Reviews for Cujo Winchester Explains It All
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
Cat meets angel? Whoa.
sylia91 chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
I completely empathize with Cujo about being completely possessive about Dean if some pigeon was trying to claim him. Interesting visit with Gabriel at the end there.
Nana56 chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
Yaaayyy! Thank you! lol

But, what's going on? Poor little Cujo can't make herself understood. That's so frustrating! *pets her*

What's old Gabe got on his mind? Hmmmm? Can't imagine what he wants with Dean. :(

Great chapter, my friend! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
Love this story. What can I say - Im a cat person (and a Dean girl). Please update! Pretty please!
Nana56 chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
My Midnight would walk on a leash...he was even content to be on a leash outside unaccompanied. Would only do that if we were home, tho. The vet thought he was amazing and always wanted to walk him out herself when we'd pick him up. :D

Cujo is just the most amazing little girl, tho! A real asset on a hunt. :D

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
I can't wait to see what the cat says when Dean goes to get Sam.
angeleyenc chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
plz update! great story hun! aww! cujo! ;D
BranchSuper chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Good chapter.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Just cause I can't remember, when does this story take place in regards to Sam leaving for Stanford. Is Cujo going to get to meet Sammy?
ccase13 chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
The demons just suddenly leaving their meatsuits with no exorcism is a very interesting development.
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Very strange...
angeleyenc chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
plz update! go cujo! ;D
Meggin Lane chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
I love how Cujo has an instinct about demons. That edgy, chittering tension that fills her and makes her want to pounce and rip into the hosts to get to them was done with such a good imagery that I could really see her vibrating on top of Dean's shoulder -hehe.

Sorry to hear that RL, and tech problems are ganging up on you. Sometimes it seems like life goes to sh*t all at once. I hope it clears up soon.

(((silver ruffian)))
sylia91 chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Oh wow, didn't expect John and Dean to bluff big like that. Cojones of brass man. Figures Cujo would be all disdainful of the family dog not protecting its family.
Nana56 chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Oh! Huh! So now what other than the dog can relax a little? Where are the demons going?

This whole thing isn't going to end badly for Cujo, is it? Should I stop reading? I don't want to, but don't want to read about her demise either. :(

Great chapter! :)