Reviews for Interruption
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I'm dying of laughter right now! :) There aren't enough humerous Doctor Who fics that actually keeps everyone in character, and yours always manage to put a smile on my face! Good work, and keep writing! :)

Much love,
FallingStar95
inkyfingers999 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
All right, so it's late, and I was just flipping through Amy/Rory fics before drifting off, and I hate to admit that I haven't reviewed a single one. But I read the note about Rory dying again, laughed until my stomach hurt, and decided that comment alone should get a review. I wish I could steal that.

As for the story- well written and hilarious. What more can I say? It seems there are some things about the Doctor no one could ever really get used to...
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I had to review because I can't let Rory die AGAIN. This was hilarious! The Doctor is so awkward! Bahaha loved it :)

-Hailey
Terminated Profile chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is really good. You've captured their characters perfectly. I can picture the situation so well! It seems typical of all three of them to do what they were each doing; you know, the Doctor, well, being the Doctor, Rory following instructions and Amy taking charge. Brilliant! (Please don't kill Rory, that wouldn't be kind!)
KTxx chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Haha, your last AN made me laugh. Cute oneshot!
MooseyAvatard chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen. I didn't want rory to die again :P

This is exactly the sort of thing that would happen aboard the TARDIS XD
Vinyllia chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
ahahah _ Love it. The ending made me giggle. I love Amy and Rory. They're so cute D

You wrote them so well in this, I could really imagine the situation.

I would however have made the Doctor more embarrassed and baffled at their activity. He wasn't aware they ever had sex on the TARDIS.

I imagine him turning away with his hand firmly pressed over his eyes. Scolding something like "Put some clothes on, Pond! Honestly, you humans have some strange past times, undressing each other in such a manner!" (he's completely clueless when it comes to all that, and can't comprehend that they would do it on the TARDIS, especially not little Amelia Pond.)

Then he could then just change the subject and go into the Snow Globe, carrying on as if nothing happened, being all excited and Doctor-y, while Amy and Rory blush their faces off.

Just my idea ) Hope this helps.

Keep up the great work D 3

Oh and please don't kill Rory...( P

x
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love your stories! It's great that I can read this and get a picture in my head even though I've not a clue who these people are. This story was funny. That would have been pretty awkward if that had happened to me. Obviously the Doctor does that all the time, he seemed like it was no big deal xD

Again, great story! )

-Melissa
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Amazing. Cute. Um good _
PaperPrince chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Amazing, you really managed to get the Doctors character down, i loved it!
kate remark chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
haha so cute :)
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh, well, jeez, I can't let Rory die. Again.

This was brilliant (as usual) and also hilarious. Lovely writing (except for maybe the orbs bit...) and a fun little concept. I very much enjoyed reading it And fics inspired in part my AGMGTW are the best.
Shynola chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Haha, this made me laugh. Especially your note at the end, though I suppose Rory is probably used to dying by now!

Excellent, well done. :)