Reviews for saviour
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
LOL, her wanting her hair to be like Itachi's was the last thing on my mind. Very original and cute!

I can't wait for the plot to start!

P.S. Your updates are totally distracting me from studying for my chemistry test. Oh well. :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I just read the two chapters and they are soooo cute! I love Itachi! Next one ASAP! I'm your fan (yes those sticks that blow air)!
taida chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Awww...so FREAKING cute, it's almost impossible to withstand. And I always knew Itachi was the real president of the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club. ;)

Can't wait until the Akatsuki enter the picture. NOTHING is better than mass murderers catering to a tiny pink girl-child's whims and haircut-induced tantrums. Absolutely NOTHING.
moor chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
So. Much. Cuteness! :D
MisCelineous chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
This is so cute! Will their relationship always be platonic, or will they grow up and be... not so platonic?
Mallika chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
this is SO CUTE.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Haha, adorable.
Hitomi Star chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
- cute!
windsilk chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
This is so sweet! Flailing now over this slice of amazing. There are no words to describe how utterly adorable this is. (:
andthenshesaid chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Awww! Little Sakura is kind of adorable. I just wanna hug her or something.

And Itachi as a parent. "Then he notices the twig in her hair. Twigs, actually."

You're pretty much amazing.
windsilk chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is the cutest, honestly. "WE HAVE TO GO BACK SO HE CAN DRINK MILK. WE GOTTA GO NOW."

So utterly precious. I love it!
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
~Kya! Super sweet!
Porcelain Espresso chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
*gush*

little sakura is too adorable, i swear.

and i wasn't expecting another update so fast! :D
Shu of the Wind chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Awwww. Little Sakura wants to be like Itachi-sensei. :D

Adorableness.
Kahli Hime chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Itasaku drabbles?

REALLY?

OMG I think I'm in heaven!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »