Reviews for Swords, Magic, Conundrums and Enigmas
Patiku chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
It was really interesting. It's pity you didn't continue it, hovewer I still hope you will one day :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Please come back and continue this. You are so talented, thank you for sharing it with us.
eswinner chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
are you going to add on more chapters?
Lisa87 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
WOW, what a fascinating read. And I quite like your take on Merlin not telling Arthur about the prophecy. As always, your writing is perfection. Would love to read more.
Liv it up 124 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this so much! It was absoloutley fabulous and I wish you hadn't stopped writing it :( Please start again!
daily-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I was so glad when I saw you had continued "On the Wings of a butterfly" but then...all of a sudden it changes into a completely different story. Kind of a shame if you ask me. This chapter would be much more in it's place in either a completely different fic or behind "on the wings of a butterfly" I was hoping you'd write the story that led to merlin saving camelot and the continue-ing of the original when I read that fic long ago. When I came across it again today I was so happy because I loved it and I saw that you were continueing the sequel in SMC&E. And I love this chapter too and was dying to find out what would happen in the conversation...and so I clicked the next chapter...and it's something completely different.
Got me disappointed and all too :( I hope this will change some day because the story was really promising and nice and sweet.
CaptainOzone chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
...Wow. I'm utterly speechless.
CaptainOzone chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
What a gorgeous Gaius-Arthur moment! That touch of humor at then end balanced out all the angst and seriousness of the conversation so well, and the indirect bromance was just amazing! I can't wait for the "Dreaded Conversation." I'm sure it'll be just as beautiful and perfect as the first two of this series were. :)
cilia-chan chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
will you continue this? I reeeally like it!
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this is fun...
mwc288 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
really interesting and well written! hoping it's not abandoned, i would love to read more. thank you!
Sezony chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Love the first two chapters. I really hope you plan on continuing this. It's been a while since your last update to this story which is a bit discouraging because after that first chapter I was really looking forward to 'The Dreaded Conversation.' I guess I'll just have to stick it in my favorites and wait for an update then. You've done an incredible job with these. Everyone's character is spot on. I'm definitely going to take a look at your other works after reading these.
Seansey chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Please come back to this!
Paige Turner chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
This. Is. Fantastic. Please update soon!
chibitomodachi chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Hi! i was just wondering when will you update this story? I can't wait to read what happens to merlin next 3 thank you and hope you find some time updating )