Reviews for Betrayal
GONEiam chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Please update! It's a great story that needs to be continued! :)
litbitnurse87 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
please continue it really liked the idea of this fic
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Sequel sequel sequel lol
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh do I love this fic, I had about the same idea playing in my head for a while and wanted to right a fic about it, but you did it for me LOL.

Awesome job!
crissy.strife chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Will Gibbs bring himself to sleep with Hart after sleeping with Abby?
wolviegurl chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great story, can't wait for more.
lovefanfic55 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really have enjoyed this story ... very well written and I feel the same way you do about Hart and Gibbs ... I think more went on also ... looking forward to you expanding on this story ... I believe it will be an outstanding Abby and Gibbs romance...been reading your stories and have really been enjoying them...looking forward to more soon...please!..sal
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Nicely done, my friend. Romantically angsty w/ them together in the end - and STEAMY, of course! Some great lines in this. One of my favs: "...or a short term fling with a warm body just to relieve an itch she really only wanted one man to scratch." Nice job w/ the prompt. )
Elektra Kyle chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Another awesome story from you. You rock girlfriend.

I agree on the hooking up with Hart and Gibbs and so awesome your expanding on this too.
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Please continue this story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.
stareagle chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Another steamy inspiring story... Thank you very much.

I agree that his seeming attraction to Hart was calculated to gain her confidence and intel. Hart was using Gibbs similarly. When she got to know the man, she couldn't help but see the decency in him, even if he had broken the law by taking matters in his own hands. She even indicates at a later time that it was conceivable to beat the case legally - After all, Pedro was a murderer and drug dealer. He was the legitimate target of an NCIS warrant for the death of Gibbs' family. He was definitely armed and dangerous. True, Gibbs did not identify himself as he would have in the states but I don't think those laws apply in Mexico.

Of course the chemistry between Abby and Gibbs is as explosive as Magnesium! Thanks for the fireworks!
Red Writer chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
oh Gibbsy hope it doesnt come to that.

WOuld be great to see Abby take MAH down!

Thanks for the story.
alohareader chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great first chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
corik80 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Absolutely loved this! definitely continue through the rest of the season! cannot wait for more! great job!
Talldi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Liked this VERY much and would love you to continue the story line. I think you're right about Hart.