Reviews for Cure My Tragedy
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, just Wow, that was beautiful, a great insight in what might just go on inside that stubborn head of his. I liked it a lot, you made Uther seem very real, though I don't think he knows everything he does, apparantly, see a lot. I loved it.

Please Keep Writing,
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Man, I'm not one for Uther, but you make him sound like he actually cares about something!

Fave part: 'His own soul was out of reach'

It perfectly describes him. Great work!_
ghostwriterlondon13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I thought that while I'm using this this iPad I should check out some of your stories, I really like this, not a lot of people think about Uther's guilt.
zammierox chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
ok so the start was a bit choppy and there were some grammer mistakes along the way but it was all very powerful and really nicely done, good job! (the plot was cool, too)
ZatrutaHerbatka chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I like this story, it's very realistic.
HighEmpress chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Uther point of view is not something I'm too keen on, but this was nicely done. When are you going to write another Merlin story?
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow, this is OUTSTANDING. Nicely done. You are quite a writer. Kitty O posted this on her "All the Little People" collection, and I'm so glad she did. I can see that you have written 18 stories. I think I'm really going to enjoy reading them... Nice work!