Reviews for Stolen Youth
princessarmstrong chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Omfg I really loved yr story it was gr8 fantastic nd amazing
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I hate this! The only person hurt in my POV is Pan! Trunks should go to HFIL!
RealTalk chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
liked it pan and trunks but then i got mad at vegeta -_- what he said to trunks was dumb as hell but glad trunks fixed his mistakes an did the right thing...great story
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
trunks is a bastard
Dead account no longer here chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
I like the end. My friend told me about this in school today. I didn't want to read it cause I don't like pan and trunks couples but then curiosity got the best of me. Good ending. Also, if you like it, is it rape? You may not want it but if you- never mind.
fireclaw239 chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
you need a sequel
Lunabellla chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Oh wow! What a wonderful story! I was rather angry a Trunks until he got his act together and what a sweet ending too! _
gorgeous chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
wow, from the beginig i thought trunks waz an asshole for what he had done to pan. as i read through it , it got good then the worst part came and she had to tell her parents she was pregnant, with trunks baby! then she raned away cuz she thought her dad was angry with her!as i read every lil detail from begining to end it waz fabulas how pan and trunks work their problems waz all just making me wanna burt into tears! it almost felt real, but good job on the story! im glad this wasnt what really happened in dragonball gt! it was fab.
withoutwingsx chapter 22 . 5/16/2012
Awwww! But still think the baby shoulda had a tail!
JanetChibiMoon chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Loved it! Awesome story!
Midoriori chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
What the heck was that! Gohan would never react like that, and I thought you were setting this up for both parents to be accepting because everyone kept saying they would.
Midoriori chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I hope this story turns to Pan getting pregnant really quick or I won't be able to keep reading this. When Pan comes out and says THEY have said stuff they will regret I didn't like her for being so weak, and Bra is supposed to be her best friend, and best friends know if one is a virgin or a slut...I love my best friend but I know she is a dirty slut.
Janimes chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
I guess story is end. I love it but i wish story not end. its sad that story finally finished.
sorrellkaren chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
this is a very good story. I would have written it the same way I think. I am glad Trunks is coming around and I a'm sure the end will be great!
sorrellkaren chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I like the story line and I can tell you were going for something a little dark here. However, I don't like Vegeta's point of view, it isn'tmaking sense. He had too much pride to bed woman like a common soldier. Royalty would be more choosy wouldn't they?