Reviews for Rejected Imprint
Wow! They should be angry with Charlie. Thinking his daughter would be pregnant by one man while in a committed relationship with another.
Bella is 18. She doesn't need Charlie's permission to do anything. I can see not flaunting his spending the night at Charlie's house but they don't need his permission.
JacobsNindo chapter 2 . 3/20
It's funny because the thing about Team Edward stories like these is that they always suck and you wanna know why? because Jacob is what drives the story he's the one fighting for Bella's love doing everything thing he can to make her feel the same way he's the only from the pack connected to her so bad he not even had feelings for her the pack wouldn't have helped during the new born army invasion nor the volturi not to mention the Cullen's would have been killed because of the whole hanging Bella on their land clause so nice try trying to hurt or belittle Jacob just because your Team Edward but this was 60 chpts of trash, and the twilight saga in general would have been nothing with out his in Involvement.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/13/2018
it may be immature but I really enjoy situations like these where the girls who like the Cullen boys are put in their places. it's just something about these types of girls in real life who aggressively pursue guys that are taken. though fictional, it's somewhat satisfying to read about how those girls are put down. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2018
what I cannot understand is why are they not leavin/moving? with her pregnancy progressing faster than normal and their plans to change her after the birth, why are they staying where people know them? esp now that charlie knows everything he wold understand and able to remain in contact...that's one thing I didn't get...why the Cullen are still in forks.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
Isn't she worried about leaving Charlie unprotected?
sue1zide chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
I never could understand how Charlie made light of Jacob kissing Bella against her will. He minimized it therefore minimizing Bella's rights.
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 10 . 9/24/2017
Even though I hate violence against women in any form, Jacob in Twilight makes me wanna bite 16 penny nails in half! I have read this story a couple of times, and I do really like the story line. This story is in my favorites, Love it!
Guest chapter 54 . 6/4/2017
I love this chapter. Tackling the over protective father, that's soo funny.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
Oh, now who is not telling? Double standard?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2017
So Bella still doesn't understand the meaning of mate.
Guest chapter 60 . 3/30/2017
Good story. Thanks
Guest chapter 42 . 3/28/2017
That's one sick puppy. Charlie should throw away the key. Good story and really good pictures.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/27/2017
Should have let Edward break a leg or three.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
Jacob is a jerk & Charlie needs a refresher course in what assault means & how to be a real father.
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »