Reviews for Our Binding Hearts: An Amuto FanFic
AmutoSparkle chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Yay Tadagay dies random happy song and random daNce fuck Tadamu yes I also have a page I just can't log in
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Where's Ran, Mikki, and Sue?
Katarina-Lunathena chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
I just read this one now, but I'm gettinga headache from looking at too many words without my reading classes, its starting to look like an alphabet soup o.o great job! I remember reading this, i cant beleive i stopped D: any whom i shall eat soem breakfest and then read the rest later after updating world of war... but GREAT JOB!
Katarina-Lunathena chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
AWE c:
N chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
WOW! It's a amazing story! I really loved it...:3

333
sg3er chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
Heh, that was funny and cute at the same time:)
Amu52 chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
This makes me happy! Either way I've read a couple of your stories and you are a very good writer
monzepelmoon chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
Ok first things first great story... I loved the way that you made it have morbid touches as well as the cute amuto moments. I loved the way that you named the kids after their shugo chara thank you for the lovely story.
M3iikoMasao chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Geri- im already on the 3rd chapter- only read this under 30 mins :DDDDDD wow ur obsessed with shugo chara even tgh i only hurd of it but i hvn't had time to watch it *SHOT* ;_;
Lace Ashdown chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
BEST. AMUTO. FANFIC. EVER. o.O

I am very speechless right now as I've recently finished the whole chapter. But, one thing's for sure: your story brought me to tears. In fact, I'm still sniffing and wiping my tears right now. And for the record, I don't really usually cry but your work made me sniff and sob all over. GREAT JOB! You deserve a hand of applause :)
books4ever chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
hi im really confused... can u tell me how old the characters are?
iiTightRopeDancer chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
T-T I loved the ending so much, but I'm so sad it ended I already miss it :c xD haha it was so cute how they all went to the cafe together. Well all in all I loved it :3 and can't wait for another story!
MyMidnightWish chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
Thanks for your review CityGirl :) No one has caught that mistake and im very happy and grateful that you pointed it out! Ill be sure to fix those right away :) This is my first fanfic so i hope you excuse the mistake :)
CityGirl chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
Love your story! But it's a bit confusing, why did she get a note from her parents if they died, saying they went to Italy with Ami? And she kissed Ikuto more than once before he dissapeared, so the kiss in the photo room wasn't their last, just the first. Would be good if the story was a bit clearer, with no more mistakes as such. Good luck!
CityGirl chapter 15 . 6/18/2011