Reviews for saviour
GaaraHinataWake chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
This is very very cute, it definally has the awhhhhh factor, can't wait to read more. :D
PakiNoor chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
You know, Im reading this and Im like..he wouldve made a good father... then Im like wait what?

But my random babbling aside, this is awesome!
turgentbombast chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
aw, I'm enjoying this. even without a completely established plot it is still well written and enjoyable. though I really hope you write of how these two became companions. Anyway, keep writing and updating!
fishqueenfellytone chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Itachi and Sakura in a platonic friendship is so cute! Hopefully we'll see where Sakura's obsession with Sasuke leads to. :D
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Ha its so funny how Sakura wants to be just like Itachi!
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww Itachi is awesome! Haha Sasuke's like Edward Elric
EWHH its Kenna chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
So precious. :)
Evalena chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
this is the most adorable thing ive ever read. i hope you dont forget about this and have like a million ideas for it, i think im addicted already. lol
Dawnaven chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Lol. Sakura's so cute. And I love that Itachi's so patient with her. :) The last part was really funny. His hair can't be that long. Haha, why would she think waist length hair is how long Itachi's is? I really like this story :)
Von von chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This is really really adorable :)
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
{Smiles}

Kids say the darnest things.
Pengi chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Awww! This is cute~!

Their relationship kinda reminds me of that between Sesshomaru and Rin in InuYasha. :3

Please tell me little!Sasuke makes and appearance!
Seraphinus chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Woooo! ITASAKU FIC!

Sorry got a little carried away there. Anyway, this is super cute! Little sakura is so adorable and so is itachi!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
LOL, her wanting her hair to be like Itachi's was the last thing on my mind. Very original and cute!

I can't wait for the plot to start!

P.S. Your updates are totally distracting me from studying for my chemistry test. Oh well. :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I just read the two chapters and they are soooo cute! I love Itachi! Next one ASAP! I'm your fan (yes those sticks that blow air)!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »