Reviews for Stolen Youth
KarinYuu chapter 11 . 1/3
Isn't it weird nobody can feel her ki? Even if she suppresed it, Goku would be able to trace her and teleport to where she was. Anyway good story :D love how much of an asshole Trunks is!
Morbid-amour chapter 22 . 11/24/2016
Just finished your story and I wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed it. You're a fantastic writer. I also wanted to say that I really liked the way that you portrayed the labor and birth. Too many people have been led to believe that they have to get induced if they don't go into labor exactly on time or need medication to speed up the labor process. It was nice to see her pregnancy portrayed so naturally.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your story with us through to the end. It is appreciated. :)
Knuxamyloverfan chapter 22 . 3/23/2016
Wow this was just such a great fanfic! So well written! I enjoyed it! Awesome job on this!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2015
story is great but actually i am the fan of characters i have read many fanfictions about them and this is in the best ones
princessarmstrong chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Omfg I really loved yr story it was gr8 fantastic nd amazing
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I hate this! The only person hurt in my POV is Pan! Trunks should go to HFIL!
RealTalk chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
liked it pan and trunks but then i got mad at vegeta -_- what he said to trunks was dumb as hell but glad trunks fixed his mistakes an did the right thing...great story
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
trunks is a bastard
Dead account no longer here chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
I like the end. My friend told me about this in school today. I didn't want to read it cause I don't like pan and trunks couples but then curiosity got the best of me. Good ending. Also, if you like it, is it rape? You may not want it but if you- never mind.
fireclaw239 chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
you need a sequel
Lunabellla chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Oh wow! What a wonderful story! I was rather angry a Trunks until he got his act together and what a sweet ending too! _
gorgeous chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
wow, from the beginig i thought trunks waz an asshole for what he had done to pan. as i read through it , it got good then the worst part came and she had to tell her parents she was pregnant, with trunks baby! then she raned away cuz she thought her dad was angry with her!as i read every lil detail from begining to end it waz fabulas how pan and trunks work their problems waz all just making me wanna burt into tears! it almost felt real, but good job on the story! im glad this wasnt what really happened in dragonball gt! it was fab.
withoutwingsx chapter 22 . 5/16/2012
Awwww! But still think the baby shoulda had a tail!
JanetChibiMoon chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Loved it! Awesome story!
Midoriori chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
What the heck was that! Gohan would never react like that, and I thought you were setting this up for both parents to be accepting because everyone kept saying they would.