Reviews for The Needs of the One
tammgrogan chapter 6 . 7/7
Good morning/afternoon, I found your amazing story late last night. Just wanted to let you know how much I am really enjoying it. Thank you.
LostInAGoodBook chapter 23 . 6/29
Nice reimagining -I really enjoyed your story!
Tigerhorse717 chapter 1 . 5/1
It's very difficult to find a Harry/Hermione story told from Hermione's perspective. So, first off, thank you. I greatly enjoyed this story. I think you wrote a well developed and unique look at both this pairing and the time travel/ fix it trope. Great job and thanks for sharing your story with us.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 4 . 4/17
I love this story, don't get me wrong, but this quote from witowsmp's bio is very appropriate.

" I've noticed innearly every HP fanfic I've read thatwhenever a character who's not considered good-looking gets romantically involved with someone, it gets explained that they've actually gotten better looking. Apparently, mostwriters believe thatonly people wholook like Greekgods and goddesses can find love. I think that sends the wrong message to readers."
Rhekis chapter 21 . 4/10
What a fun, touching story! Missed the quantum leap reference... As to this one, LLAP!
lazy-kaa chapter 18 . 3/30
They had three DH, why not to try powerful spells to heal Albus?
lazy-kaa chapter 16 . 3/30
O, good idea to make Hadmaster seeker... It works fine. And, by the way, ordering Kreacher is also good idea, because order of the master should be priority.
babiluv22 chapter 23 . 3/27
Me really liking this story good job keep it up
wwwendy chapter 9 . 1/28
Mistress Mione flows so well, besides, dobby can't refer to her as Harry potter's grangy anymore :)
Fick Chick chapter 22 . 11/6/2016
Did I miss Nagini's death?
GinnyLover14 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Just found the story! Love it so far! I'm crying right now! *sniff*
Calypto chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
i so wanted to read this fic, it had an awesome premis, but i guess i failed to take into account that the author would be an angsty fuck about the whole fic. cant read anymore of this shit
Cayar chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
Very nice. I like that you incorporated the 'master of death' idea in a way that H&H weren't in control.

Ooo, sequel?
Cayar chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
It's nice to see a serious story centering around Hermione.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 23 . 7/26/2016
Well that worked out nicely! Thanks for the good read.