Reviews for Narcissa and the Cable Guy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very good.
Abraxas' Lover chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That is HILARIOUS! Bellatrix *sighs* some things never change! :)
yay chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was pretty amusing.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Tennessee? lol Loved it!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hahahaha! Love it!
cittagazze-dust chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
LOL. I demand a sequel! Haha.
icansoar chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was hilarious and very cute too! The abbreviated names were a nice touch as well - Luke for Lucius, Abe for Abraxas, Roddy for Rodolphus, though I can't figure out who Rusty and Stan are supposed to be. Rabastan perhaps for Rusty, but I doubt Stan is the Stan we know and love (er...). Regulus and Sirius's appearances, along with Bella's, were lovely - and ah, the everlasting pun ("He's very solemn", seriously!).
ghosts of my past chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hahahah, gave me a laugh. Thanks for this.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
LOL. Luke the Cable Guy, ha ha. Good job!
wolfwillow chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
What wonderful fun, to see them all in this disguise! Hooray for Luke the cable guy! And Abe and the boys (what, no goats for Abe?). I'm imagining them all illustrated in the style of Li'l Abner, with Bella in short shorts, and Narcissa as a southern belle. Great fun!
calmest-tempest chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Cute story! Not quite what I was expecting, but cute all the same! Thanks for sharing!
Mrs.MalfoyFangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LAWL. I love you, that was hilarious.
Alex the Kritkanzer chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh, my, why didn't they stay in Texas? Solid work, sunny place! Strolls along the river, well, will need to rename Sirius, but that is not so much a trouble considering!

So here is the origin of Lucly Luke... Or he was not blonde? Cannot remember! Help! Will go check!

Thank you Notwolf!
graynavarre chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Okay, that was totally cute. I would recognize Lucius anywhere - even disguised as a cable guy.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 6/8/2011