Reviews for Rejected Imprint
Good story. Thanks
That's one sick puppy. Charlie should throw away the key. Good story and really good pictures.
Should have let Edward break a leg or three.
Jacob is a jerk & Charlie needs a refresher course in what assault means & how to be a real father.
Hey this was a great story and I love the schools name Wilson is my last name so it was kinda funny to see it
herowlnesshedwig chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
SarcasticBimbo chapter 60 . 11/7/2016
Great story. I would love to read more of your version of Eclipse and beyond. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 60 . 8/30/2016
Worst story ever written.
Kaaliyah chapter 60 . 7/19/2016
You didn't Jacob get Nessie
featherdusterpixie chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
yay! the bitch it dead!
jk chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
bella was being a freaking cunt...jake didn't deserve all the bullshit that she spat at him!
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
I love this story this isn/t the first time I have read it and it is just as good the second time as rhe first!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
This actually funny. You write the silliest immature dialog. Bella is a selfish self-centered cow who shamelessly used Jake. She is one of the most dispicable characters in fiction and you have managed to make her completely unsympathetic. Bravo! I have no team affiliation except perhaps team hope Bella dies at least in your trainwreck.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/28/2015
OMG. This has o be without a doubt the biggest piece of Marysue tripe shit in the twilight fandom. I am like team "nobody" but this is trash You got ALL of the characters totally wrong. Completely misunderstand whats happened and totally miss everyones motivations. Why? Because the writer is a fucking MORON. Jake was trying to save Bellas life. Bella was NOT in a fairy tale. She was with an abusive, emotionally and sexually manipulative creepy stalker who was also a mass murderer. Bella in turn whatever she felt for Edward was because of WHAT he was. She never mentions one good character trait. NOT ONE. She rejected Jake because he did not imprint on was a complete coward. She was unable to face life on its own terms. Jake could leave her or imprint on another or die or one a zillion risks. EDward. Represented a zero risk existence - all she had to do is ...die and give up everything and everyone. Thats why Jake lost Bellas weakness and Jake could not promise her he would love her forever. The signs were their that she most likely loved Jacob MORE than Eddie but her sick soul wanted the insta-forever. You freaks that think being with someone like Cullen would be a slice of cake are simply out of your minds and probably masochists. Who the fug has sex, winds up looking like they went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson and says " hey lookie here I'm decorated" A sane female would run for a rape hotline.
KimiD chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Jake just does not take a hint does he?
Ang and Ben were so cute~
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »