Reviews for What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into?
DreamerTheLadyOfTime chapter 16 . 1/24
This is a good story, I sure hope that it gets updated soon. I love it! :)
Continue please!
danijay09 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
please continue great story!
Kchanforrliife chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
I absolutely love this! PLEASE update!
The10thHatter chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Make sure to.. Ah never you havent updated in a year why would you now? I wish you would though
The10thHatter chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
OH MA GAWD I WANT A ROBERT PLUSHIE WITH A GOATIE AND EVERYTHING!
The10thHatter chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Thats his name CARY!
The10thHatter chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
WHERES JAMES NORRINGTON! (Andrews) the actual doctor
The10thHatter chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Trips an ass but thats only cause he was a slave to begin with and thought all whites were the same, im happy that later in the movie he is nicer. Did you know That Matt (Robert) and ... (Forbes) did not get along while shooting Glory? Weird right? Cause in the movie their best fwends forever!
The10thHatter chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Im half excpecting Ebony to start cliping her feet together "theres no place like home" or would that be Ivory?
Cam135 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
There are a lot of swears, but otherwise EPIC!
Shinkirin chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
I was reading some of the earlier chapters at night, and everyone else in the house is asleep. I had to bite my tounge to keep from laughing :D please update
Clevernugget chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Ahhhh! I love Glory fanfictions! This is One of my favorites, updat soon Pls!

-Clevernugget
CarminaxBuranax chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
Love it! I like that you switched this chapter up a bit. It took me a while to remember what happened in the last chapter, but I know this one was really good still. Keep it up! (Please)
soulsistersinaslan chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
Awesome chapter.

I feel like if there was not a war going on, Robert would be asking Forbes for dating advice with Ebony. Seriously. Their awkward silences make it seem like they want to know more about what the other is thinking and feeling, but are too afraid to ask first.

Please post more soon.

Maybe these small "injuries" will add up, or she will actually get seriously hurt, and Robert will rethink whatever his current plan is regarding Ebony.