Reviews for What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into?
Katya ouo chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I know you haven't been on here in a while, and you might think 'why the hell is this random person saying this' if you even see this, but I just felt like I should let you know that I love this fanfic and if you ever have the motivation to continue it, you should do it! 3
Emirabel chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
This is a good story, I sure hope that it gets updated soon. I love it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Continue please!
danijay09 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
please continue great story!
Kchanforrliife chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
I absolutely love this! PLEASE update!
The10thHatter chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Make sure to.. Ah never you havent updated in a year why would you now? I wish you would though
The10thHatter chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
OH MA GAWD I WANT A ROBERT PLUSHIE WITH A GOATIE AND EVERYTHING!
The10thHatter chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Thats his name CARY!
The10thHatter chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
WHERES JAMES NORRINGTON! (Andrews) the actual doctor
The10thHatter chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Trips an ass but thats only cause he was a slave to begin with and thought all whites were the same, im happy that later in the movie he is nicer. Did you know That Matt (Robert) and ... (Forbes) did not get along while shooting Glory? Weird right? Cause in the movie their best fwends forever!
The10thHatter chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Im half excpecting Ebony to start cliping her feet together "theres no place like home" or would that be Ivory?
Cam135 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
There are a lot of swears, but otherwise EPIC!
Shinkirin chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
I was reading some of the earlier chapters at night, and everyone else in the house is asleep. I had to bite my tounge to keep from laughing :D please update
Clevernugget chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Ahhhh! I love Glory fanfictions! This is One of my favorites, updat soon Pls!

-Clevernugget
CarminaxBuranax chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
Love it! I like that you switched this chapter up a bit. It took me a while to remember what happened in the last chapter, but I know this one was really good still. Keep it up! (Please)