Reviews for Rejected Imprint
This actually funny. You write the silliest immature dialog. Bella is a selfish self-centered cow who shamelessly used Jake. She is one of the most dispicable characters in fiction and you have managed to make her completely unsympathetic. Bravo! I have no team affiliation except perhaps team hope Bella dies at least in your trainwreck.
OMG. This has o be without a doubt the biggest piece of Marysue tripe shit in the twilight fandom. I am like team "nobody" but this is trash You got ALL of the characters totally wrong. Completely misunderstand whats happened and totally miss everyones motivations. Why? Because the writer is a fucking MORON. Jake was trying to save Bellas life. Bella was NOT in a fairy tale. She was with an abusive, emotionally and sexually manipulative creepy stalker who was also a mass murderer. Bella in turn whatever she felt for Edward was because of WHAT he was. She never mentions one good character trait. NOT ONE. She rejected Jake because he did not imprint on was a complete coward. She was unable to face life on its own terms. Jake could leave her or imprint on another or die or one a zillion risks. EDward. Represented a zero risk existence - all she had to do is ...die and give up everything and everyone. Thats why Jake lost Bellas weakness and Jake could not promise her he would love her forever. The signs were their that she most likely loved Jacob MORE than Eddie but her sick soul wanted the insta-forever. You freaks that think being with someone like Cullen would be a slice of cake are simply out of your minds and probably masochists. Who the fug has sex, winds up looking like they went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson and says " hey lookie here I'm decorated" A sane female would run for a rape hotline.
KimiD chapter 7 . 9/23
Jake just does not take a hint does he?
Ang and Ben were so cute~
KimiD chapter 5 . 9/22
Ah, she heard the dog~ too bad, so not sad... jake is blinded by who he sees as an enemy, makes him open his mouth and insert his foot~ and the treaty says if the 'bite' a human, can she not have the venom injected to start the process of turning? then there is no breaking of the treaty...
KimiD chapter 4 . 9/22
Yep, the title sums it up pretty good~
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/21
The boy has a huge case of the stupids~
And it is about time Charlie started backing up his daughter~
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/21
Now That~ is how I saw it should have come down... being able to voice herself and hopefully being heard. Charlie is biased because he has known jake all his life, but he is not seeing how Bella's feelings are being hurt by his taking jake side against her... nicely done~!
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/21
Nice twist on the original...
Tiggy318 chapter 60 . 5/27
Great story! ! !
Not what I thought it would be, but loved it anyways
SquidOfManyFandoms chapter 60 . 11/29/2014
Absolutely loved it!Great work!
lisamccool388 chapter 45 . 10/16/2014
i love this story it so good and funny
BridieM chapter 60 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. There were parts of this story that showed true inspiration and originally.

I hope I won't offend you too much by making some suggestions. The story itself is monotone in nature. The personalities lack depth and layers. Most of the characters, with the exception of Emmett (you write him really well) have the same voice. There are too many POV changes. There are some shortcut and obvious tools used in the character actions/reactions and plot lines. Sorry. :(

This story is enjoyable, as is, and has good potential. In general it could be improved to make it a fascinating, page turning read. I wish you all the best with your writing and any future endeavours. Thank you again for sharing. :D
BridieM chapter 55 . 5/1/2014