Reviews for And She Cried
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 8/26
So lovely. I love Milagro and everything in it. Strangely, I've never written anything that has to do with that episode, but I love your take on it, even if it's years old. I see that there's a sequel, so I'm off to read that too!
Mrs. Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/16
One of my favorite post-Milagro stories. Poor Scully! And I love Mulder and A.D. Skinner in this. They're exactly as they need to be, for her. Beautiful.
Raven03 chapter 1 . 3/9
Wow, I had no idea this fic was on here. Not only was this the first x-files fic I read, but the first fanfiction I ever read so it's very special to me.
tropicalgirlie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I have no idea why this story only has ten's beautiful! I've never really thought about what happened after that episode, although it is one of my all time favorites. You told this story beautifully. The connection these two characters have is amazing, and you captured it. Well done.
starxphiler54 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hauntingly beautiful. The End? /NO/ The Beginning? /ABSOLUTELY/
Leyla chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ehm, this is rated M BECAUSE?
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
My goodness, I remember reading this story back when I first got into x-files fic as a middle school student (around the year 2000), and it was my *favorite* x-files story back then. I read it so many times I could practically recite it. I decided to watch some x-files DVDs for the first time in years last night, then stumbled upon this story again. I still think it's fantastic. :)
RhyannD chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is such a lovely piece.

Very in character.

Well written, with excellent pacing and structure.

ya-fic chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Nice job. I guess I never thought about just how vulnerable Scully seemed in that moment. No, I did. I guess I just didn't think about how uncharacteristic it was... and about the reasons why. You explained and expounded those things very well. Nice work!
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
How excellent was this story! I hope it continues. Lovely writing.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is such an amazing story. Very well done. Would love to see it continue!
iwant2believe13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This story was wonderful. It was very well-written, and the emotion in it was extraordinary. I absolutely loved it :)
ClarksGirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh I hope this is the beginning because this story was simply stunning.
KatieSully1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I very much enjoyed your story. Is it a one-shot or do you plan on continuing it? (I think you should keep it going :) )