Reviews for Ritsu Kurosaki
NamikazeMia chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
can't wait for more
you write really well
NamikazeMia chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
great fic please update soon
Revolation chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Oh well. Hope to see you whenever you return. Good luck with things.
daydreamer1008 chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Hiya! Sorry to hear about all that. The drama of being a teenager, no? Anyway, I wish you luck on getting your muse back. Don't worry about it too much. We can wait for your story. The most important thing right now is your own life and your school work because that's gonna be your future. I'm glad that you're finding other outlets for your stress though. I love all those you mentioned above! Sisters, FTW! Good luck in Chem too and I'll see ya later my friend. Have a great day!
sama-chan chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Hmmmm. I do like it, but I think Ritsu's character could be switched up a bit. She seems very much like a Mary Sue, not exactly, but leaning towards it. You know? She's not one, but she's a little too much? But I do like her. A lot. I think next chapter would be good if you included some bonding before they go off. It would be really sweet. Like say, they go off for a walk and see a bunch of kids playing in the park so they stop and watch them, discussing what's happened. I don't know if that's too cheesy. But something along those lines seems fitting.
daydreamer1008 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Awesomeness! They finally have their memories back! And now they're gonna go to the Soul Society to save Rukia! I'm so excited to see what happens next!XD

But are you gonna focus more on Ritsu in the Soul Society and have little cameos of Ichigo and the others? Or are you just gonna have Ristu and Ichigo stick together the entire time?

Until next time my friend!:)
daydreamer1008 chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
I like how you portrayed Ichigo in this chapter with how he got some of his memories back. It was really emotional and it shows the more fragile side of him that we know is there but he never really shows. Nice job with Ritsu becoming more confident too and how she's resolved to not hide behind a mask anymore. See you next chapter my friend. ;)
daydreamer1008 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Whoa total plot twist there. But i loved how you handled getting Ritsu's memories back. It was interesting to see her use Ichigo's name for a while. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work. :)

Sorry for the late reply, btw. I'm sure you can understand considering all the things I've told you in my PMs. Love ya lots and update again soon please!X3
Revolation chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Woah, it's nice to see this again after a while. I'm so wondering where the plot will go after this. Especially with the 'modified memories'.
ninemelodies chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I really like this chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next. And I would love to beta for you, but I myself need the motivation to do updates XD I'll write it all down on paper, then I'll be to lazy to type and upload it :3 Maybe would could help each other...
daydreamer1008 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Oh...my God. That was...that was...well, sad! I was crying at the end because no one except a few will know Ritsu! It's like when Rukia disappeared from everyone's memories, ya know? So horrible yet I'm really wondering how Ichigo will take it. Normally, I would think that he would remember at least something because that's what happened in Fade to Black when he also lost his memories of Rukia.

Great, great, great job with this chapter and I don't really have anything else to comment on since it was spot on with keeping canons in-character and no grammar mistakes from what I could tell. Love ya and keep it up my friend!
daydreamer1008 chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Nice twist with Ritsu there. I was on the edge on my seat because I was so worried about her and what would happen next. Loved it and keep it up my friend!
daydreamer1008 chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Gah! Stupid cliffhangers! Noooo! Anyway, I seriously hope it's just Ritsu being new to the method of getting out of the gigai that way and not something malfunctioning. Can't wait for that to be answered and great job again! I couldn't find anything wrong with this chapter. It was very well done and funny. *nods head happily* Until next time my friend!:)
daydreamer1008 chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Dude, that was amazing! I loved the part where Kon went into Ritsu's bra and she screamed. That was freaking hilarious! I was seriously laughing my butt off at that. *nods head* As for Kan'onji, I'd say he was pretty in character and you did a wonderful job capturing his emotions. Can't wait to read more!XD
Revolation chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Ah, it's always nice to see more of the world from this story again. I look forward to the future of the plot. :)

Revo