able to protect her Dean.

And the Michaelpidgeon had the same douche-iness that his character had in the series-all hubris and no empathy. You even got the essence of Gabriel too, a little bit trickster and power crazed.

And when Bast intervened to save Cujo I got all teary the way you described how comforted and at peace- kitten like, nestled between her mother paws, that Cujo felt. I felt that too. Aren't there days when we all wish we could get a little divine help? It was a perfect compact fast paced read and I can't wait for the next installment.

Side comment:
You know what I wish ( apart from ending the angel arc all together that is-hehe., I wish we could have seen Gabriel after he sided with humanity. I think Richard Speight could have done a good job of having both qualities of trickster and champion of humanity. But I would want him to still be hard to read ya know? Neither friend nor foe but something in between.)
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
you're back! I hope everythings okay, and thank you for an update! it was lovely to get to read more of this story again! I look forward for more
Ariannith chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
The only thing I don't like about your story is waiting for updates!
LucyK9 chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
Aggghhhh! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story. Another reviewer said that Cujo leaves Dean? NOOOOOOoooooooooooo
Anonymous chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Love this! Cujo has captured my heart and I can't wait to find out more.
DarkWalker667 chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
This was fantastic. I've never read anything like it! ADORABLE. The cat. Her thoughts. HAH. I love it. Great stuff. Really. Good job.
xTalonx chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Cujo's one feisty little kitty, but I love her personality and how she just seems to fit right in with the Winchesters, lol. It's a shame she didn't stay, though. /

I'm definitely wondering about Cujo's dream, though, and whether or not that's a hint of what you're planning. Anyhow, please update soon! Loving your tales!
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 22 . 8/31/2012
this story is absolutely wonderful! great premise, great execution, and great overall plot! i cant wait to see where it's going next! please keep it up, you're a phenomenal writer! (good gracious i love your dean) ;)
Meggin Lane chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
I love your description of Cujo's reaction to "hearing" the angels talking of their plans for Dean. I like a cat that takes their job of protecting their human seriously- hehe.

AND it only seems fitting that even an arch angel like Gabe would acknowledge the cat as a being on par with God's top creatures.
Eavis chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
YAY GABRIEL! He'll fix it, don't worry, Cujo.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »