Reviews for saviour
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Ha its so funny how Sakura wants to be just like Itachi!
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww Itachi is awesome! Haha Sasuke's like Edward Elric
EWHH its Kenna chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
So precious. :)
Evalena chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
this is the most adorable thing ive ever read. i hope you dont forget about this and have like a million ideas for it, i think im addicted already. lol
Dawnaven chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Lol. Sakura's so cute. And I love that Itachi's so patient with her. :) The last part was really funny. His hair can't be that long. Haha, why would she think waist length hair is how long Itachi's is? I really like this story :)
Von von chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This is really really adorable :)
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
{Smiles}

Kids say the darnest things.
Pengi chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Awww! This is cute!

Their relationship kinda reminds me of that between Sesshomaru and Rin in InuYasha. :3

Please tell me little!Sasuke makes and appearance!
Seraphinus chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Woooo! ITASAKU FIC!

Sorry got a little carried away there. Anyway, this is super cute! Little sakura is so adorable and so is itachi!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
LOL, her wanting her hair to be like Itachi's was the last thing on my mind. Very original and cute!

I can't wait for the plot to start!

P.S. Your updates are totally distracting me from studying for my chemistry test. Oh well. :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I just read the two chapters and they are soooo cute! I love Itachi! Next one ASAP! I'm your fan (yes those sticks that blow air)!
taida chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Awww...so FREAKING cute, it's almost impossible to withstand. And I always knew Itachi was the real president of the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club. ;)

Can't wait until the Akatsuki enter the picture. NOTHING is better than mass murderers catering to a tiny pink girl-child's whims and haircut-induced tantrums. Absolutely NOTHING.
moor chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
So. Much. Cuteness! :D
MisCelineous chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
This is so cute! Will their relationship always be platonic, or will they grow up and be... not so platonic?
Mallika chapter 1 . 6/8/2011