Reviews for Mysterious Daydream
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ha!
"We don't have the money!" Ha! Of course you don't, Mr. CEO of a company ;D
sunokofairytale chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I think this story is so cute, great job! I really loved the end, I think it tied it all together nicely.
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I think you did a good job on this, fellow contestant. :3

I loved the last line. Innocent little Pharaoh Atem doesn't know what 'crush' means... xD
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I loved it! There were some great funny lines, and I loved Yugi pulling the switch like that xD And super-props for posting your story first, that certainly takes guts! Thanks for writing this!
ladyblackwell chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
:D

I liked it! Refreshingly light and accessible in a contest that tends to linger on the angst-and-long-sentences side of writing. The dialogue was snappy and in character, and the humor was dirty jokes without being gratuitous. I really admire people who can put humor into prose, because I can't AT ALL.

I guess the only concrit I can give is that the subject matter might be just a tiny bit overused. But I still really enjoyed it. Good job!
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
My DS is a douche.

I totally did sign in the first time. I was the one that said

"I liked this fic. I especially liked it when Kaiba was all "I don't have an ancient past". Lol"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Seirarin chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
First off, I completely agree with the characters when it comes to math! It's boring, isn't it?

But I suppose I should mention something about what I thought of this. I loved the last line! XD and the whole thing was very well written.

So, good luck from a fellow contestant!
RyouObssessed chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ha! "We don't have the money." Methinks someone was feeling shy, no? lol.

I don't normally like Prideshipping, but this was very in character and made me laugh. Nice job. :)
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
First off, congrats on posting first! )

I thought this was a very cute, well-put-together story. Short and sweet, very reader-friendly. I especially liked how you incorporated many different characters into the fringes of the story (Bakura, Honda, Jonouchi, etc) and the dialogue at the end was funny! xD

Good job on this! D

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
i love it cant wait for more!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hi, fellow contestant Milly here!

That was a nice little bite of canon! I loved Yami stuttering, and Kaiba bluntly calling him and imbecile. Totally IC, yet totally unexpected!

And the very last sentence is to DIE for. Best of luck...
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 6/8/2011