Reviews for saviour
WhisperedSilvers chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
It should be illegal for me to smile .
Mallyy chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
haha x3 so cute, please update soon!
Dear U. x .U chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Its very cute :) I know u have a lot of stories but can u please update this one really soon keep up the great work

Your new biggest fan,

MoonJanDi
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Little Sakura is ADORABLE 3. I love this.
greenlily97 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
OMG why is this so sweet? I feels like I blended up a bunch of gummy bears into a smoothie and tried to drink it. XD I'm obsessed with these Itachi-takes-Sakura-under-his-wing stories because they are always overly cute and they make my insides feel warm and goopy.

I can't wait to see how the Akatsuki will react to little Sakura. Keep up the good work! :)
Strings of a Puppet chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Aww!

I could visualize this all in my mind. If only I could draw...

xD
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
:O

I. Love. This.
Girl-chama chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
How darling. I think you're doing a good job of her looking up to him. How BA is she going to be, anyway? With Itachi training her. I'm interested to see when the inevitable crushing will start. I mean, she probably has a crush on him anyway, even if it's unspoken. So much hero worship! Actually, I'm really, really interested to see her interaction with any Leaf nin. Or any nin, really.
Chrysantheme chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
(Runa round wildly squealing like a little girl) This is soo good! I love the idea of Itachi being Sakura's "tutor". Please continue! Will it continue through the actual cannon, or stay in mini-Sakura years?

Crys
kattylin chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
oh wow, i love this! your works are so awesomeee (insertheartshere) update soon!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
So, Sakura is adorable (actually, the interactions between Itachi and Sakura are), and I'm guessing her parents are dead.

I'm guessing, should we reach the point were Sakura is 12/13, we might even have her first meeting with Sasuke!

(and she'll probably be disappointed. He is going to be angry and jealous and definitely not the little brother she expects)

(and oh, if we were to reach Itachi's death...but this is AU, he might not have to die...D)

I look forward to the rest.
prettysenpai chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
AWH! Their relationship is so adorable. If I was Sakura I might fall for him instead haha! I'm looking forward to when they do see Sasuke again (:
feisu-chan chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
oh god! I want a big brother like that!
feisu-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
awwww! wth! I could imagine Sakura-chan being that annoying, and yet Itachi-sensei puts up with it like big brothers do! really cute! :)
brokenmaelstrom chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
ahmg they're so damn cute!

Makes me wish their relationship isn't so platonic as they get older ; A ;