Reviews for A Walk Down Memory Lane
chaoticwisdom chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I was a little dubious of a Sailor Moon/Naruto crossover but you did it and you convinced me. Loved it.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
i liked it. It was a good ending i think it was kinda sweet
Sakura Waldorf chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, Kakashi and Usa is definitely interesting to read about and the last scene was cute and hilarious, oh Naruto knows how to ruin the mood! It was very heart felt the talk they had, almost made me tear up too! So hard to see Usagi sad! Can't wait for the next chapter!
eiahlaie chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
That was such a cute ending, Kakashi's finally getting lucky, thank you for the update :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So sweet I like how it ended I love all the interactions and how you portrayed the characters :) wonderful story!
El3v3n chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Girl, I review everything I read, you know this! Especially things written for my amusement, yay!

I am MUCH more pleased with this ending, finally some resolution! Gracias, missy! I really enjoyed reading! As much as most ppl would say "Kakashi wouldn't do that" I feel like he was fed up to the point to snap!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
so sweet
Jupitergirl25 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Not bad. I like it. But u should totally put a happy ended on it. Since it does leave off on a sad ending.

I reallly like your work. Your stories are amazing and i love reading them.
eiah chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Going back through all your stories now. This one was brilliant too. Slowly getting through them all. Love them all
midlight bunny chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Yes, happy ending please! ヾ(@ー@)ノ
Partly because I just want to read more... I enjoyed this story.
Mistra Rose chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Not a nice way to end it but I know how a story can take on a life of its own. Great job! Poor Usagi!
El3v3n chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
-_-

This is actually pretty disappointing. You spent so much time having Usagi just tell a story, like literally tell a story through dialogue and it ended up resulting in pretty much nothing. Just a, "just came by to say hello and say sorry for ending a relationship that was kind of hinted at"

I'm glad it didn't turn into a "Sorry bout that, but I'm madly in love with Mamoru" that made me sigh in relief! Obviously, this turned out somewhat disappointing, but its the perfect place to end it if its a story you no longer have interest in which is how it appears. Too bad. Seems like a lot of work to build three chapters like you had!

Anyway, don't be upset by that , I think you already knew when you were messaging me not to kill you hahaha. I understand how it is, you should work on the stories you're interested in :p
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
how old is usagi?
please continue
lalala chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Please update a new chapter soon. i really want to find out how usagi met kakashi and gai that would be so interesting!
cosmicsorrow chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Oh, cliffhanger .! I was hanging on to every word wanting to know the past between her and Kakashi haha. Now I gotta wait some more! Love the details and your ability to make me picture it in my mind.