Reviews for The Needs of the One
Ravenzyeah death chapter 23 . 4/26
Hmm oh well on to another twilight harry potter crossover
Raven chapter 18 . 4/26
Marrying a witch would cancel the spell.
Sandy chapter 14 . 4/25
One is a Tutor. 2 or more students is considered a class.
bookreader2062 chapter 7 . 4/25
Wow in one sentence you say he's about age five . Yet the next sentence he's an infant?
bookreader2062 chapter 4 . 4/24
Headache? Seems easy to me.
Grammar Fiend chapter 8 . 4/21
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I am enjoying. However, your English skills need some strict attention. You clearly do not understand the function and use of the apostrophe. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are NO apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe (with a few exceptions: his, hers, ours, theirs).

Gryffindors, stairs, Grangers, ideas: all plural. No apostrophes. Sometimes, in English, we change the word itself to make the plural: mice, men, wives, children, stories. No apostrophes. Some words are also their own plurals: moose, fish. No apostrophes. Cat’s paw, ministry’s policy (one policy of one ministry), ministries’ policies (more than one policy of more than one ministry), night’s sleep, harm’s way, Potters’ fortune: all possessive, all require an apostrophe.

It would also improve your writing to review the use of the comma. There are many misplaced and superfluous commas. Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type.

Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 22 . 4/10
still mostly sucked for me. Torturing your readers
Jemma Blackwell chapter 19 . 4/10
I at least HOPE you have got Sirius right on Moody's back!? Hermione was supposed to be able to prevent this! What good does it do to go back in time if you can't fix the very worst night? I am so bummed you didn't.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 3/31
Thing get very intense, very complicated. I like the idea that the forcing of her future “memories” have affected Hermione so. Clearly, she now has shields, maybe the byproduct of the incomplete transference of the future Hermione’s memories.

I’d posit that Harry’s access to those memories is due to fact that thoses emerges are so intimately linked to him. The change in their relationship may have something to do with that interaction, that her memories of loving him and being loved by him have led to an “Ah Ha” moment.

I like the way you portray Ron here. I wonder if he is affected by Hermione’s memories in some diluted manner.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 3/31
Interesting chapter. The reactions of Lavender, Harry and Malfoy are very funny. The theme of Dumbledore questioning if someone really is who they purport themselves to be I’ve read before. It is done well here.

Of course we know it isn’t Hermione whose brewing polyjuice this time. Somehow I can imagine that the talk with Ron might not happen this evening.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 23 . 1/20
Love the story! Your treatment of time travel, soul bond, Deathly Hallows all have parallels in other stories I’ve read. Still, your manner of composition is unique to you.

My only wish is that you would write the sequel—though It’s hard to find the drama that would propel it.

love4HP chapter 20 . 1/1
As good as the concept was and as much I appreciate it. But honestly the story isn't. You could have done better. Despite Harry being not as much knowledgeable as already studied wizards are in cannon, he was still in a way reflected as inherently and innwardly more powerful. Also Hermione she was never stupid, especially like you showed in graveyard scene. I cannot help but feel more and more frustrated in this whole story, especially as more chapters are completed and the stupider Hermione becomes. There's no joy which should be felt when reading at least a fantasy story.
love4HP chapter 14 . 1/1
Like the concept but the story is frustrating to no end even till Chapter 14. So many chapters and Hermione doesn't remember a thing or nothing worthwhile in at least some right order! Considering third task is approaching and so is Cedric death the point from which Harry started deteriorating.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 23 . 10/31/2020
I really liked the tweaks to the time travel and soul bond tropes. I did find it strange that AD didn’t clear the teachers for polyjuice instead of letting Jr go the whole year.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 7 . 10/26/2020
I don't like how Harry handled bad situations in this fic and just generally how he is portrayed in this, so I'm just gonna stop reading right here.